"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

7-month LTR breakup...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
I've known for a while that my current girl wasn't good enough for me, but I was staying in the relationship just for the sex and benefits of her living close to me.

However, the sex got scarce, and she started acting like a b1tch. We constantly got into fights about the stupidest things, and I was always getting the feeling that she didn't care as much for me as before, because lately I slipped on the DJ grip and I started being a lot less easy to work with... I was conscious of the way that I've acted over the past months, that's why I got a lot more C+F, light convos, during the last week, just like at the beginning, because that was what got her to fall in love with me so madly...

But I always felt like she couldn't please me, and I didn't even know why I liked this girl, even less sure that I loved her... And we got into fights about that... But I still stayed, trying to work things out, even though they weren't.


A couple of days ago, I took a break from her because I told her that I wasn't feeling like her boyfriend anymore, because she was acting b1tchy and cutting off sex... I told her I saw myself as more of a friend, and I need her to think about having a 50/50 relationship where both parties fulfill the other's needs...

Well, she thought about it long & hard, and told me that she did lose feelings for me, but still wanted to keep the friendship. She said she lost the "butterflies in her stomach" when she saw me lately... It was replaced by more of a "oh I'm gonna go relax" kind of feeling.

Anyways, I told her that I needed some time to cope with this, and that I would talk to her when I was ready for it. She asked me to promise that I wouldn't ignore her, and I didn't.

At this point, I feel hurt and I feel like an idiot. I should've listened to my gut feeling that told me to break it off when I should've, but I stayed for the benefits in the relationship, not because I loved the girl.

This is a tip for all you DJ's out there... If a relationship isn't going your way and you feel you can get better, you need to BAIL OUT. Stay in a relationship for the ONLY reason of caring for the person who's with you. The rest is superficial.

I'm out.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
dude, dont stress...

were you out ont st. lawrence last night?????

you're single my man...good to see that you were able to grab your nuts and take te initiative to break it off...yeah, maybe you delayed it...but in the end, you followed through and thats what counts.

Enjoy your single life man...no, really.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Thx jb... Right now I don't feel like going back to any serious relationship until I figure out what the hell it is that I want from myself and what I want from a girl...

And yeah, I was out on St-Laurent last night... I was at club Orchid. Were you?
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
good.

you were out...then you know what I mean when i say congrats on the single life! Did u see all the chicks EVERYWHERE?

I wouldnt stress too much about what happened, what didnt, what went wrong etc etc. I dont know your situation very well, but I can tell, like me, you're a young guy just ready to give it to the world.

Its funny that this is happening to you..I commend you on your decision bcause I'm going to make a similar decision imminently. My relationship has peeked and I've recently made the decision to get out. If you want some company to reintegrate yourself in the game, pm my ass. I will be hooking up with Deezy soon too.

later homey.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Engetsu
However, the sex got scarce, ...acting b1tchy and cutting off sex...
This is when she decided to leave you - women never cut off sex to a man they want!!! If your girl/wife/sister (just kidding :D) refuses to have sex at your command then leave and get another ho!!

Never say "OK - if you don't want to have sex then we won't" You gave her control and you stopped being the man thus the relationship was over then!!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top