9/11 conspiracy theory..>READ [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure that the US would do a Trillion dollars worth of damage to their economy for...?
9/11 was a catalist for the war in Iraq, conspiracy or not. Rich politicians couldn't care less about the US economy as long as their pockets are filled with cash and their power grows.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by Shiftkey
9/11 was a catalist for the war in Iraq, conspiracy or not. Rich politicians couldn't care less about the US economy as long as their pockets are filled with cash and their power grows.
It's not in Rich people's interest to have the US economy tank, since many of those same rich people own stocks in many US companies that took huge economical hits on 9-11

The problem with these agenda driven conspiracy web sites is that they throw out baseless accusations, theories and innuendo, ignoring exculpatory evidence, they take evidence and quotes out of context, preach to the choir, then reach a conclusion based upon such.

Then they ask their critics to prove them wrong, when in fact, the burden of proof is on those making the accusations.

I'm as open-minded as anyone, but I have yet to see anyone, agenda-driven or not, make a case that 9-11 was'nt anything but what it was - a bunch of crazed islamofascists flying planes into buildings.

No one has come close to proving it was anything else, nor does it pass the logic test either.

The evidence to back it up is out there, yet those who would rather believe our government is some evil entitity ignore it and choose to believe the crackpots of the world and their wild, swiss-cheese holed theories that crumble under the weight of the truth.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
And their pockets don't get fatter when the US economy is in a free-fall, much like it was after 9-11

Again, it doesn't pass the logic test.

And 9-11 was caused by 19 crazed Arabs who flew planes into buildings.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey derek,
buy how can you explain the pentagon crash? have you read the 9/11 truth movement or have you seen videos online regarding the pentagon crash? they throw an OVERWHELMING amount of evidence pointing to the fact that a boeing 757 never crashed into the pentagon. how can you refute that evidence? geraldo rivera interviewed some guy on a news show. you can find the video on some 9/11 truth movement site. the site first shows what the news channel revealed to the public. and THEN, it shows all the parts of the interview that wasn't showed to the public. damn! you'll trip out on how much power the media has! they really twisted that interview to make it seem that the guy wasn't credible! where in fact he revealed so much evidence that a boeing 757 never crashed into the pentagon... the news station edited those parts out because apparantely they couldn't refute the strong evidence that the guy talked about

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time I checked, the economy is doing fine now. 9/11 didn't tank anything - it was a temporary set back to the economy. And the polititions more than made up for it with the no bid contracts their companies got to rebuild Iraq.

You're not thinking of the big picture.

Did you actually go to the PNAC website? Where's the misquote?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
our government does anything it wants whenever it wants. there are so many things that we do not know the truth to.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/11 was orchestrated by the lizard men who came in purple flying saucers and wanted to enslave humans for their supreme commander (whose name is "Allen Thompson") and

---This post has been deleted by authority of FEMA. Please resume your normal duties---

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yea, I haven't looked into this situation completely however when I watched that video it made so much sense to me. Like the "2ndary bombs"...how can that be faked? The 16 foot hole in the pentagon...How can that be faked? And to top it off there was a documentary going on and exactly 9 seconds before the first collapse, there was a bomb that went off (the camera shook) and a piece of debry fell off the top of the building. And also about 7 weeks prior to the attacks some floors were pulled out of work so some crews could do some "checks," which none of the floors have ever experienced ONCE.

I dk just my 2cents :)

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience some of the most conspiracy-laden situations have very simple explainations, but most conspiracy nutters tend to ignore them and pick out selective facts.

For instance, many people thought the Min-Min lights in Australia were ghosts or aliens, but recently a clear scientific (related to the way light forms under those conditions) explaination was given. Yet people still make up conspiracies about those lights.

Furthermore, my allegations of lizard men's involvement in 9/11 were false. I urge all citizens to remain loyal to the US government and the UN. They love us.

pleasehelpmethelizardmenarecomingarrrgh

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john_1234
hey derek,
buy how can you explain the pentagon crash? have you read the 9/11 truth movement or have you seen videos online regarding the pentagon crash? they throw an OVERWHELMING amount of evidence pointing to the fact that a boeing 757 never crashed into the pentagon. how can you refute that evidence? geraldo rivera interviewed some guy on a news show. you can find the video on some 9/11 truth movement site. the site first shows what the news channel revealed to the public. and THEN, it shows all the parts of the interview that wasn't showed to the public. damn! you'll trip out on how much power the media has! they really twisted that interview to make it seem that the guy wasn't credible! where in fact he revealed so much evidence that a boeing 757 never crashed into the pentagon... the news station edited those parts out because apparantely they couldn't refute the strong evidence that the guy talked about
What happened to those people aboard that flight then?

Also, there is plenty of proof on the internet that indeed a flight did crash into the Pentagon, but you won't see it on your agenda - driven web sites that don't give information so much as they are trying to lead the reader to form an opinion - one that they want the reader to form.

When I have time, I'll post the links, complete with pics.

To say that a missle hit the Pentagon is one of the most foolish things ever, and the evidence is only a few mouse clicks away for those who seek the truth and not just want to preach to the choir.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the government did orchestrate 9/11, then they could also be behind many of the nut-job conspiracy sites, intentionally spreading misinformation. The best way to discredit a theory is to attribute it to the least credible people.

The Alex Jones infowars.com movie has images of the building's windows being blown out from what look like explosive charges just before they fall, as well as interviews with firefighters who talk about hearing the explosions. There are also pictures of people standing and waving from an airplane-shaped hole in the side of the building, where there was supposed to be a fire so hot that it was melting steel pillars.

And Neil Bush was in charge of security.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PurplePimp
this is last time i post to you mroriginal.

more you post you just proof every person how you immature little boy.

i give good advices and you tell all i am gay.

good for you. if it make you happy say i gay. no one care. you are real troll here.
shut

da

fuk

up

i

look

cool

spacing

my

posts.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Re: 9/11 conspiracy theory..>READ

Originally posted by toddC
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194&q=loose+change

this is the best thing i've ever seen. Its completley true and as of now I beleive our government had something to do with 9/11 as bad as it seems. WATCH THIS VIDEO it will change your outlook in 9/11 forever!
The NASA moon landings were faked!

There are aliens at Roswel!

I shot JFK!

It is all teh true!

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint

I'm sure that the US would do a Trillion dollars worth of damage to their economy for...?
It is part of the agenda of our alien overloards!!!111222!!!ONE!!!!

The US surrendered governmental control to ze aliens after WW2! It's true I was at Pear Harbor myself and I can tell you it wasn't the Japnese who attacked us! Fortunetly an anti-aging drug I stole from the alien overloards keeps me young! John Titor himself has helped me during his time travels!

Open your eyes to teh truth!

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies

Furthermore, my allegations of lizard men's involvement in 9/11 were false. I urge all citizens to remain loyal to the US government and the UN. They love us.

pleasehelpmethelizardmenarecomingarrrgh
Why does no one hear his cries!!!??

Teh Lizard men are coming!

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone believing this conspiracy about 9-11 has to be out of their mind. What are you 13 years old? I hope so because if you are an adult and cannot separate fact from ludacrious fiction, then you have issues. Huge issues.

Do you know the number of people who have direct view to the Pentagon? Do you know the number of satellties that can take snap shots of the Pentagon? If this was all "made up," (no plane crash on the Pentagon) dont you think you have thousands of people lining up to tell the "truth"?? Man... use some freakin logical. How can any government hide that sh*t? No governement. Have you been keeping tab of what's happening with the NYTimes and its reporter, who's goign to jail. If you do ... then u know that some media are after the truth and not some form of "governement manipulation." You honestly think that the Ny time or even the freakin Washington Post would hide some f*ck up sh*t like that? MAn... use some logic.

So the theory is that we bomb ourselve to have justification for making war with Iraq, which has oil reserve. Supposedly, this is all the works of some elitist barrons of America. For starter, this has to be the worse logil ever. When the war broke, no one was after Iraq, everyone was after Osama. If the US really wanted oil reserve, they would attack Saudia Arabia or the South American region, which has much much bigger oil reserve. Why go after a small-*ss country for oil?

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by negativefcf
If the US really wanted oil reserve, they would attack Saudia Arabia or the South American region, which has much much bigger oil reserve. Why go after a small-*ss country for oil?
Because most of America's armies are off fighting the Battle at Antaries for our Lizard alien overloards!!!!!!TWO!!!!!1111!!1222!!!

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by negativefcf
Anyone believing this conspiracy about 9-11 has to be out of their mind. What are you 13 years old? I hope so because if you are an adult and cannot separate fact from ludacrious fiction, then you have issues. Huge issues.

Do you know the number of people who have direct view to the Pentagon? Do you know the number of satellties that can take snap shots of the Pentagon? If this was all "made up," (no plane crash on the Pentagon) dont you think you have thousands of people lining up to tell the "truth"?? Man... use some freakin logical. How can any government hide that sh*t? No governement. Have you been keeping tab of what's happening with the NYTimes and its reporter, who's goign to jail. If you do ... then u know that some media are after the truth and not some form of "governement manipulation." You honestly think that the Ny time or even the freakin Washington Post would hide some f*ck up sh*t like that? MAn... use some logic.

So the theory is that we bomb ourselve to have justification for making war with Iraq, which has oil reserve. Supposedly, this is all the works of some elitist barrons of America. For starter, this has to be the worse logil ever. When the war broke, no one was after Iraq, everyone was after Osama. If the US really wanted oil reserve, they would attack Saudia Arabia or the South American region, which has much much bigger oil reserve. Why go after a small-*ss country for oil?
First off I'm 17 years old and I'm sorry but that video had plenty of logical facts to what REALLY happend that day. Now I'm not saying its completley true but it does have some resonable points.

How did that documenter's camera shake exaclty 9 seconds before the 1st tower came down?

Why were bomb dogs removed 7 days prior to the attacks?

Why in the confession video was Osama wearing a watch and a ring (which is illegal in islam) and writing with his right hand where in actuality he is left handed?

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!

How can 7/8 black boxes be destroyed (with them being made of the STRONGEST metal that is nearly impossible to burn) but a passport made of PAPER survive w/o a single scratch in it? Ohh and it just so happend to be one of the hijakers too!

^^ just a few of the MANY questions that this video answered.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
negativecsf,
i know it sounds crazy to even think that our gov't was behind it. i don't have an opinion on the matter by the way... i suggest you check out the videos online and read about the 911 truth movement... they have some really strong points that might make you think twice

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by toddC
First off I'm 17 years old and I'm sorry but that video had plenty of logical facts to what REALLY happend that day. Now I'm not saying its completley true but it does have some resonable points.
Yes! It shows our alien lizard overloards in action!!!!111!!!!THREE!!!!

That video is so reasonable that why the news media WON'T broadcast it!!! They are scared of the teh truth, and of our lizard overloards!

You 9/11 wackos are about as credible as Holocost deniers.

Status
Not open for further replies.