“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

----------------------

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Listen guys,

i just need a little support here. sure this site has helped me improve but not very visible improvement but some indeed. however i'm just going through a slump aight? i'm lacking motivation and looking for a way to motivate myself always.
my grades are suffering because of lack of motivation and my social skills are very under developed because of the same reason, even though i want to become the life of the party.

i guess the state that i'm in now is sort of like... i'm looking at myself like i'm the sh!+ and thinking that i am but i cant prove it to myself even though i say i can do it.

all i'm asking right now i for a means for me to motivate myself and if you dont have anything encouraging to say, please remember that it will be disregarded...

so all of you that want to help, send away.... and hopefully your advice is strong and motivating enough and i think thats what i need, some strong advice... cuz this incident should have motivated me :

remember how i told you guys that this girl asked me out? we had been friends for quite a while and we're sort of close. well it was all a hoax and let me tell you about it....

after school on a tuesday last week, i was walking to get picked up from school, and she comes beside me and just asks whats going on. So we talk a little and then she asks if i'll go out with her and i think for a little bit and say "aight, sure".
she says" really?"
i say " yeah, really"
I say " so you're my girl now"
she says " yea, and i'm your girl"
i'm feeling like a pimp and go home. next day she sees me, instead of hugging me or kissing me, she blows a kiss. okayfine.
friday come i call and ask w'sup we chat a little. so i decide not to call her again until after she has called me... no call at all. monday came and it was my b-day. she hasnt given me jack **** and i'm confused. so i ask to talk to her and we sit down for a bit and i ask her why she's been ignoring me and not talking to me and tell that if she continues we'll break up. YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAYS???? WELL ABG, I WASN'T REALLY ASKING YOU OUT... I THOUGHT YOU JUST TOOK IT AS JOKE CUZ WE JOKE LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME!! i'm soorry!

i'm embarrased and we work it out fine. then later that day i go to her house and we talk and i decide to ask her out instead and say that theres no trick and she says NO !!!!
We havent talked since!!

The END

Now, i'd say something like that happening should have motivated me but nooooooo .... so please help me out
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude that is the most AFC sh1t ive read in a while..

You made a fool of yourself. Move on.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Just a question, was that girl really Ashton Kutcher? Were you on Punk'd? Because that's all I could think of when reading your post.
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
HAHAHA oh my gosh, I hope I didn't read what I just read! HAHA!... Oh god someone pass the Kleenex tissue over!
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Where is the AFC part in the story Julian? I see that he misconstrued the situation and got burned but no AFC stuff, heck he even had the balls to ask after it wasn't official.


Hmm what can I think of as motivation? For me I used to think of people looking at me as a pimp and be like 'damn who is that guy" but now I no longer care what others perceive as me, so i just imagine f*cking a chick. That motivates me when I am considering reasons not to talk to her, because by not talking or partaking in socialising you are basically cutting the chance of ***** out

Honestly tho, just brush it off and go find some new chicks to Dj, it's not that big of a deal. You saved yourself a lot of time and effort by finding out her feelings and now you can move on with your life.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top