Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

8 types of women to avoid at ALL COSTS.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Good bump colossus, reading this thread, you have to wonder...what type of women are left? as someone in the thread mentioned, you cant avoid them, we need to learn how to manage and deal with them

Bacious

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can shoehorn just about any girl into one of those categories because at some point in the relationship they are bound to display characteristics of one of them.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a post from the BadGirl Swirl forums. It applies nicely to this thread. (the bold comments are mine)

I know hate is a very strong word, and shouldnt be used unless you really mean it, but i just have to confess - I hate my ex.

Why you ask - lets see, he dumped me over the internet after being togeather for over 6 months. He is a drug using idiot (which is probably the thing that makes me hate him so much - i am studying medicine and i have tried to tell him how bad this stuff he is doing is and he just wont listen).

She doesn't like drug users, but she goes out with one for 6 months. Yet she hates him. She is the victim of his "idiocy".

Then we get to the times during our relationship when i should have dumped him - once he got angry at me, and somehow twisted things around so i felt guilty about it, cause i didnt want to have sex with him cause i had my period. He doesnt care about anyone other than himself. I dont know why i stayed with him so long.

"somehow" twisted things around to make her feel guilty? This is responsibility avoidance - The Victim.

I just have a horrible (well not horrible, none have cheated on me or anything like that - but still kinda bad) relationship history - they have all either ended up being drug users, impotent, emotional fukwits (sorry about the language) or in love with my best friend.

Notice the "drug users" co-relation. Is the pattern self-evident yet? According to her, she is constantly the victim of stupidity, drug users, and "emotional fukwits". The reality is: SHE is the reason why her relationship history is a wreck; by constantly being a "victim" and refusing to take responsibility for her choices.

Quite frankly, If I were going out with this girl - I'd be forced to take drugs and check out her friends too..... :)

Ok my little rant is over now - i shall go back to living my life and trying to be happy.

No she won't - she'l keep on making the same mistake over and over again, I sincerely hope she learns though.
When I hear it from her words, it sounds needy and threatening, but to an unaware guy she sounds like a pleading angel, which she is most definitely not.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<<The Psycho biatch From Hell>>
You mean we are NOT to date The Psycho biatch From Hell? So thats what I`ve been doing wrong all this time.

Don`t forget any girl with more that 2 cats.
Oh yes.. i think even 2 cats is bad enough. This post is from the golden days. I should have responded back then, but i was too busy getting laid.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
* The Pretender

The Pretender loves to live in a fantasy world. She's similar to the princess but totally unrealistic. She has the innate ability to look at her man and compare him to some mythological ideal lover. She loves shows like "Sense and Sensibility," "Pride & Prejudice," "Beverly Hills 90210," and any movie with Hugh Grant. She dreams of her life being like that, with her knight in shining armor sweeping down to rescue her from her mundane existence.. Even when her life isn't idyllic as seen on tv (tm), she still thinks it will be soon, and no amount of discussion from you will change her mind.

* The Blamer

The Blamer is usually a woman in her 30s who feels that life has unfairly dealt her a bad hand. It's almost always her ex-husband's fault, and she lives her whole life refusing to take responsibility for anything bad that happens. Like the pretender, she expects a man to show up and solve all her problems, but every man she meets she compares to every nuance of past ex's and they're immediately judged, but the blamer will still keep the man around until a better one comes along - she needs someone to blame stuff on in the interim.
These two are even more dominant in today's minefields more so than 20 years prior. Has beens..used to be. These ones let the sand slip through the glass until it ran out. In fact, combine both types and just figure out whether the woman standing in front of you is a covert or overt narcissist. Narcissists do not know how to apologize or reflect inward, even just barely enough so that they can apologize to themselves and fix their own shiit.