Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

4th date with woman

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out on a fourth date with a 40yr old woman who divorced two years ago.
She takes hours to respond to my text messages but always agrees to go out on dates. I ask her to text me when she gets home and she never does.

First date- drinks and kiss close, she didnt offer to split the bill.

Second date- BYOB restaurant, makeout, tells me that I am so mysterious, hard to read blah blah. She didnt offer to split the bill.

Third date- Beach day, she finally pays for all of our drinks and food. Makeout back at my place but she isnt dtf, walk her out because I had a back up plate waiting for me to come over and bang her. Lots of kino and sexual talk.

Fourth date- took her out to a tour in the city, something she talks about all the time, so I figured it would be nice to do. She didnt pay for anything, nor offered. kiss and makeout. Kino and sexual talk. Went back to my house and as we were getting out of the car she says she has to be up early and wanted to make out in my driveway instead. At this point I am thinking I am wasting my time and money on this chick. I gave her a few kiss pecks (she wanted a makeout session which I wasnt interested anymore) and sent her on her way.

I have invested a lot of time and money in this chick so i hate to see it all go to waste without a lay. She mentioned that she will put out eventually in due time in a indirect way. Next or one more cheap date?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go no contact. If she reaches out, Netflix and chill at either your place or hers. No more spending $$$ until she puts out. Again, let her contact you, do not reach out again.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also like to add, she drives to my house for our dates, which is 40minutes away.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also like to add, she drives to my house for our dates, which is 40minutes away.
So, there is some interest, or she's just keeping you around until something better comes along. I'd still go no contact and see if she reaches out to you. Certainly, if she's driving to you, she'd want to reach out and say what's up if she hasn't heard from you in a few days.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have also the thought that she doesn’t text me when she gets home because she might be meeting up with her ex to bang but who da fuq knows. Either way, I will let her reach out from now on.

Reaction score
She takes hours to respond to my text messages but always agrees to go out on dates. I ask her to text me when she gets home and she never does.

Second date- BYOB restaurant, makeout, tells me that I am so mysterious, hard to read blah blah. She didnt offer to split the bill.

Third date- Beach day, she finally pays for all of our drinks and food. Makeout back at my place but she isnt dtf, walk her out because I had a back up plate waiting for me to come over and bang her. Lots of kino and sexual talk.

Fourth date- took her out to a tour in the city, something she talks about all the time, so I figured it would be nice to do. She didnt pay for anything, nor offered. kiss and makeout. Kino and sexual talk. Went back to my house and as we were getting out of the car she says she has to be up early and wanted to make out in my driveway instead. At this point I am thinking I am wasting my time and money on this chick. I gave her a few kiss pecks (she wanted a makeout session which I wasnt interested anymore) and sent her on her way.

I have invested a lot of time and money in this chick so i hate to see it all go to waste without a lay. She mentioned that she will put out eventually in due time in a indirect way. Next or one more cheap date?
What exactly is "sexual talk?"

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have also the thought that she doesn’t text me when she gets home because she might be meeting up with her ex to bang but who da fuq knows. Either way, I will let her reach out from now on.
When she came to your house and you fooled around, did you take her top off or play between her legs? Did she rub your junk or butt? At least by the third date, you two should be some what touchy feely. If you're not at least rubbing her vag by the third date, 86 the bytch. Forth date at least oral or sex. If not, you're def. wasting your time. You or any other bro.

As for sex talk... Less talk, more action. Talk is cheap. Action is where the money is. She knows you want to be in her; most women do. She is now sh!t testing you to see if you can be a good little beta orbiter. Good choice to just sit back and wait. If/when she reaches out and asks about why she hasn't heard from you, just say you've been mad busy at work or something along those lines. When she suggests to do something, say I'm beat, but you're welcome to come over and we can cook a meal together an watch a movie or something. Make sure you say, or something. If you cannot or do not know how to cook, no problem, you can get one of meal delivery services will send you meals to cook. I like co-cooking because your working together. When she cleans up, and yes, you can start to caress her at the sink while she's doing the dishes. Start with caressing her arms, then wrap your hands around her stomach/waist area and start kissing her neck. Do this for 30 - seconds to a minute each side, turn her around and start making out. Start caressing her butt and move up and down her back with your hands. Take your hands, position them under her thighs and pick her up and put her on the counter. Proceed to make out. Finally, pick her up and bring her to the couch and lay her down and continue to make out and play with her body; assuming she is okay with it. You should already have a condom ready. Put one close by, may be under the couch or in close reach, but not so she can see it.

If this doesn't happen, no worry. It will happen with the next one. Women love what I stated above. Why? They read this type of spontaneous seduction, make out and sex sessions in the books they read. It has worked many times for me. Plus, it is revving her up for sex. Women need about 20 minutes to get in the mood for sex, men are instantaneous. This will put things in motion.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I told her to text me when she got home the night of our date and she responded the following morning, "In case you were fearing for my safety I made it home unscathed. FYI...haha. She also sent me some video clips that I told her I have been having difficulty finding, which I thought was thoughtful on her part. I didn't respond back to her text and went no contact for the rest of the week to see if she would reach out which she didnt. She did however update every single photo on her Bumble account which I found a bit odd or maybe I am reading too much into it. Im going to give her a call tomorrow and set up one last date. My gut tells me she is interested, maybe a bit shy but we all know what the red pill tells us. Guess I will find out when I contact her tomorrow.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude just stop with this "text me when you get home" nonsense. Are you trying to bang her or be her Mom??

That sh!t is so ridiculous and such a bad look for you.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her to text me when she got home the night of our date and she responded the following morning, "In case you were fearing for my safety I made it home unscathed. FYI...haha. She also sent me some video clips that I told her I have been having difficulty finding, which I thought was thoughtful on her part. I didn't respond back to her text and went no contact for the rest of the week to see if she would reach out which she didnt. She did however update every single photo on her Bumble account which I found a bit odd or maybe I am reading too much into it. Im going to give her a call tomorrow and set up one last date. My gut tells me she is interested, maybe a bit shy but we all know what the red pill tells us. Guess I will find out when I contact her tomorrow.
STOP! DO NOT CONTACT HER AGAIN! STOP CHASING. Maramelot is correct. Lose her number until she contacts you. If she contacts you, respond hours later. If she say hey @ 8pm. You say what's up the next morning. Remember, you are supposed to be a high value busy man. Does a high value busy man run after a woman during any stage? NO. So stop running after the bytch. Space and time build desire for women. Let it be. Find another woman to reach out to in the meantime. Besides, you should be juggling two or three (if not more).

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Put her on ice and move on to the next. I'm not sure if you read Rollo Tomassi's book The Rational Male but if so use the plate theory. Never focus on one girl. Have your focus on others and so forth. You are starting to second guess yourself which is a sign of oneitis. Once you have doubts, she wins. So the deal is don't call her, don't text her, and don't email her either. Look at the facts she is 40 and divorced. Does she have kids? She has hit the wall. She should be chasing you and not the other way round.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up reaching out to her to set up a fifth date and she agreed with no hesitation. Went out for a couple of drinks. I pulled back on most of the date and she started initiating touching and kissing. We took an Uber back to my house and walked her right in, no hesitation on her part. Started making out and the rest is history. Baddy bing! Some women just take longer to feel comfort before jumping in the sack. Anyway I will spin her for a while.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I ended up reaching out to her to set up a fifth date and she agreed with no hesitation. Went out for a couple of drinks. I pulled back on most of the date and she started initiating touching and kissing. We took an Uber back to my house and walked her right in, no hesitation on her part. Started making out and the rest is history. Baddy bing! Some women just take longer to feel comfort before jumping in the sack. Anyway I will spin her for a while.
she didnt want to get used maybe? or feel that. maybe some women get stressed with early sex and they prefer to have it later

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she didnt want to get used maybe? or feel that. maybe some women get stressed with early sex and they prefer to have it later
Stressful sex is inconceivable.
Sex is supposed to release tension, not be stressful.
Damn guys, where are you meeting these loony women at?

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mazer I’m glad you hit the pink pocket but I’d still be concerned. Sex is a spontaneous thing not negotiable. When a woman makes you wait for over 3 dates she is generally not into you. Think about it in these terms. How many women will have sex with an Alpha guy right off with no dates. Remember this term I learned from Rollo Tomassi. Alpha ****s. Beta Bucks. Women will **** an Alpha guy out of the date because she wants him to stay around. The Beta guy she will make wait. Then those guys who were Alpha but then turn Beta because he starts resorting to Beta ways. She starts to lose respect for him and the sex diminishes and the dating or relationship goes south. Most importantly you can’t listen to what women say because they will say and do the opposite. That is key.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
putting in way too much work with a 40 year old

OP I hope you're like 50 yourself. If you're in your 20s or 30s and you're pursuing a 40 year old this hard, there is something wrong with you