Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

7 Damn Good Reasons To Date A Single Mom!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
If you've won the love of a single mom, you've hit the relationship jackpot. Few love as selflessly and fiercely as a woman who's raised her kiddos on her own (or mostly on her own). When you love a single mom, you and other men like you help her raise her child and you get to be a dad and provide for a woman!

1. She can roll with the punches.

Any single mom you date likely has a lot on her plate -- and you are one of those lucky motherfckers. . (The kids get the flu right before a work trip? Par for the course.) What that means for you is that she'll understand if you're running late for a dinner date because of a deadline at work, and that also means that you will get to jerk off alot by yourself. As single mom Kasey Ferris explains, she's probably dealt with far worse.

"Have you ever taken a kiddo to the mall and had them spill an entire Slurpee all over themselves then pitch a major earth-shattering meltdown with four people ahead of you in line at the register? We have," she jokes. "We take it in stride -– what’s the other option? Some things are just out of your control. Failed dinner plans are nothing to us." And your dumb ass is going to be part of this bull shyt. Not only you will spend your cash on two people but you will also get to experience emotions.

2. She's well rounded.

If you want a woman who gets things done, look no further than a single mom, says writer Jennifer Ball.
"We do everything, and I mean everything," she says. "We bring home the bacon, we fry it up in the pan, we clean the pan...hell, we bought the pan. We parent with enthusiasm, we work hard at whatever our jobs are, we are tender caretakers and tough decision makers." Fck yea, and if your ass is not down with our plan, your ass is out of our lives!
Sound like the kind of badass, complex woman you want to ride alongside for life? We thought so. Because alongside is the only ride you will get with a busy mom. Be that guy that provides!

3. She's independent.

While other people you date might get clingy and annoyed by your few-and-far-between texts, a single mom ain't got time for that. She's got a world of her own and kiddos to worry about. If you say you need some space or time to yourself, she'll respect it. And if you try to get intimate with the btch she will tell you to give her space, because she's tired.
"We're used to being on our own and aren't afraid of it," says single mom Dina Strada. "When you're balancing work, kids and a social life, you value your alone time as a single mom and are pretty damn independent because you have to be. You can rest assured I'm going to continue to have my own life and will be perfectly OK with you having yours." She knows she's getting half your sht if you live.

4. She loves like no other.

Any single parent will tell you: Raising a kid on your own is the ultimate primer on how to love unconditionally. If you are all your kid has in the world, you learn to love that much harder. That kind of selfless, unconditional love has also made her a better partner.
"We offer a bigger well of caring and love than you can fathom," says Ferris. "Our patience, love, and capability for nurturing has so more depth because of our kids. If you’re good to us, you’ll have a more faithful, supportive and loving life partner than you’ve ever had."
Love is not sex.

5. Single moms are sexy.

She may lean heavily on the no-nonsense mom uniform when she's with the kids -- jeans, t-shirts, a ponytail, yoga pants, or any combination thereof -- but if you ask her out on a date, she'll likely relish the chance to get all dolled up.

"From firsthand experience, I can tell you that we can't wait to dress up and feel sexy," said Strada. "Since we have little ones hanging on us all the time and have to constantly be in responsible mommy mode, dates are an opportunity to let our hair down and let loose."

Believe us, we are not fcked up in the head like you players think.

6. She knows what she wants.

A single mom with a divorce behind her has probably done some soul searching to figure out went wrong in her marriage-- including the part she played in its breakdown. She's been burned before but she's come out with a stronger sense of what she really needs in a relationship and partner.
"You start to realize what you need to truly be happy," says Strada. "If we are spending time with you and opening ourselves up to getting hurt again, we see something special in you that makes taking that risk worth it. That should give you a lot of confidence that you have something special to offer or we wouldn't be wasting our time!"
Sex hasn't worked for us before so we are now bourne again virgins.

7. She's playing for keeps.

Single moms are particular about who they let into their life for good reason. They've got kids to worry about so they're not just going to let any Tom, **** or Harry from Tinder walk through the door. If she's chosen you, you must be pretty special, says Ball.
"Know that once you're in, you've reached a level of acceptance not very many people, especially men, achieve," she says. "The way we love is the way we have learned to live our lives as single moms: fiercely, sweetly and smartly. Now, if you're a funny fabulous single dad and you don't mind teenagers and dog hair, contact me."
It's something we have to do because giving sex is not working for us.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've won the love of a single mom, you've hit the relationship jackpot. Few love as selflessly and fiercely as a woman who's raised her kiddos on her own (or mostly on her own). When you love a single mom, you and other men like you help her raise her child and you get to be a dad and provide for a woman!

1. She can roll with the punches.

Any single mom you date likely has a lot on her plate -- and you are one of those lucky motherfckers. . (The kids get the flu right before a work trip? Par for the course.) What that means for you is that she'll understand if you're running late for a dinner date because of a deadline at work, and that also means that you will get to jerk off alot by yourself. As single mom Kasey Ferris explains, she's probably dealt with far worse.

"Have you ever taken a kiddo to the mall and had them spill an entire Slurpee all over themselves then pitch a major earth-shattering meltdown with four people ahead of you in line at the register? We have," she jokes. "We take it in stride -– what’s the other option? Some things are just out of your control. Failed dinner plans are nothing to us." And your dumb ass is going to be part of this bull shyt. Not only you will spend your cash on two people but you will also get to experience emotions.

2. She's well rounded.

If you want a woman who gets things done, look no further than a single mom, says writer Jennifer Ball.
"We do everything, and I mean everything," she says. "We bring home the bacon, we fry it up in the pan, we clean the pan...hell, we bought the pan. We parent with enthusiasm, we work hard at whatever our jobs are, we are tender caretakers and tough decision makers." Fck yea, and if your ass is not down with our plan, your ass is out of our lives!
Sound like the kind of badass, complex woman you want to ride alongside for life? We thought so. Because alongside is the only ride you will get with a busy mom. Be that guy that provides!

3. She's independent.

While other people you date might get clingy and annoyed by your few-and-far-between texts, a single mom ain't got time for that. She's got a world of her own and kiddos to worry about. If you say you need some space or time to yourself, she'll respect it. And if you try to get intimate with the btch she will tell you to give her space, because she's tired.
"We're used to being on our own and aren't afraid of it," says single mom Dina Strada. "When you're balancing work, kids and a social life, you value your alone time as a single mom and are pretty damn independent because you have to be. You can rest assured I'm going to continue to have my own life and will be perfectly OK with you having yours." She knows she's getting half your sht if you live.

4. She loves like no other.

Any single parent will tell you: Raising a kid on your own is the ultimate primer on how to love unconditionally. If you are all your kid has in the world, you learn to love that much harder. That kind of selfless, unconditional love has also made her a better partner.
"We offer a bigger well of caring and love than you can fathom," says Ferris. "Our patience, love, and capability for nurturing has so more depth because of our kids. If you’re good to us, you’ll have a more faithful, supportive and loving life partner than you’ve ever had."
Love is not sex.

5. Single moms are sexy.

She may lean heavily on the no-nonsense mom uniform when she's with the kids -- jeans, t-shirts, a ponytail, yoga pants, or any combination thereof -- but if you ask her out on a date, she'll likely relish the chance to get all dolled up.

"From firsthand experience, I can tell you that we can't wait to dress up and feel sexy," said Strada. "Since we have little ones hanging on us all the time and have to constantly be in responsible mommy mode, dates are an opportunity to let our hair down and let loose."

Believe us, we are not fcked up in the head like you players think.

6. She knows what she wants.

A single mom with a divorce behind her has probably done some soul searching to figure out went wrong in her marriage-- including the part she played in its breakdown. She's been burned before but she's come out with a stronger sense of what she really needs in a relationship and partner.
"You start to realize what you need to truly be happy," says Strada. "If we are spending time with you and opening ourselves up to getting hurt again, we see something special in you that makes taking that risk worth it. That should give you a lot of confidence that you have something special to offer or we wouldn't be wasting our time!"
Sex hasn't worked for us before so we are now bourne again virgins.

7. She's playing for keeps.

Single moms are particular about who they let into their life for good reason. They've got kids to worry about so they're not just going to let any Tom, **** or Harry from Tinder walk through the door. If she's chosen you, you must be pretty special, says Ball.
"Know that once you're in, you've reached a level of acceptance not very many people, especially men, achieve," she says. "The way we love is the way we have learned to live our lives as single moms: fiercely, sweetly and smartly. Now, if you're a funny fabulous single dad and you don't mind teenagers and dog hair, contact me."
It's something we have to do because giving sex is not working for us.
Lollll

Thats what single mom try to brainwash themself and men to beleive.

In reality all those statment are more than likely false

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of "Single Mom's" ... other than the story about Mother Mary, is there really such a thing?

All the ones I've met were ether
"Divorced mothers"
"Widowed mothers"
or
"Unmarried mothers."

Personally speaking, so far, I've yet to encounter an actual "single mother"

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Ive dated some great single moms. The coach redpill bullshyt about dating single moms is a reach.
"Young" single moms maybe but 30+ single moms can be fun. Just be selective guys.

CRP advocates don't date women older then 25 which he himself could not land nor could he even get off the ground with...
Maybe the fat ugly ones...
What about 49 year old single moms?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not...articles like this are a survival strategy.

Low SMV women like single moms have to find their beta. So they make these articles, of course LOL

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not...articles like this are a survival strategy.

Low SMV women like single moms have to find their beta. So they make these articles, of course LOL
This isn’t just about finding betas. It’s about creating betas. I would consider the fact a woman is a single mom to be a strike against her. That being said, not a deal breaker for me.

Billtx49

Reaction score
This isn’t just about finding betas. It’s about creating betas. I would consider the fact a woman is a single mom to be a strike against her. That being said, not a deal breaker for me.
No it’s not a deal breaker initially and she already knows how to take out the trash and clean the tub…

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Propaganda detected.......

Let me guess:

"Reason 8: if you marry her, you'll have an instant family that loves you...."
Following built in benefits:
1. Companionship
2. Joint effort on bills
3. Joint effort on chores
4. Emotional support
5. Consistent decent sex life - saving you time chasing women
6. Someone in your corner

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Even if a man knows its all lies for the purpose of manipulation BUT when it's said enough times, it BECOMES the truth.

That's how manipulation works.

Be careful when taking in any advice from women, it might sound reasonable, it might even sound rational but remember it's derived through the lens of a woman who has never been in a man's shoe.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Following built in benefits:
1. Companionship
2. Joint effort on bills
3. Joint effort on chores
4. Emotional support
5. Consistent decent sex life - saving you time chasing women
6. Someone in your corner
7. raising another mans child

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if a man knows its all lies for the purpose of manipulation BUT when it's said enough times, it BECOMES the truth.
This is especially true, and people don’t understand how important it is. The repetitive hammering on a man that is the craziness/manipulation of most women WILL eventually wear down his resolve. It’s only once they push it too far that you wake up and realize something isn’t right. But by then, it’s usually too late.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I've dated single moms, one was a 22 or 24 year old single mom, hot, with a baby less than a year old, and just separated from her husband. We had two hot and steamy sex sessions on the back seat of my car, there was no 3rd one, she just said no and moved on to a beta guy that wanted to provide and not just sex.

2nd mom was 29 less hot and daughter was 13 years old.... 29 - 13 is 17, what was I thinking. But there was more, dauther was sniffing glue and mommy put her into looney bin and went on a vacation without her with a guy who she left for me. Anyway, nice girl. Hot steamy sex, everything wonderful. That nightmare daughter of her wasn't even in the picture. We even had sex with her mother sleeping in the same room on a different bed. In retrospect I'm thinking perhaps it was her way of letting her mother know she likes me. Guess what, once she moved in everything flipped. No more sex when I want to.

Plus there was as recently as last year several dates with single mommies, just dates no kids. You know what they do on dates? They make it a point to bring up their kid, either in conversation, or via a phone call. Just to let you know she has a kid. No sex with any of those dates. Dates themselves were dull, I had a feeling I'm being judged. On the other hand, single and kidless women in their 20s and 30s were fun to be around and more open, I had no problem escalating and fcking.

Single mommies are a time waster based on my experience.

But at the same time, I salut to dudes who date and settle with single mommies. I have a cousin single mom, she got pregnant from a parapligic guy. Don't ask me, let's just pretend it was a miracle like jesus and virgin merry. Causin is a 5.5 at best, not fat, kid is 5 or 6, she is my age late 30s. Guy comes into picture, apperantly they were dating. Her mother dies, he comes into picture, no marriage, nothing signed, just common marriage, living together. She now has his kid, he invested money into her land to build a small hotel. Life saver IMO.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated single moms, one was a 22 or 24 year old single mom, hot, with a baby less than a year old, and just separated from her husband. We had two hot and steamy sex sessions on the back seat of my car, there was no 3rd one, she just said no and moved on to a beta guy that wanted to provide and not just sex.

2nd mom was 29 less hot and daughter was 13 years old.... 29 - 13 is 17, what was I thinking. But there was more, dauther was sniffing glue and mommy put her into looney bin and went on a vacation without her with a guy who she left for me. Anyway, nice girl. Hot steamy sex, everything wonderful. That nightmare daughter of her wasn't even in the picture. We even had sex with her mother sleeping in the same room on a different bed. In retrospect I'm thinking perhaps it was her way of letting her mother know she likes me. Guess what, once she moved in everything flipped. No more sex when I want to.

Plus there was as recently as last year several dates with single mommies, just dates no kids. You know what they do on dates? They make it a point to bring up their kid, either in conversation, or via a phone call. Just to let you know she has a kid. No sex with any of those dates. Dates themselves were dull, I had a feeling I'm being judged. On the other hand, single and kidless women in their 20s and 30s were fun to be around and more open, I had no problem escalating and fcking.

Single mommies are a time waster based on my experience.

But at the same time, I salut to dudes who date and settle with single mommies. I have a cousin single mom, she got pregnant from a parapligic guy. Don't ask me, let's just pretend it was a miracle like jesus and virgin merry. Causin is a 5.5 at best, not fat, kid is 5 or 6, she is my age late 30s. Guy comes into picture, apperantly they were dating. Her mother dies, he comes into picture, no marriage, nothing signed, just common marriage, living together. She now has his kid, he invested money into her land to build a small hotel. Life saver IMO.
Were these single mommies russian speaking? Curious to your experiences with them since you seem to be from a russian speaking country yourself.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is especially true, and people don’t understand how important it is. The repetitive hammering on a man that is the craziness/manipulation of most women WILL eventually wear down his resolve. It’s only once they push it too far that you wake up and realize something isn’t right. But by then, it’s usually too late.
For some men they can't see it or maybe they're just too deep into the feminine imperative, that's why our female posters has audiences within our forum.

Almost all of them were grooming our gullible men into being future slaves for women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7. raising another mans child
Mines was being cynical. Today in our culture, you can do what you are supposed to do as a man, and there is no guarantee to get even ONE of these old reasons for marrying.