Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

70% of World Population Could Get Corona Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rub is that you don't get it just once. For the people who test cured, it is most likely that the virus is not entirely out of the body, just enough to pass the test. A lot of us will get it and be fine, and it will likely subside as the weather warms. The problem is that it will come back next fall with a much higher mortality rate.
"And, it's ALL Drumpf's fault, because he restricted travel from infected countries, like a mean old racist!"

Ok, we'll check back with you in November, when we're all dead, Chicken Little.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Bible_Belt

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, it's Trump's fault for thinking the damn thing is a hoax.
The virus is obviously not Trump's fault. But people will blame him for it, and that is not fair to him. Having said that, the man has been handed everything in his life by dumb luck. And no one's luck lasts forever. This virus will somehow be his undoing, I think. And I suspect he knows it, too, based upon his panicked, incoherent response.

If his poll numbers look bad going into November, which they will, I could see Trump cancelling the election as a public safety emergency when the virus comes back in the fall. Then our society collapses from internal strife, which is exactly the scenario that the virus was engineered to create.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The virus is obviously not Trump's fault. But people will blame him for it, and that is not fair to him. Having said that, the man has been handed everything in his life by dumb luck. And no one's luck lasts forever. This virus will somehow be his undoing, I think. And I suspect he knows it, too, based upon his panicked, incoherent response.

If his poll numbers look bad going into November, which they will, I could see Trump cancelling the election as a public safety emergency when the virus comes back in the fall. Then our society collapses from internal strife, which is exactly the scenario that the virus was engineered to create.

You honestly think any person can be lucky for 73 straight years.....????....

....cope..... Even if someone was born into mega wealth, if they're dumb as fvck eventually they'd be swindled out of it.... Trump is a really smart dude....

.....if not, how did he retain his wealth and win the Presidency while Bloomberg flopped....????...

Bible_Belt

Banned
Reaction score

....cope..... Even if someone was born into mega wealth, if they're dumb as fvck eventually they'd be swindled out of it.... Trump is a really smart dude....

.....if not, how did he retain his wealth and win the Presidency while Bloomberg flopped....????...
All he has done is slowly lose his daddy's money, but not all of it yet. Deutsche bank has been propping him up. No one knows why, which is why he hides his tax returns. He uses the presidency for his own personal profit, which is bad, but the way that he nickel and dimes the taxpayers for expenses and hotel bills at his own hotels is also kind of desperate. Would a true billionaire really be so eager to make a few bucks?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Failure to contain the spread was Trumps incompetence. He obviously didn’t create the outbreak. He’s so stupid there’s hundreds of other reasons why as an incumbent President in a good economy he has such abysmal approval ratings.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All he has done is slowly lose his daddy's money, but not all of it yet. Deutsche bank has been propping him up. No one knows why, which is why he hides his tax returns. He uses the presidency for his own personal profit, which is bad, but the way that he nickel and dimes the taxpayers for expenses and hotel bills at his own hotels is also kind of desperate. Would a true billionaire really be so eager to make a few bucks?
Didnt Mini Mike also hide his returns....????.... Didnt Bernie refuse to partake in a physical examination of his health....????....

.......no smart candidate would give ammunition for the opposition to use against them......

BTW::: Special Counsel Mueller found no evidence if Russia collusion is that's what you're hinting at with the tax returns.....

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Failure to contain the spread was Trumps incompetence. He obviously didn’t create the outbreak. He’s so stupid there’s hundreds of other reasons why as an incumbent President in a good economy he has such abysmal approval ratings.
Trump should be fired for asking (or begging) the FED to lower interest rates. I've made up this meme this morning: Lowering interest rates instead of lowering taxes For the middle class...because nothing's for Free in propping up Their equity.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol no, he didn’t call the coronavirus a hoax. He called the coronavirus being his fault a hoax, because the liberal media has been blaming *him for it. You didn’t even hear the debate if you actually believe that lmao

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He uses the presidency for his own personal profit,
That doesn’t make sense. He donates his entire presidential salary.
Would a true billionaire really be so eager to make a few bucks?
That’s exactly what Bloomberg is doing. ~80% of his fortune and wealth come from China. That’s why he’s been soooo friendly towards them and why he even ran for presidency to begin with. He’s got close to $60 billion, but that’s not stopping him from trying to get more. Here’s a video on it:

Bloomberg could have just retired with enough money to put his great-great-great grandkids through college debt-free about $59 billion ago. Yet that’s not stopping him lol

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, that was China’s fault. It’s not really a presidential issue, it’s more so a national security and foreign intelligence issue, of which the NSA and CIA are supposed to handle, respectively. And neither of those two agencies operate under the jurisdiction of the president OR Congress, contrary to what the laws may be. Those guys answer to no one, not even themselves lol. So it’s really just negligence on their end.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you believe everything Rachel Madcow says?

The bird flu S C A R E was a gaslight media ratings hoax!

.... just like the swine flu SCARE was!

....and the Ebola S C A R E!

.... the bat flu S C A R E is exactly the same!

Those weren't completely invented hoaxes on the level of the "Trump is a Russian spy" hoax or the "Biden's public confession of Ukrainian extortion is adorable and innocent, but Trump's private request of an investigation into Biden's confessed extortion is impeachable" hoax, but calling out the scaremongering as a hoax is completely legitimate.

Don't believe me? Wanna put up some of that analyst money? During a bad US flu season, the CDC estimates up to 45 million citizens will contract the flu, with upwards of 61k of those cases resulting in death. For bat flu to warrant the media hype, it would need to exceed those stats. But, I'm willing to bet the number of confirmed US cases won't even reach the number of confirmed flu related US deaths for 2018 and 2019, and that the number of confirmed US bat flu related deaths won't even reach the number of Americans killed in the twin towers on 9/11 -- nevermind the number of US swine flu deaths (~12.5k).

Wanna take my money? You collect 11/4/2020 if I'm wrong.

By mid May, no-one will even be talking about this, and the gaslight media will never apologize for the hysteria; they never do.

Last edited:

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the CDC, there have been 164 confirmed US cases. Now go look up US swine flu cases/deaths, about which Obama did N O T H I N G. Go ahead.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Each of President Trump's children is individually worth more than their grandfather EVER was.. The highest estimate of the value of Fred Trump's estate, at the time of his death, at 93, in 1999, was approximately $300m, nothing to sneeze at, for sure, but compared to the fortune his son amassed, long before his death, it was loose change. If Fred's kids got every penny of that $300m, it would still need to be split 4 ways, between Donald and his 3 surviving siblings; so, President Trump's share of his father's full estate would have been no more than $75m -- still nothing to sneeze at -- but, you suck at math.

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is according to a Harvard Univ. epidemiologist.

Marc Lipsitch told CBS News in an interview airing Monday that "40 to 70 percent" of the global population could become infected with coronavirus and that it’s “almost inevitable” that the virus will impact the “entire globe.” He added that 1 percent of those who develop symptoms could die.
i told u we all will die but no one believed me

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Cambridge Analytica

Watch ‘The Great Hack’ on Netflix. It documents how team trump took the presidency through manipulating social media.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cambridge Analytica

Watch ‘The Great Hack’ on Netflix. It documents how team trump took the presidency through manipulating social media.
It would almost be adorable how clueless Lefties are.... except for the fact that they're actually allowed to vote:

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would almost be adorable how clueless Lefties are.... except for the fact that they're actually allowed to vote:

Watch the documentary, stop shlt talking with the troll bait.

Cambridge Analytica did the manipulating of a cutting edge media during a cutting edge time, in a novel cutting edge way.

Right, Left of fixed ideology makes no difference, only the ‘persuadables’ do.

Status
Not open for further replies.