Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

70's Show

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone see the 70's show last night? If not, you missed a perfect example of the ****y/Funny method. I use this mind set with women and it works wonders.

The scene is towards the end of the show where Fez as become the 'shampoo boy' at a salon. Jackie says "I'm not going to use the same sink as the old ladies" (or something to that effect). Fez responds with "you'll use whatever sink I tell you to use" (with a smirk on his face). She totally eats it up and says "O.k., Fez...wow!"

CLASSIC! Works everytime gentlemen.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That isn't ****y and funny, it is a less appreciated but even more vital of dealing with women: showing you are in charge by not letting them get their own way! This ensures you get respect

But yeh, that 70s show is great. Probably Hyde is the best DJ, especially in how he gets Jackie-the uber hot princess type.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you'll use whatever sink I tell you to use"

This isn't ****y? Come on man, tell me you aren't serious, lol. And you can't tell me the 'way' he says it with a smirk/smile wasn't putting a playful spin on it.

You are right about Hyde though, a true DJ for sure.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't ****y. It's commanding. She wanted something, he was just telling her who's boss.

****y is more about yourself than commanding and dominant.

But it was funny though.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not ****y huh? I've asked a few girls I know about it and they found it pretty ****y. But what do they know, they're just girls right? lol

Last edited:

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds ****y to me, and biker_gixxer says he uses this way of thinking and it works.