Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

7/10 I never get fully hard with wants me hella bad

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I’ve tried to fvck this girl 5 separate occasions. ED each time. Only got the tip in once. All other times I been soft. Yet we have a date set for this Saturday and she just booty called me for right now!

Lesson here is if you can keep your frame, ED becomes a challenge for the girl. At least that’s my guess. No other idea why she’s going nuts for me. She’s really fit and slim with a flat tummy. She works out and has done triathlons and stuff so I’m sure she has options. Pic below

Attachments

SackOfFlesh

Don Juan
Reaction score
She prob feels insecure because you didn't get hard and wants to prove to herself she's sexy. Just kidding, she likes you because youre you man, keep letting your nuts hang

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I’ve tried to fvck this girl 5 separate occasions. ED each time. Only got the tip in once. All other times I been soft. Yet we have a date set for this Saturday and she just booty called me for right now!

Lesson here is if you can keep your frame, ED becomes a challenge for the girl. At least that’s my guess. No other idea why she’s going nuts for me. She’s really fit and slim with a flat tummy. She works out and has done triathlons and stuff so I’m sure she has options. Pic below
Come on. That “doing you” line? Fire af. This one’s a keeper. :rofl:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should next her for not having an iPhone.
Most attractive women in major urban areas have iPhones.

I don't know too many women who don't have iPhones.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just let her give you head. If she's not able to turn you on and you keep trying to force it you may end up with ED issues. Let her give you head and then you might choose to enter if you feel like it. Ideally you need a woman who turns you on and the magic in the pants happens by itself.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let her give you head. If she's not able to turn you on and you keep trying to force it you may end up with ED issues. Let her give you head and then you might choose to enter if you feel like it. Ideally you need a woman who turns you on and the magic in the pants happens by itself.
Yeah I agree unfortunately she won’t do bjs and I’m sure it’s karma for how I don’t eat women out but if I still can’t get hard this Saturday I’ll tell her we should part ways. I have too many girls rn anyways

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman isn't making me hard then it's always here fault. There's no such thing as ED, only woman not being hot enough.

I take the opportunity to verbally berate a girl if she's not making me hard - "Woman, you have 1 job. Look at how bored my d1ck is!"
Damn. I don’t know if I’m at that level yet. Something to aspire to tho

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree unfortunately she won’t do bjs and I’m sure it’s karma for how I don’t eat women out but if I still can’t get hard this Saturday I’ll tell her we should part ways. I have too many girls rn anyways
Yep nothing should be forced

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, is it a problem you have in general or just with this chick? Cause if it’s just with this girl, it’s your d!ck’s way of saying “don’t stick me in there man!!”

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, is it a problem you have in general or just with this chick? Cause if it’s just with this girl, it’s your d!ck’s way of saying “don’t stick me in there man!!”
Yeah just this chick. I have had ED in the past but recently my D is stronger than ever because I assume my diet. I’m having multiple orgasmic days where in the past I could have one then my D would be dead for a day.

I recently got a new fwb and she’s a year younger than me and we went at it for a long time yesterday.

So yeah you may be right