Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

6:00 Am And She Just Limped Out...what A Night!!!!!!!

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok first, let me start by saying a big THANK YOU!! To sosuave and pook. I have been reading like crazy ever since my eyes opened. And ever since my breakup a month ago. Today was like I was reborn!!!

I started the day off with affirmations like I usually do, and I just had this confidence about me..because I realized in reading last night, that the goal is to HAVE FUN and find JOY within yourself! Also to be a REAL MAN and not a WIMP or “NICE GUY.” Not to get laid. That is just a byproduct. I was just different. I looked HB10’s square in the face with a smirk the entire day and it got to a point that I was radiating confidence so much that I didn’t even have to look at them, but I could see them check me out!!

So the first sign that something was shifted in me was when I went to lunch. I work in a mall, and I always eat at this Chinese place. I was minding my own business when a cute HB7 came up to order right next to me and I could tell she was checking me out. NOW, normally I would ignore her and freeze! I broke the mold and just struck up a convo that was light and fun and kept my cool 100%. She was definitely showing IOI’s and into me. I could have/should have went for the number after introducing myself, but I chickened out at the last second. Still a victory! And a seed well planted.

There is this 21 year old girl that I met at the club, and made out with her that night....(definitely HB8 or 9)….like two weeks ago. Turns out she lives downstairs two floors in my apt. building!! So they went out and I decided to shoot out for a bit too just to have fun, and play the game. Its so fun when it’s a game!

We were dancing and just having fun and I was actually more focused on hanging with the bros than anything, but they were going to another bar and wanted me to follow. I did. Things got crazy!!

The HB9 left and we were supposedly going to have an afterparty at one of our apartments (oh the convenience!). Well her friend stayed, who I actually knew well before. Now this friend is very very cute. Shes 21 and divorced 6 mos ago. Has a few kids..so I kinda just steered clear being that I liked her tall friend. Now this chick is into me. I always thought that, but she was all over me when her friend left. So im drunk, and I may regret this, but right in the middle of the bar shes starts making out with me. Its getting bad…. I gave her so many tries to get out of coming to my place. I actually told her “I am not what you are looking for if you want a relationship. I don’t want to mislead you *kiss* kiss*..seriously!”

She actually ended up seducing me!!!! I turned it around and made her chase me. She showed up at my place and we were going to go to her friend’s apt for the afterparty.

ME: I have to go to the bathroom

HER: Me too.

ME: you coming up to my place then?

HER: yeah.

As soon as we got in she tackled me. This had to be the best sex ive ever had in my life. I was so dominant that she practically cried when she came. It was nuts. It lasted until a half hour ago and it is 6:41 am on my clock. We got here about 1:30 am.

I AM NOT SCREWING WITH YOU. IT WAS ANIMALISTIC. THIS GIRL IS NUTS.

THANK YOU SOSUAVE!!! Holy ****. I mean, we took breaks, but ****. ****!

I cannot wait to go sarge again… although that was more or less an accident. It was all because of me reading and applying thought process, not techniques or gimmicks.

She just left…we have a vow of silence. I am hoping she keeps hers.

Needless to say, we never made it to the afterparty….

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks bro,

Im not excited so much that i got laid, but that my inner changes paid off so well the whole day. It is truly amazing if you can weed through and get the right information!

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok now i have to somehow segway into her friend... because that chick is hot. This should be interesting....

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do people say "best sex in my life" all the time, it's either sex or it's just crap.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really awesome work man.

Nice to see you're getting back into the swing of things.

JAS760

Don Juan
Reaction score
i never really thought affirmations worked? anyway good job on the lay

VashStampede

Don Juan
Reaction score
can you also post links of pooks please? And a PDF version of the bible if one exists? Thanks

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimplicious! You're an inspiration man.

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys...

As far as pook, i just downloaded the Book of Pook...hmm cant remember where i found it but if you search for it on here you will defintely find it.

Also, dont read posts on here as fact. Take everything in, but make your own decisions and use judgement. No one on here is perfect and we are all human(aka flawed), so take things with a grain of salt. However immersion is a good technique and I strongly believe in Napoleon Hill's Mastermind principle..when groups of smart men get together and focuse anything can be figured out.

As far as affirmations.. Yes stuart smalley did them ;)

Of course they work. And if you say they dont, you are correct in your affirmation.

It is simple. The brain can be trained on accident or on purpose. Either way the subconscious cannot make you a liar. Therefore when you say " I am ____" Then it will remember that. As you say it more and put PASSION behind it (this is why when people say things negative when they are angry, it REALLY sinks in. Think about it!)...yeah PASSION is the key.

So when you consistently... lemme repeat. consistently... again...CONSISTENTLY!!!!! say something, whether true or not, your subconscious mind will eventually compartmentalize that as fact. It does not know the difference. Hence people who say they are bad at something.

As you go to do that thing, you become "bad" because your subconscious cannot make you go against a fact in your brain. Facts are there for your protection. It is much deeper than that but just picture a path where grass is..and the more you walk there the more it gets worn in. This is how the brain figures out what is fact according to us.

So, "Beautiful girls are attracted to me everyday" becomes true after awhile.

Be careful, so does "GOD! My hair looks like ****! She wont like me! I have a gut! I am horrible with women!!"

You are hung by the tongue.....

"My people can have what they say, but they continually say what they have."

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and on another note, how the HELL am i supposed to make her feel good about what happened (she has three kids and is going through a divorce) while totally not doing it again and trying to get with her friend..

ALL WHILE she promises to keep it a secret. Its working so far.....

EDIT: one more thing.. I went through three condoms in three hours. I had my face in the girls crotch for a good portion of an hour. It tasted like friggin honey. She had a tongue peircing and actually knew what it was for. It was the best sex of my life. PERIOD. And i have been with over 25 women, some VERY(scarily) experienced.