Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 things I would tell my younger self about girls.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Great posts and very true. We never realize how ignorant and clueless we are as young men until we get older. When I'm 40 I'll probably think I was a moron at age 29.

I'm not sure if you were looking for a chain of additions to this thread or just a thread for people to soak up. Either way, here are some additions:

6. Don't Chase

A woman who is being cold, distant and elusive is not too "busy" and in most cases she didn't "forget" or get "distracted". She just isn't into you. Her taco isn't tingling. Take the hint and move on.

7. Don't Be Too Accepting

Often men will let just about any sh!tty behavior slide if the woman is attractive enough. This might be similar to pedestalization. But its important not to let women get away with bad behavior. Don't accept a nasty personality or bad treatment.

8. Be Willing to Walk

Lots of men will reach a point where they are ready to move on to a different girl, but they stay because they don't want to hurt the girl they are with or they fear making an enemy of her. Other times its just fear of change and laziness.

NEVER put her happiness before your own. If you have to be miserable for her to stay with you, then its time to say goodbye.

9. Don't Analyze Her

You can drive yourself crazy trying to figure out her inconsistent emotions and random behavior. Don't bother. The more you analyze the more obsessed you become. Don't make her problems your problems. Don't stress yourself out over her personal drama. Don't get upset if she is not happy 24/7.

Just enjoy her company, f*ck her and live your own life. Have parts of your life that don't involve her and keep places in your heart and mind independent of your bond with her.

10. Don't Change Direction

Lots of men change the direction of their life for a girl. I know a few friends who moved to different cities to be with a girl. Some guys make the girl's dreams their dreams and squander their time and energy trying to help her succeed and protect her instead of attaining their own goals. Some get married or have kids before they are ready. DON'T.

Never let a woman kill your dreams. Men are the backbone of society and essential to progress. A woman should support a rising man.. not the other way around. A man's dreams should come before EVERYTHING.

I remember in one episode of The Sopranos where Christopher gets "made" Tony tells him something along the lines of: "This comes before everything. Your wife, your kids, your family. Its a thing of honor. As that card burns in your hand so should your soul burn in hell if you betray your friends (the mob)."

I view the Mafia in that situation to be a good analogy for a man's life purpose. It should come first. If its to cure cancer, become a rapper, attain an Olympic gold metal, etc. it should be #1.

In my younger days I made all those mistakes above to some degree except for #10. But I've seen a lot of others do #10. I have some friends doing it RIGHT NOW :nono:
"Because it is what we were born to do. Sorry that is life. Women bear the kids, we are the laborers of life and creators of civilizations."

that's what Player Supreme said, very powerful statement of him

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing I would tell my younger self.

They are all replacable!

I mean, like - shiit Ive replaced every single one so far :)

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
No. 3457533 Keep your mouth shut

Whether you are a 46 yo virgin, a 23 yo player with five plates, or whatever, don't talk about who you are dating, F-ing, interested in, were rejected by, etc. Let women wonder about you, gossip about you, etc.

I learned this the hard way.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
No. 3457533 Keep your mouth shut

Whether you are a 46 yo virgin, a 23 yo player with five plates, or whatever, don't talk about who you are dating, F-ing, interested in, were rejected by, etc. Let women wonder about you, gossip about you, etc.

I learned this the hard way.
Hell YES Mike. Loose lips sink ships. And your advice is true as hell! Too much info on yourself ruins the mystery, and where ANYTHING you say can and WILL be misinterperted and most likely used against you in gossip etc. It's better to keep letting chicks either talk about themselves and you decide if they're worth it...or let them keep talking and bury themselves.

This thread should be stickied. And every post on here is bang on true.

The best piece of advice i can add to this thread is:

INTERNALIZE ALL OF THE ADVICE ON HERE. Don't just "read and forget it" or you'll wind up regretting it later.

"Forget it" for the sake of some hottie....and you'll regret it.