Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

45 and really starting over

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cptn sensible have you read the DJ Bible? If not, start reading ASAP. You should get a kindle or some other book reader from eBay (you missed Prime Day). You can then download a lot of books to help you gain the knowledge on how to handle women. Here's what I recommend.

No More Mr. Nice Guy
DJ Bible
The Book of Pook
The Rational Male
The Game by Neil Strauss
The Predatory Female by Larry Shannon
The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar
How to Win Friends and Influence People

If you do not have the funds to buy the book, you may be able to find the PDF versions through Google.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool site here. I like reading some of the threads.....

Thanks
Big ups mate for being a father. Its not something this world appreciates. Its stories like the his and other which scare me off from marriage.

Pickup "the game" by Neil Strauss. Yes, its old but. Its full of tidbits of game and rational or lack thereof in women. Spam cold approach. Pull or next.

Read "way of the superior man" by David Deida. A woman isn't your purpose. Its one thing to deem your role as father as your purpose but, he will flee and have his divorce too one day. No shot fired. Its ideal he sees you step up. Its a feminine imperative and pathology plaguing society. If you aren't stepping up, what example does he have? Find your purpose. March to the beat of your own drum.

Read the rational male by Rollo Tomasi. Likely, it could have saved you a divorce. It will enlighten you about female nature. About the feminine imperative and biological strategy. Its due to sociopathy women and men not handling their ****.

One of the hardest parts is seeing female hypergamy. Its that, we men are viewed as success objects. Women are sex objects. Its affirmative action to women many time's over in gigs she's incompetent at. Its running police, firefighting, military, and a variety of failing industries.

If you have a entrepreneurial bone in your body, call All In. Learn about TRP. Unplug. Pursue casually but aim younger.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But now I am, at 45. I virtually have no experience. The marriage was the last women that I had any real experience with. I find myself needing advice. I don't know how to approach women or talk to them. I'm like a fumbling idiot.
You sound like I did when I was 23 and newly single. I had absolutely no clue how to approach women or date them. I previously had a built-in social circle called "high school" and took it for granted. It's like going into a strange new territory without a weapon.

The key to fixing your lack of social skills is to drown yourself in it and make it your goal to fix that part of your life. It should be your life-long mission to fix the things in your life & personality that are broken. Once you see the results from improving yourself, it becomes like a drug; You'll want to keep doing it.

I look like a convict with a shaved head.
And what's wrong with that? There's nothing wrong with looking a bit intimidating, and the women love it.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Brother, your life is just beginning. In a coupl'a months I'll be hitting my 45th and I can't tell you what a joy it is to live when I understand, and appreciate, my desires. Also, I'm not afraid of failure. If there's something I want to do, I do it. Damn the repercussions or the perception that I'll fail. Fvck it, it's an experience.

I'll also fill you in on a secret: chicks love the bald dome. Holding on to scraps appears to women just as you'd expect: clinging and lazy. Get shut of it, shut it out. Let that motherfvcker go to the way of the Dodo.

Most importantly, raise your child by example. Everything you do will impact your little clone, ESPECIALLY, the way women regard you. He'll see his Pops as a strong guy who cares nothing for their petty denials and bullsh!t trivialities. My daughter is 23 and the strongest woman I know. She gives no excuses, no fvcks, and no apologies for what she wants.

Do it, for your mental health.
Do it, for your growth.
Do it, for your son.
Do it, for the pure enjoyment and the experience of it.
Just fvcking do it.

Regrets are for those who lack purpose.

I'll keep an eye on you and your progress.