“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

639 lb woman breaks up with boyfriend and is "open" to dating again...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I've often wondered how extremely obese folks like this take a crap (and I suppose for chicks like her, a wizz as well). There seem to be 2 problems: the structural integrity of the seat & bowl, and the fact that the person has so much fat behind the anus that the "drop zone" would be so far in front as to not be within the bowl footprint. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
I've often wondered how extremely obese folks like this take a crap (and I suppose for chicks like her, a wizz as well). There seem to be 2 problems: the structural integrity of the seat & bowl, and the fact that the person has so much fat behind the anus that the "drop zone" would be so far in front as to not be within the bowl footprint. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
And how do they clean properly afterwards....disgusting to even think about
 
Top