Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 Star Tip: "Street Poets"

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I met a guy downtown by the name of F.S. Andrews, when he approached me and a group of my friends and some girls we were with. Since then, I met him again tonight, and I've decided what he does can be used as pure solid gold for cold pickups.

This guy is a real, true life street poet. He stops people on the street, acts real friendly, so you don't get the idea he's crazy or a bum, and then recites a really killer poem about love. When he's done, he asks for a small donation. He worked this one my group and the girls we were with, and I saw him do it again tonight on another group. The girls love it! Imagine hot chicks giving you money, and not the other way around, right?! Afterward, I had a conversation with him about it.

This is such a killer idea! First off, this guy probably makes an extra $20 a night just by doing this (drinking money!). Second, this could be used as such an awesome way to meet and pickup chicks. All it takes is a small amount of creativity and a good personality. Of course, part of this guy's appeal is his authenticity, but if you can emulate that, I swear, you'd have to be f-ing dumb to screw this up.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any post that has to specifiy that it's a five-star tip usually isn't.

Just like any guy who has to specify (without joking) that he's got big balls and a huge cok usually doesn't.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about learning some basic street magic (card tricks and such) and then going to crowded areas. I'd start off with some kids who would undoubtedly be impressed by some basic tricks and then get a crowd to gather around. Afterwards, mack on the ladies!

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
street magic is *awesome*.... impresses everyone if you can pull it off with enough style, and put on a good act (very important)

a good place to learn is www.ellusionist.com they have videos that walk you through learning all sorts of tricks...... kindof expensive, but definitely worth it; very well done.