“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

5 Star Tip: "Street Poets"

LionFox

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
124
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Wilmington, NC
Two weeks ago I met a guy downtown by the name of F.S. Andrews, when he approached me and a group of my friends and some girls we were with. Since then, I met him again tonight, and I've decided what he does can be used as pure solid gold for cold pickups.

This guy is a real, true life street poet. He stops people on the street, acts real friendly, so you don't get the idea he's crazy or a bum, and then recites a really killer poem about love. When he's done, he asks for a small donation. He worked this one my group and the girls we were with, and I saw him do it again tonight on another group. The girls love it! Imagine hot chicks giving you money, and not the other way around, right?! Afterward, I had a conversation with him about it.

This is such a killer idea! First off, this guy probably makes an extra $20 a night just by doing this (drinking money!). Second, this could be used as such an awesome way to meet and pickup chicks. All it takes is a small amount of creativity and a good personality. Of course, part of this guy's appeal is his authenticity, but if you can emulate that, I swear, you'd have to be f-ing dumb to screw this up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
Any post that has to specifiy that it's a five-star tip usually isn't.

Just like any guy who has to specify (without joking) that he's got big balls and a huge cok usually doesn't.
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
I was thinking about learning some basic street magic (card tricks and such) and then going to crowded areas. I'd start off with some kids who would undoubtedly be impressed by some basic tricks and then get a crowd to gather around. Afterwards, mack on the ladies!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
street magic is *awesome*.... impresses everyone if you can pull it off with enough style, and put on a good act (very important)

a good place to learn is www.ellusionist.com they have videos that walk you through learning all sorts of tricks...... kindof expensive, but definitely worth it; very well done.
 
Top