Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

83-year-old ‘Tinder Granny’ ready for love after decades of one-night stands

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After decades of canoodling with boy toys on Tinder, 83-year-old Hattie Wiener of Hell’s Kitchen is ready to settle down with a partner for life.
Granny’s not blowing smoke. Her age-defying sexual conquests have been depicted on multiple raunchy reality shows, including “Extreme Cougar Wives” and “Sister Wives.” A clip from the latter shows seen on a blind date with a 29-year-old guy and, later, picking up a 25-year-old at a Midtown hotel swimming pool. The salacious senior citizen reportedly even hooked up with guys as young as 18.
If this gal hasn't hit The Wall, then there is no wall. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But wall is cope. You of all people know this. You introduced me to incel tv.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We only have ourselves to blame for this as male thirst and desperation feeds into these types of things...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Nonetheless, Wiener claims that her Tinder flings did teach her some important life lessons: “I did find that all of them were good experiences, different. What I learned is that men are people instead of potential hard d–ks or orgasm givers"

Imagine that quote with the genders reversed. "I fvcked so many b!tches that eventually I realized there were human beings attached to those vaginas." There would be an uproar.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She clearly hasn't been here yet: