Reaction score

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got big time jealousy last night.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is under 29, a man can be jealous, flip out, get angry, fight for her, make her a priority at all costs. Essentially, be her ***** until she gets pregnant. Once she gets pregnant, then a man can go and relax and not be jealous and take it easy and have her in a rotation, or whatever the hell is wants to do.

If she's over 30, OK list applies.

If she's over 40, a man can treat his mailman nicer.

How a single man acts towards a woman should depend on her ability to conceive. The more her ability, the nicer he should be.

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your thoughts gentlemen?
Always look forward to your posts Gamisch, they are always thoughtful, on point and this one is no different..

The theory is sound but the practical application is the tricky part. I often find myself in situations where I know what the right thing to do is and I do the wrong thing anyway. Its very frustrating. In saying that at least I can identify where I am going wrong now and I'm sure if I was to compare myself to myself a few years ago the progress would be more obvious.

I do think that my ignorance was to some degree effective however, I remember having more opportunity 3 years ago then I do now and I wonder if its because I number crunch situations too much now. Before I would double text, over pursue etc and while we all know its not the redpill methodology it did have some positive kickbacks.

My pride wont let me anymore and the roster isnt what it used to be. Could be redpill hangover related or just Im a bit older now then I was before. Who knows, regardless Im sticking with it, it explains allot of the behavior I used to stay up at night stressing about.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4.jealousy =anger.
What are you (jealous) angry for? That someone or something else is better than you? Jealousy =anger. Something a lotta people are unaware of. They think these are two different emotions, but their similar like being happy vs being content vs being satisfied. Same bracket.
You're right, of course. But you can also use jealousy/anger as motivation to make the necessary changes in your life, or to try new things. Some people need that extra little fire to go get things done.

8. Create a women-friendly environment.
Yes, women love luxury and comfort. Make sure that your house and your locations where you take her to are woman friendly. Your bed, shower, house shoukd ALWAYS be neat and clean.
I really like this one, you don't hear this type of thing a lot around here, and it has a positive aspect to it most of the others don't. Not that I necessarily always abide by it, but I am fully in favor.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize this is little consolation, but Big Time Jealousy would be a great name for an emo band.
Everything worked out, I didn’t do anything stupid but I just know I could have handled it differently

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right, of course. But you can also use jealousy/anger as motivation to make the necessary changes in your life, or to try new things. Some people need that extra little fire to go get things done.
True. I even had many women telling me that if a man is zero % jealous its also a turn off..these women (I assume) are also not aware that jealousy =anger. Yet they'll see the lack of jealousy as a lack of agression and thus protecting.(I think...)

If you have anything higher than hb6.5 there will be plenty of men chasing her. A man's lack of jealousy means he is either a complete beta chump, or a big player that doesn't give a F.

I really like this one, you don't hear this type of thing a lot around here, and it has a positive aspect to it most of the others don't. Not that I necessarily always abide by it, but I am fully in favor.
In the manosphere we are all about getting women. Quick fixes if possible. But the overall picture is something we dont talk about that much. To impress and actually keep them.

Setting up your crib to be as comfortable as possible isn't a easy task for most.
-your bathroom (clean towels, different shampoos and shower gels, always CLEAN and spotless)
-a jacuzzi type of thing if possible
-your bedroom ( mini fridge, nice wooden wine rack)
-your garden ( heater, comfortable seats, nice surroundings)

The trick is to do it for yourself, but to yet be aware that women will dig it too. Basically the same thing with dressing nice.

All these things will give a man extra confidence, because you cant WAIT to show her your crib. It's an extra layer of seduction you can add to your game. She'll be curious why you are so confident about your house.

To be clear, I've been on the other side of the fence. Where you live " in your mother's basement " and you try to avoid and postpone taking her home by any means.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. I even had many women telling me that if a man is zero % jealous its also a turn off..these women (I assume) are also not aware that jealousy =anger. Yet they'll see the lack of jealousy as a lack of agression and thus protecting.(I think...)

If you have anything higher than hb6.5 there will be plenty of men chasing her. A man's lack of jealousy means he is either a complete beta chump, or a big player that doesn't give a F.
Makes sense, really. If there's no jealousy at all they probably think you don't care at all about her, and there's no drama or passion. In the old sitcoms from the 50s and 60s, the women liked to see their husbands get jealous. You definitely wouldn't want to take it too far though.

The trick is to do it for yourself, but to yet be aware that women will dig it too.
Sure, who wouldn't like living in a clean, neat house with cool stuff in it?

TheMage

Reaction score
1.- Frame is everything

2.- Never go back to an ex

3.- When texting, more or less mirror her response time.
3.1 Dont double text or send long texts

4.- Always be on the lookout fot Red Flags

5.- Haters are Losers. Hate usually comes from "below" it rarely comes from "above".

6.- Ignore their words and pay attention to their actions
6.1- Dont be vulnerable in front of women. They will tell you its ok because its politically correct but you will repel them

7.- Always ask yourself: What would Femin@azis, White Knights, Blue Pills, Captains Save a H0, and Social Justice Warriors position on this be? If you are on the same page as them, You are probably in the wrong.

8.- You are the prize. If you are not convinced that you are, fake it till you make it.
Love the 7th. would've been perfect if it was the eighth lol