"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

6 pack abs and girls?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
About 6 pack abs. Does having one boost your chances with girls?

Would you go for more muscle mass generally or 6 pack abs? Which one should one go for first

I think girls like a 6 pack abs but that most of the time, it's hidden(under your shirt) so I don't really know
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
About 6 pack abs. Does having one boost your chances with girls?

Would you go for more muscle mass generally or 6 pack abs? Which one should one go for first

I think girls like a 6 pack abs but that most of the time, it's hidden(under your shirt) so I don't really know
It'll show as a flat stomach and trim waist.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
6 pack + looking fit is what does the difference for your physique (along with height and a hot face), not how "big" you look as a natural lifter.

Maybe if you took steroids like fitness models, athletes and actors do some girls will be into that, however I speculate that it's mostly because of the shredded look and 6 pack in the first place that the drugs give and only secondarily the size itself. Just other guys will compliment you for "looking big" as a natural ime (I have no experience with drugs) so I guess if you're homosexual then it might make a meaningful difference.

By the way that "muscle mass" you think you are sacrificing to get a 6 pack may just be fat.
 
Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Only at the beach but regardless, remember you have to be charming to be in the position where both of your clothes are off and by that point, the girl is going to like you enough anyways whether you have a 6pack or not. Never met a gal that rejected me after we got naked for sex because I didn't have a 6 pack.

Muscle mass over clothes is what's more noticeable as you said.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
About 6 pack abs. Does having one boost your chances with girls?

Would you go for more muscle mass generally or 6 pack abs? Which one should one go for first

I think girls like a 6 pack abs but that most of the time, it's hidden(under your shirt) so I don't really know
I'm quite certain (personal observation and have been told by many) most women prefer lean, muscular, in-shape guys vs the doughy, undefined, "big" guy. And yes, abs are a HUGE turn-on for women. Women will check out your ass to look for a trim waist. Don't be afraid to wear some nice fitted jeans and a tighter v-neck t-shirt or similar on your next date. If you have pipes, wear something that shows them off too.

Staying in top physical shape means you take pride in your appearance, feel good about yourself, aren't afraid of hard work and dedication, and have high standards for yourself which translates to every other facet of your life--and women know this, especially the high-quality ones.
 

Attachments

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
I'm quite certain (personal observation and have been told by many) most women prefer lean, muscular, in-shape guys vs the doughy, undefined, "big" guy. And yes, abs are a HUGE turn-on for women. Women will check out your ass to look for a trim waist. Don't be afraid to wear some nice fitted jeans and a tighter v-neck t-shirt or similar on your next date. If you have pipes, wear something that shows them off too.

Staying in top physical shape means you take pride in your appearance, feel good about yourself, aren't afraid of hard work and dedication, and have high standards for yourself which translates to every other facet of your life--and women know this, especially the high-quality ones.
I might have one of the best asses of all time from years of 500+ lb deadlifts and squats but I am not exactly trim. I get compliments all the time on it
 

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
51
Age
38
I have a six pack, but I get compliments on my arms and ass way more than I do on my six pack. Could be that they stand out much more when you’re wearing fitted clothes, whereas the six pack is only visible shirtless.

I definitely recommend the aesthetic, golden era look (wide shoulders, slim waist) vs the stockier powerlifter, HGH look.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Women are not likely to see you have a six pack until you bed them and take off your shirt. So does it help create attraction, but it doesn't actually attract a woman. However, if you take off your shirt and she goes "oh my god..." it will certainly help your cause.

As for muscle bulk vs 6 pack. Muscle bulk is easier to achieve and it's more visible.

Bear in mind that it doesn't matter what you look like sometimes. If you find a chick that likes guys with a dad bod then you're not going to impress her at all.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I've gotten the "oh my god" reaction before and while it's good for the old ego she was already in the bag by then. Really the only time its gotten me straight out laid was in a pool party type environment where I was able to show off without looking like a douche. Well, that and hook up apps. But if you can't close the deal by not acting thirsty or being not being a **** then abs or a great body won't really matter.
 

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
Women are not likely to see you have a six pack until you bed them and take off your shirt. So does it help create attraction, but it doesn't actually attract a woman. However, if you take off your shirt and she goes "oh my god..." it will certainly help your cause.

As for muscle bulk vs 6 pack. Muscle bulk is easier to achieve and it's more visible.

Bear in mind that it doesn't matter what you look like sometimes. If you find a chick that likes guys with a dad bod then you're not going to impress her at all.
..
tbh no girls like a dad bod, they just say that so dad-bod guys wont be offended, imo
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Women are not likely to see you have a six pack until you bed them and take off your shirt. So does it help create attraction, but it doesn't actually attract a woman. However, if you take off your shirt and she goes "oh my god..." it will certainly help your cause.

As for muscle bulk vs 6 pack. Muscle bulk is easier to achieve and it's more visible.

Bear in mind that it doesn't matter what you look like sometimes. If you find a chick that likes guys with a dad bod then you're not going to impress her at all.
LMAO, I don't think I want a chick that likes a dad bod
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
I'm quite certain (personal observation and have been told by many) most women prefer lean, muscular, in-shape guys vs the doughy, undefined, "big" guy. And yes, abs are a HUGE turn-on for women. Women will check out your ass to look for a trim waist. Don't be afraid to wear some nice fitted jeans and a tighter v-neck t-shirt or similar on your next date. If you have pipes, wear something that shows them off too.

Staying in top physical shape means you take pride in your appearance, feel good about yourself, aren't afraid of hard work and dedication, and have high standards for yourself which translates to every other facet of your life--and women know this, especially the high-quality ones.
Nice abs! How long have you had it?
It's all balanced and muscular, your arms, chest, shoulders
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
By the way that "muscle mass" you think you are sacrificing to get a 6 pack may just be fat.
No, what I mean is, either working to become more muscular generally(chest, shoulders, arms, back, thighs) or just working on my abs. Cos I don't think I can do both simultaneously
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
No, what I mean is, either working to become more muscular generally(chest, shoulders, arms, back, thighs) or just working on my abs. Cos I don't think I can do both simultaneously
You mean you can't gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously? of course you can.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Nice abs! How long have you had it?
It's all balanced and muscular, your arms, chest, shoulders
Always been active and a gym rat but got super serious about 3 years ago and took it to a new level. I tell people what my diet and workout regimen is and 99% say "I could never do that." No, you actually COULD. You just CHOOSE not to.
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Always been active and a gym rat but got super serious about 3 years ago and took it to a new level. I tell people what my diet and workout regimen is and 99% say "I could never do that." No, you actually COULD. You just CHOOSE not to.
Wow! What's your diet and regimen

Another reason people(i have said this before too) give as to why they don't workout is "I don't want to get too huge "(like it's that easy, lol)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top