Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

6 months dating her, no sex and she broke up with me

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op,

As others have said, 6 months and no sex is unacceptable.

Beginning today, start treating yourself and your time as if it is extremely valuable.

This time ***** stole time from you that you should have been investing on your purpose and other pussie.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Its actually manageable to get her back. What was your reply to her breakup?
To do what? Play tiddlywinks with? OP needs to learn self respect not how to dig a giant hole for his self respect and bury it further underground.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert, many thanks for your replies! May i please ask why would she talk to me over 6 months period? Messaging me first, going out to dates every weekends with me, etc. She is very attractive girl, i think she could have gone with a lot of other different guys instead of me. I just can't explain this to myself.
Sounds like you had a nice time. Regail us with your romantic adventerous date stories. Has any youtube music vids resonated with the experience?

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
We do need to remember that many Asian countries males DEFINE incel. So six months may not be a big deal to the OP. But damn.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you regularly had more options, you wouldn't have felt so attached - you would just say, "eh, this is a dry hole - time to drill a well somewhere else".

"The One" is a Blue Pill construct.
Yes to both

This relationship was simply you as a Beta orbiter both to entertain her while she continued to look for a higher-tier replacement and also to have as an "in case of hitting The Wall" fallback husband - and she had come to the conclusion that you weren't good enough to keep around for the latter, probably because she realized that she would need to put out to keep you around. IOW, she hated the notion of your peniis in her so much that she would risk hitting The Wall without a fallback.

I have had a few girlfriends like this, and I seethe in anger when I look back at not being able to get poon from them. :mad: :mad: :mad:
I can see why you seethe.

Is there such a thing as X number of sexless dates before a man must exit? I don't think there is. I would be frustrated if 5 dates and no sex. I usually get sex within the first 3 dates. 3 dates + an in-person approach is more than 5 hours together. In the book "Mystery Method", Mystery made the claim that 7 hours together is usually enough time for a woman to know if she wants to have sex with you. Guys like Mystery and his protege Neil Strauss often got sex on the same night as an approach, often within 2-3 hours.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Recently, she broke up with me saying "You're a very cool, smart guy. You are very generous, knows how take care of a woman, you organized amazing dates, gifts. But spark is not there"

I know that might sound stupid, and lots of guys gonna critize me. But is there a way to get her back?
Unfortunately no. See paragraph #1. She fired you as a potential boyfriend. You can’t reapply for the job now.

All that aside, I am sorry to hear this. I’ve been there a few times. It’s no fun.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention, validation, free dinners, gifts. And she didn't even have to sleep with you. What's not to like?
But why’d she give it up? It’s not like she’s going to have that deal again anytime soon.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Women are fickle, it could’ve been anything.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman will absolutely string along a guy for months who showers her with gifts and great dates. She knew within a date or two if you gave her the tingles so everything after that was her taking advantage of your generosity and naivety for free stuff. Going forward, remember that if a woman isn't having sex with you within a few dates she's friend zoned you permanently and you need to move on. I especially like how she blamed your lack of discussion about your personal life for not wanting to have sex with you. This is total nonsense and just her way of making her taking advantage of you for months all your fault. You need to run in the opposite direction.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman will absolutely string along a guy for months who showers her with gifts and great dates. She knew within a date or two if you gave her the tingles so everything after that was her taking advantage of your generosity and naivety for free stuff. Going forward, remember that if a woman isn't having sex with you within a few dates she's friend zoned you permanently and you need to move on. I especially like how she blamed your lack of discussion about your personal life for not wanting to have sex with you. This is total nonsense and just her way of making her taking advantage of you for months all your fault. You need to run in the opposite direction.
Karma will get women like her in the end. Karma always keeps score. She may not get it today or next week, but karma will catch up with her when the time is right. She will never connect the two, she will play the victim but she won’t go unchecked.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe for one second that she wasn't having sex with somebody during those six months.

It''s OVER for CuckedFor6MonthsCels

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 is around the maximum of dates for sex to typically happen. For me, I think I've gotten sex within the first 3 dates in my cases. A couple of people in my social circle waited longer than 5 dates for sex with their girlfriends (later wives), violating an Iron Rule of Tomassi. I was astounded to hear the waits that some people in my social circle had for sex. They got 5+ year relationships out of those waits.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, she broke up with me saying "You're a very cool, smart guy. You are very generous, knows how take care of a woman, you organized amazing dates, gifts. But spark is not there"

The reason she told me was that she tells a lot about her life to me, while i talk very little about my personal life. And she can't fell in love with me due to that.
A woman talking about her personal life has nothing to do with her falling in love, it has the opposite effect. The more time you spend with a woman without having sex, the less likely she will give in.

While she says i'm a perfect guy who takes her to best dates she has ever been to, give amazing gifts, etc (from her words).

I know that might sound stupid, and lots of guys gonna critize me. But is there a way to get her back?
To get her back? Well, you could contact her and ask her if you could “continue a relationship with her where you buy her gifts and she doesn’t give you sex.“

Remember men, if they don’t give you sex for your efforts, they are full of it. Apparently this girl got tired of being full of it after 6 months.

Don732

Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman talking about her personal life has nothing to do with her falling in love, it has the opposite effect. The more time you spend with a woman without having sex, the less likely she will give in.

To get her back? Well, you could contact her and ask her if you could “continue a relationship with her where you buy her gifts and she doesn’t give you sex.“

Remember men, if they don’t give you sex for your efforts, they are full of it. Apparently this girl got tired of being full of it after 6 months.
Thanks for reply! So basically even if i was sharing with her my perosnal life, past, etc. getting her more involved in my life, problems. It wouldn't have changed anything?

M

member160292

Don’t you guys remember helping this dude?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
There’s nothing to see here folks, move along. That means you too OP. All you’re going to hear is what you have been repeatedly.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only times when there is no sex within the first 3-5 dates is within devoutly religious communities. If that isn't applicable in this situation, then there were other issues. Devout religious practitioners who do not do pre-marital sex are typically not found participating in SoSuave forums.
BS, I've had women who went to the church religiously, her parents religiously, her dad is a pastor, and I was fvcking her even in her room after meeting for a couple of dates.

Women will fvck, you just have to be the right guy.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma will get women like her in the end. Karma always keeps score. She may not get it today or next week, but karma will catch up with her when the time is right. She will never connect the two, she will play the victim but she won’t go unchecked.
Leave Karma out, she's just acting how a woman acts, stringing along weak guys? Accepting gifts without putting out? Having on dates while only giving kisses and hugs?

Women are a reflection of the men they with, she's just reflecting how weak and pathetic OP was with her. Don't blame the bee for stinging, that's what they do. And women are like that.

The only person in the wrong here is the one OP sees in the mirror.