Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

70% of World Population Could Get Corona Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerrycalahan

Banned
Reaction score

This is according to a Harvard Univ. epidemiologist.

Marc Lipsitch told CBS News in an interview airing Monday that "40 to 70 percent" of the global population could become infected with coronavirus and that it’s “almost inevitable” that the virus will impact the “entire globe.” He added that 1 percent of those who develop symptoms could die.

Billtx49

Reaction score
1% is actually not that high for a serious disease, but let’s get realistic here. Any CDC professional and others actually making a living in the disease field will tell you it’s too early to predict a case fatality ratio and how far the virus will spread.
That guy from a university was on TV spouting his personal guesses, so don’t bury your head under a blanket yet…

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many factors. No one really knows.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suppose the virus mutates and changes people into flesh eating zombies?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rub is that you don't get it just once. For the people who test cured, it is most likely that the virus is not entirely out of the body, just enough to pass the test. A lot of us will get it and be fine, and it will likely subside as the weather warms. The problem is that it will come back next fall with a much higher mortality rate.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering all factors. Carona chain is not ebola. There is nowhere affected now after all that happened with zika failed. Zika affected like 20000 in populations since discovery which was in every magazine since 2006. Once again this chain is not ebola. Nowhere in america will this be treated like ebola. Just because China does things one way. Doesn't mean america can't engineer something sooner. Even if sudden apocalypse seems near.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've just heard from Nostradamus, folks! "Be afraid! Be VERY afraid!!"
We've heard from the stock market again today. It is dropping like a prom dress. We have the most efficient financial market in human history. Its ability to see through bullsh!t is always going to be greater than the government's ability to sling it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rub is that you don't get it just once. For the people who test cured, it is most likely that the virus is not entirely out of the body, just enough to pass the test.
There might be two different strains.

The researchers, from Peking University's School of Life Sciences, discovered a milder "S-type" strain, and an "L-type" which is highly infectious and currently accounts for around 70% of cases, according to The Telegraph. The researchers cautioned that their preliminary findings looked at a limited number of cases (103), and that follow-up studies with larger data sets are needed to better understand the virus's evolution.

A genetic analysis of the coronavirus found in a man who tested positive in the United States on January 21 also showed that it's possible to be infected with both strains.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The SEC is reaping what a Globalist US trade policy has sewn. And, you're just too stupid to comprehend that the US economy has become too dependent not only on foreign imports, but foreign imports from O N E emerging economy: C H I N A!!!!!!

When CHINA gets a cold, the US sneezes...because of sellout, dumba ss traitors like the Clintons, the Bushes, and Obama, who all contributed to the mess the current President has been working to unf uck.

Get your head bout of Bernie's commie a ss, and come up for air.
market is a funny thing, anything can scare the sh!t of it and make it drop, most of time don't need much, just a little scare, media also don't help.

funny thing some countrys who have a certain disease every year, because is a regional thing, kills more in said country then the whole world corona killed till now.

so yeah I don't see why so many are scared

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm stocking up on toilet paper because there's going to be a shortage......

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Costco and Walmart are out of toilet paper, hand sanitizer, bottled water, lysol spray, rubbing alcohol....

....i just ordered toilet paper on amazon..... Sh1t's about to get real....litterally...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 million will have it in the US by May 14th

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, it's Trump's fault for thinking the damn thing is a hoax.
The virus is obviously not Trump's fault. But people will blame him for it, and that is not fair to him. Having said that, the man has been handed everything in his life by dumb luck. And no one's luck lasts forever. This virus will somehow be his undoing, I think. And I suspect he knows it, too, based upon his panicked, incoherent response.

If his poll numbers look bad going into November, which they will, I could see Trump cancelling the election as a public safety emergency when the virus comes back in the fall. Then our society collapses from internal strife, which is exactly the scenario that the virus was engineered to create.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The virus is obviously not Trump's fault. But people will blame him for it, and that is not fair to him. Having said that, the man has been handed everything in his life by dumb luck. And no one's luck lasts forever. This virus will somehow be his undoing, I think. And I suspect he knows it, too, based upon his panicked, incoherent response.

If his poll numbers look bad going into November, which they will, I could see Trump cancelling the election as a public safety emergency when the virus comes back in the fall. Then our society collapses from internal strife, which is exactly the scenario that the virus was engineered to create.

You honestly think any person can be lucky for 73 straight years.....????....

....cope..... Even if someone was born into mega wealth, if they're dumb as fvck eventually they'd be swindled out of it.... Trump is a really smart dude....

.....if not, how did he retain his wealth and win the Presidency while Bloomberg flopped....????...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You honestly think any person can be lucky for 73 straight years.....????....

....cope..... Even if someone was born into mega wealth, if they're dumb as fvck eventually they'd be swindled out of it.... Trump is a really smart dude....

.....if not, how did he retain his wealth and win the Presidency while Bloomberg flopped....????...
All he has done is slowly lose his daddy's money, but not all of it yet. Deutsche bank has been propping him up. No one knows why, which is why he hides his tax returns. He uses the presidency for his own personal profit, which is bad, but the way that he nickel and dimes the taxpayers for expenses and hotel bills at his own hotels is also kind of desperate. Would a true billionaire really be so eager to make a few bucks?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Failure to contain the spread was Trumps incompetence. He obviously didn’t create the outbreak. He’s so stupid there’s hundreds of other reasons why as an incumbent President in a good economy he has such abysmal approval ratings.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All he has done is slowly lose his daddy's money, but not all of it yet. Deutsche bank has been propping him up. No one knows why, which is why he hides his tax returns. He uses the presidency for his own personal profit, which is bad, but the way that he nickel and dimes the taxpayers for expenses and hotel bills at his own hotels is also kind of desperate. Would a true billionaire really be so eager to make a few bucks?
Didnt Mini Mike also hide his returns....????.... Didnt Bernie refuse to partake in a physical examination of his health....????....

.......no smart candidate would give ammunition for the opposition to use against them......

BTW::: Special Counsel Mueller found no evidence if Russia collusion is that's what you're hinting at with the tax returns.....

Status
Not open for further replies.