"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

70's Show

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Anyone see the 70's show last night? If not, you missed a perfect example of the ****y/Funny method. I use this mind set with women and it works wonders.

The scene is towards the end of the show where Fez as become the 'shampoo boy' at a salon. Jackie says "I'm not going to use the same sink as the old ladies" (or something to that effect). Fez responds with "you'll use whatever sink I tell you to use" (with a smirk on his face). She totally eats it up and says "O.k., Fez...wow!"

CLASSIC! Works everytime gentlemen.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
That isn't ****y and funny, it is a less appreciated but even more vital of dealing with women: showing you are in charge by not letting them get their own way! This ensures you get respect

But yeh, that 70s show is great. Probably Hyde is the best DJ, especially in how he gets Jackie-the uber hot princess type.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
"you'll use whatever sink I tell you to use"

This isn't ****y? Come on man, tell me you aren't serious, lol. And you can't tell me the 'way' he says it with a smirk/smile wasn't putting a playful spin on it.

You are right about Hyde though, a true DJ for sure.
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
It isn't ****y. It's commanding. She wanted something, he was just telling her who's boss.

****y is more about yourself than commanding and dominant.

But it was funny though.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Not ****y huh? I've asked a few girls I know about it and they found it pretty ****y. But what do they know, they're just girls right? lol
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
sounds ****y to me, and biker_gixxer says he uses this way of thinking and it works.
 
Top