Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

8 types of women to avoid at ALL COSTS.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
* The Terminally Insecure Woman

This is a girl who interprets every thing you say in the worst possible light. If you say, "Nice shoes," she translates that to, "He thinks I'm a huge, horrible fat pig and the only thing good about me are my shoes." All women and all people are insecure at times, but the terminally insecure women is ruled by her fears and doubts. These women usually live double lives. What you see when you're with them is a completely different person than when they're by themselves and they eventually crack under the pressure.

* The Scorekeeper

Scorekeepers never forget anything bad you've ever done. And will go out of their way to remind you of every mistake you've made since the dawn of time. They love to use words like "never" and "always" in describing your actions. You never take her anywhere nice. You're always at work.

* The Pretender

The Pretender loves to live in a fantasy world. She's similar to the princess but totally unrealistic. She has the innate ability to look at her man and compare him to some mythological ideal lover. She loves shows like "Sense and Sensibility," "Pride & Prejudice," "Beverly Hills 90210," and any movie with Hugh Grant. She dreams of her life being like that, with her knight in shining armor sweeping down to rescue her from her mundane existence.. Even when her life isn't idyllic as seen on tv (tm), she still thinks it will be soon, and no amount of discussion from you will change her mind.

* The Blamer

The Blamer is usually a woman in her 30s who feels that life has unfairly dealt her a bad hand. It's almost always her ex-husband's fault, and she lives her whole life refusing to take responsibility for anything bad that happens. Like the pretender, she expects a man to show up and solve all her problems, but every man she meets she compares to every nuance of past ex's and they're immediately judged, but the blamer will still keep the man around until a better one comes along - she needs someone to blame stuff on in the interim.

* The Victim

While I hate to say it, there are way too many "victims". These are usually women who've had some sort of traumatic experience, abuse or alcoholic negligent parents. As a result they don't trust anybody and they don't want to talk about their problems. They just want to be loved, but they have reactive attachment disorder and they push guys away when they get too close. Many turn into lesbians if they've historically been the victim of sexual abuse by men. If you meet a victim, run don't walk. They will eventually subject you to the same perverse abuse in one form or another that shaped them into the amazingly dysfunctional creatures they are. Victims are particularly insidious in that they can often appear to be women who nice careers and a lot going for them, but often all their social accomplishments are merely distractions to keep them from resolving their past and becoming human again.

* The Rebel

The Rebel often is either wildly promiscuous, pierced or tattooed, with green hair or a big bull ring through her nose. They basically rebel against their insanely controlling parents by seeing how self-destructive and anti-social they can be. Daughters of religious or Jewish control-freak parents are notorious Rebels. They rebel against the monster guilt-trip-manipulation their family laid on them. They will wear an outfit that they know you hate just to see if you say something about it, and it's a big test to see if you'll accept them as they are -- in all their pierced face and unshaven glory.

*The Settler

There are two variations of the Settler: The Mom and The Marriage-Minder. To her, the meaning of life involves being married, and a man is just a means to an end. She's totally fixated on being a mom. She doesn't really give a damn about the guy as long as he can pay the bills and give her some little pets to make her life meaningful. The Marriage-Minder fixates on an idyllic scene where she is the blushing bride and has a wonderful ceremony and lives happily ever after. The fact that the guy she's marrying is a heroin addict, at the time, doesn't seem like a big deal because she has a nice ring on her finger.

* The Psycho biatch From Hell

This woman usually is plagued by any number of other conditions listed herein. She's controlling; she's a victim; she's insecure, but the PBFH manifests her behavior in such an extreme way, she deserves her own category. She's the one who will sleep with your best friend, leave her underwear tucked in your bed on the first sex date, or camp outside your house banging on the door if you don't answer your phone. And of course, her prolific ability to fill up your answering machine is legendary. Most PBFH's are also pathological liars and refuse to believe that they can be rejected by someone as scummy as you. Don't try to reason with them. The only way to get rid of a psycho chick is to catch her sleeping with someone else, or very slowly and methodically drive her away by pretending to be the most undesirable human on the planet.

This is just the tip of the iceberg DJ's!

Avoid women with self esteem, self confidence and unhealthy body image issues.

Avoid women incapable of learning or thinking on their own.

Avoid women with emotional issues.

Avoid women who date men who read askmen.com

Avoid women who date metrosexuals.

Nearly all subtypes of undesireable women fall from the above list. You may call these items 'broad' - I call them complete.

Golddiggers, bimbos, dramatists - they all fall under the above categories and are unnecessary to itemize individually.

Boy, that felt good.

187EazyE

Reaction score
<<The Psycho biatch From Hell>>
You mean we are NOT to date The Psycho biatch From Hell? So thats what I`ve been doing wrong all this time.

Don`t forget any girl with more that 2 cats.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 187EazyE

You brought up a great point. You can also tell if a woman is insane by the knick-knacks she collects. Any woman who collects hundreds of objects with a specific cutesy theme is a certified nut job.

For examples, ALL the women I know that are kooks collect pewter, ceramic figurines, and other depictions of their hobby:

Unicorns = insane.
Carousel horses = insane.
Bunnies = insane (run!)
Shot glasses = insane.
Stuffed animals = insane.
Froggies = insane.
Angels = way insane (my brother's wife!)
Feng Shui crap = insane.
Kitties = need I say more?
Castles = insane.
Cows = insane.
Fairies = insane.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 187EazyE

Why would that be?

¨Psycho biath¨
Sounds cool. I love this line from 50 cent:
I ain't paying *****, Catch a date, Suck a ****, shiiit, trick!
I wish I was a big black mother****er who could rap to insult women with class!
We all want to be blacks, lets face it.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On to Tips this goes...

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off let me say, I love this post.

Originally posted by sux2bu
* The Victim

While I hate to say it, there are way too many "victims". These are usually women who've had some sort of traumatic experience, abuse or alcoholic negligent parents. As a result they don't trust anybody and they don't want to talk about their problems. They just want to be loved, but they have reactive attachment disorder and they push guys away when they get too close. Many turn into lesbians if they've historically been the victim of sexual abuse by men. If you meet a victim, run don't walk. They will eventually subject you to the same perverse abuse in one form or another that shaped them into the amazingly dysfunctional creatures they are. Victims are particularly insidious in that they can often appear to be women who nice careers and a lot going for them, but often all their social accomplishments are merely distractions to keep them from resolving their past and becoming human again.

I'd say 9 out of 10 women fall into this category. The other 1 out of 10 is a Psycho ***** from Hell. EVERY WOMAN I'VE EVER DATED HAS BEEN A "VICTIM." Every single goddamn one, no exceptions.

Avoid women with self esteem, self confidence and unhealthy body image issues.

Avoid women incapable of learning or thinking on their own.

Avoid women with emotional issues.
So what you're saying is... avoid women? Gotcha.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I love about women..when they are different from men..we label them as "crazy" or "clingy"

I personally find the crazier the girl..the more fascinating she is..they are definitely not relationship material..and one should never fall into the trap of thinking they could change them

Especially the "victims" with RAD (reactive Attachment Disorder)

This is a similar childhood disorder linked to Bi-Polar..these chicks are Clingy at one extreme..and totally detached at the other extreme

They will confuse you with their HOT/COLD bull$hit..leaving you wondering WTF just happened??

if you Notice HOT/COLD with ANY woman ..RUN!!! they are basket cases with unstable moods that lead guys into a vicious circle of trying to figure them out..only to come out with nothing

if any of those listed above..it seems most women carry some or many of those traits

The only red flags for me are clinginess/attention wh0res/low self esteem/lack of respect for YOU/women with few friends/alcoholic-drug abusers

the rest of that stuff is typical of every girl (especially the collection of trinkets..thats not a "red flag" but a hobby..a sentimental thing)

imagine a girls magazine saying "watch out for guys who collect stamps, magazines, baseball cards, or too much into their career or cars)

its a given that 99.9% of women are crazier than $hithouse rats..you just have to learn to comprimise

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09

I'd say 9 out of 10 women fall into this category. The other 1 out of 10 is a Psycho ***** from Hell. EVERY WOMAN I'VE EVER DATED HAS BEEN A "VICTIM." Every single goddamn one, no exceptions.

So what you're saying is... avoid women? Gotcha. [/B]
Yeah... realistically we should be learning how to deal with these personalities rather than avoid them. Because there is no perfect woman out there and I've never dated any that didn't fall in any of these categories. ~Zappa

poonologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09

So what you're saying is... avoid women? Gotcha. [/B]
lmao

i agree with everything said here.pure genius :D

Lo Hung Wang

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL, your post describes almost every single girl i've dated/known.

Time to move to Mexico.

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post sux2bu, interesting & informative.

Lo Hung Wang

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a post from the BadGirl Swirl forums. It applies nicely to this thread. (the bold comments are mine)

I know hate is a very strong word, and shouldnt be used unless you really mean it, but i just have to confess - I hate my ex.

Why you ask - lets see, he dumped me over the internet after being togeather for over 6 months. He is a drug using idiot (which is probably the thing that makes me hate him so much - i am studying medicine and i have tried to tell him how bad this stuff he is doing is and he just wont listen).

She doesn't like drug users, but she goes out with one for 6 months. Yet she hates him. She is the victim of his "idiocy".

Then we get to the times during our relationship when i should have dumped him - once he got angry at me, and somehow twisted things around so i felt guilty about it, cause i didnt want to have sex with him cause i had my period. He doesnt care about anyone other than himself. I dont know why i stayed with him so long.

"somehow" twisted things around to make her feel guilty? This is responsibility avoidance - The Victim.

I just have a horrible (well not horrible, none have cheated on me or anything like that - but still kinda bad) relationship history - they have all either ended up being drug users, impotent, emotional fukwits (sorry about the language) or in love with my best friend.

Notice the "drug users" co-relation. Is the pattern self-evident yet? According to her, she is constantly the victim of stupidity, drug users, and "emotional fukwits". The reality is: SHE is the reason why her relationship history is a wreck; by constantly being a "victim" and refusing to take responsibility for her choices.

Quite frankly, If I were going out with this girl - I'd be forced to take drugs and check out her friends too..... :)

Ok my little rant is over now - i shall go back to living my life and trying to be happy.

No she won't - she'l keep on making the same mistake over and over again, I sincerely hope she learns though.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman

They will confuse you with their HOT/COLD bull$hit..leaving you wondering WTF just happened??

That’s absolutely correct.

I would hazard a guess and say that 99% of all women incorporate this "passive-aggressive" behavior into their game. This has to be instilled and embedded into thier psyche; for this is the nature of woman. This type of behavoir is attractive to the AFC. DJ's, will give a subtle neg-hit, and quickly derail this tactic.

This will leave THEM with the "WTF just happened." :D

Last edited:

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words.. HOT/COLD - passive/aggressive = DAMAGED GOODS

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
exellent post, couldnt agree more!

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuffed animals = insane.
The only time where I think this is excused is if she was one of the millions of morons that bought the beanie babies 5 years ago (they are basically worthless now so it wasn't like they can sell them and get any money for them) If she got them after the craze is over, run for the hills.

Anyway, a very solid post but it describes damn near all the women. Maybe Jerry Seinfeld is right when he said 5-6% of women are worth dating.

The Terminally Insecure Woman
Most girls I've talked to fit here. They ask me if they look fat in that. I never dignify that with a response. The way I see it is even if I told her she was the most beautiful girl in the world, five seconds later she will have the same opinion about herself.

The Scorekeeper
One of my ex girlfriends was this. She even tallied it up for each mistake I made. I guess a week later, she told her LFN that I made 16 mistakes. I never found out or really cared what the mistakes were but talk about crazy...

The Pretender
I never really went out with this type of woman before. I know of a few. I remember there was a little craze back in HS where these girls would have college boyfriends. It was hilarious because as it turns out, only a few of them actually had them - the rest just lied about it. Then the ones that did have college boyfriends were obviously HS rejects but the girls didn't care because they had their amazing college boyfriends :rolleyes: Too bad for those girls because they wasted about a year (it was "the thing to do" for almost the whole school year)

The Blamer
Haven't come across too many of these. I did go out with another girl that was kind of like this. She would always attempt to blame her problems on me.

"I didn't go to work today, I got fired, and it was your fault because I spent some time with you when I should have been working."
"I got into a car crash but I was talking to you. I think you should help me pay for damages to my fender."

These were actual quotes. I was just as shocked but I think she was even more shocked with what I told her.

The Victim
A few girls I know are these. They have problems and all that but to me, it seems to be where they put in drama to make the relationship fail. One of my past girlfriends had what I think is a terrible alcohol addiction. Every night that she wasn't with me, she was getting wasted off her ass and drunk dialing me. At first, she'd try to have phone sex, then she'd start crying about how tough her life is, and then she'd get pissed at me for not saying what she wants to her. I ditched her quick.

The Rebel
Forget these morons. I wished they realized that nobody cares if you are making a statement or not. Well, they are making a statement: I am an idiot who thinks I'm eXXXtreme to the MAXXX!!!

The Settler
Haven't come across any of these yet. Although in one of my classes, there is this girl that has based all of her art projects on marriage. So I think she may be one of these.

The Psycho biatch From Hell
I never went out with one of these but I know plenty of people who have.

...and so on.

Excellent post overall.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
The only red flags for me are clinginess/attention wh0res/low self esteem/lack of respect for YOU/women with few friends/alcoholic-drug abusers
Why are women with few friends a red flag for you Spaman?