"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

80 Percent of Woman want a CRUEL NEANDERTHAL. So I Seek the 20 PERCENT.

NeverFear

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
4
Age
51
Location
Atlanta
I think most guys, when they find out, that women basically LIKE to be mistreated (for psychological "dominance" reasons...they want a dominant male.....who happens to be cruel.....which gives them the "chemistry" they want....despite any logical reasoning )..

At first, I admit I was learning how to be mean. Now, I'm an athlete so im already COMPETITIVE. But being an A hole is quite another story.

But i've arrived at a better reality.

I AVOID the eighty percent. That's right.

I want no part of the typical female.

Its probably ONE IN TEN that I'd go out with.

The problem is FINDING the non F 'd up women who actually appreciate a strong, but not cruel man.

A few thoughts on finding a good one:

1. They're instant GIVERS, uncomplicated, and non dramatic. When you see the drama...forget it.

2. Tend to be better educated but not ALWAYS.

3. Respond to MASCULINITY but not CRUELTY.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
join the club man..... this is the same "looking for the best" concept ;)
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
80% are shallow, 19% are crazy. As for the other 1% ?...


Thats about how it goes.

:cool:
 

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
I can see right now that this thread is going to turn into another "jerk" vs. "nice guy" debate. Yes, the thought of any girl that would want to be with someone that is going to push their head through a wall in a fit of rage needs serious therapy.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
itz called 'high standards'. you get better quality that way.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
Go and try saying I love you, want to spend the rest of my life with you..

to the best you found..

on the night you found her...

.....

Though, masvculinity vs cruelty is a correct concept..
 
Top