"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

83-year-old ‘Tinder Granny’ ready for love after decades of one-night stands

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
After decades of canoodling with boy toys on Tinder, 83-year-old Hattie Wiener of Hell’s Kitchen is ready to settle down with a partner for life.
Granny’s not blowing smoke. Her age-defying sexual conquests have been depicted on multiple raunchy reality shows, including “Extreme Cougar Wives” and “Sister Wives.” A clip from the latter shows seen on a blind date with a 29-year-old guy and, later, picking up a 25-year-old at a Midtown hotel swimming pool. The salacious senior citizen reportedly even hooked up with guys as young as 18.
If this gal hasn't hit The Wall, then there is no wall. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
But wall is cope. You of all people know this. You introduced me to incel tv.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
We only have ourselves to blame for this as male thirst and desperation feeds into these types of things...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,570
Reaction score
6,345
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
"Nonetheless, Wiener claims that her Tinder flings did teach her some important life lessons: “I did find that all of them were good experiences, different. What I learned is that men are people instead of potential hard d–ks or orgasm givers"

Imagine that quote with the genders reversed. "I fvcked so many b!tches that eventually I realized there were human beings attached to those vaginas." There would be an uproar.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
She clearly hasn't been here yet:

 
Top