Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

40 something yr old getting hit on by 24 yr olds?

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
I am in my late 40's and successful. I still go to the clubs because I enjoy dancing and partying. Yet, I still managed to hang onto my youthful looks--hit the gym every day and eat clean. I sometimes drink and never smoke. I dress very stylish and appropriate for my age.

I get hit on by 24 yr old hotties sometimes and I also seem to vibe with a lot of younger men at the clubs and gyms. Very nice guys.
This hot young girl approached me last night---and said to me "Hey I saw you earlier, do you want to dance? I said sure. They she started flirting with me and putting her arms around me. She asked how old I was. I said guess. She said 45..I said higher. She finally guessed my age. She said wow! Your the same age as my dad! I laughed. She said my dad don't mind if I date older men. I have done it before. She said buy me some shots. I said no. She said come on. I said no I don't buy girls shots ....especially a girl I don't know well enough. She said please...
I said ..."you can take down my number and I will take you and your dad out for shots sometime." She laughed ...and said...just buy me a shot. I said..."You can buy me a shot if you want." So her and her friend left after they realized I wasn't going to open my wallet for them just because she's cute and charming.

She was nice though. Any other older guys deal with this?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
24 year olds? What about women age 21-23? You are underachieving! ;) Nice work.

Remember: Melania is 25 years Trump's junior - the new standard of excellence! When Obama was in, the standard was having a man who looked enough like a woman to get you elected twice before anyone noticed.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the time. But I don't go clubing anymore. I have a couple of girls half my age chasing me. One is coming over Wednesday to help me with some "shelves". The secret is taking care of yourself. Young women are fun, but it never lasts... most are just looking for an experience with an older guy they can tell their friends about.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was trying to get free drinks out of you. Given your age and the interaction you should understand this was pretty clear.

This is my opinion and an unpopular one since a lot of the guys here are 40+. You are too old for the club scene. Fresh college grads will try to always be looking toexploit you for drinks and a lot more if they find you're rich.

I feel like at that age you should be passed the club scene and on to other intricate outlets for women.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my opinion and an unpopular one since a lot of the guys here are 40+. You are too old for the club scene. Fresh college grads will try to always be looking toexploit you for drinks and a lot more if they find you're rich.

I feel like at that age you should be passed the club scene and on to other intricate outlets for women.
I agree. Most younger women I meet are through pro bono work I do for not-for-profits. These groups typically have fund raising parties and network events. It's cheaper than clubbing and at least you have other people your age around as well... so you don't feel like a creap.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Most younger women I meet are through pro bono work I do for not-for-profits. These groups typically have fund raising parties and network events. It's cheaper than clubbing and at least you have other people your age around as well... so you don't feel like a creap.
*Shrug* it seems like a real DJ does what he wants at any age. At least to my understanding.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
smoovemooves...."I feel like at that age you should be passed the club scene and on to other intricate outlets for women." OK. Yes, I knew she was trying to get free drinks out of me. Women of ALL AGES do this - especially the younger ones. Just wanted to hear others thoughts on it since I was bored. Yes, I have gotten laid by saying "no" a lot.
Give me a list of some of your intricate outlets? I have been everywhere and to all events. I am open-minded, but work a lot of hours.

RangerMike - Fund raising parties and networking events are decent. I go to weddings, networking events, and meet ups. Some are boring and others are fun.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Shrug* it seems like a real DJ does what he wants at any age. At least to my understanding.
Don't get me wrong, do what you want. I'm only speaking for myself. I would feel silly and since women can see right through you... they would see me as silly.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMike - Fund raising parties and networking events are decent. I go to weddings, networking events, and meet ups. Some are boring and others are fun.
Much depends on where you... I live in New Orleans... fvcking EVERYTHING here is a party. Network event = party, Fund raiser = party. There is always drinking and dancing. Absolutely the best place to be as a DJ... there is ALWAYS something to do here and much of it is low cost. I could have 3 dates in a week at different events, and spend less than $100 for all three... but you have to be plugged into society.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
Unless your black or live in poverty why the hell would you live in New Orleans? That place is a sh*hole.
NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles and Miami are where the hot chicks are.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Club scene maxes at mid 30s if you are a good example of mid 30s (think channing tatum, henry cavill those sort of guys)

Past that, even if you are a clooney type you probably are too old for regular success the scene in my opinion

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Club scene maxes at mid 30s if you are a good example of mid 30s (think channing tatum, henry cavill those sort of guys)

Past that, even if you are a clooney type you probably are too old for regular success the scene in my opinion
Respectfully disagree. I'm coming up to mid-thirties and am probably more successful in clubs now than in my early twenties, for the following reasons

-I am still in good shape. In fact I'm probably in better shape than in my twenties. The idea that men are at their physical prime in their early twenties is a myth. Many, myself included, don't fill out and reach peak muscularity until about 30 years. If on the other hand you're morbidly obese, look 45 at 35 and stink of BO, then sure, you'll be out of place in a night club.

-You know better how women's mind work, pick up on cues and don't end up blowing loads of cash on them thinking it will get you somewhere.

-You will be in the minority. The most successful guys I've seen out in clubs lately could have been anywhere between 25 and 45. Most guys in their thirties are already wife-d up with 2.4 kids at home on a Saturday. Chicks in clubs know that these guys have far more prowess than guys in their twenties, especially if they have the balls to go to a club and mingle with folks ten years younger.

-Gee, if I hear the name Channing Tatum on this site one more time.... the obsession with comparing Hollywood with the regular dating scene. You're basically comparing your lifestyle with that of a multi-millionaire, bodybuilding actor. There is no comparison to be made, so why even allow it to enter your conscious rationalisation.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I sometimes hang out at the pool table at regular bars where men are all in their 20's. I kick their as-s at pool so their women ultimately like me. Meanwhile, the guys want to learn from me so they like me also. I've picked up women who are 19 in that environment.

A lot of young men want to place restrictions on men like me here with their rules and regulations about age, but it turns out that if you stay strong women will always like you.

My current girl is 21 and says she literally is only interested in men who are 40 and older because she has learned that men in their 30's and immature and men in their 20's are broke.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully disagree. I'm coming up to mid-thirties and am probably more successful in clubs now than in my early twenties, for the following reasons

-I am still in good shape. In fact I'm probably in better shape than in my twenties. The idea that men are at their physical prime in their early twenties is a myth. Many, myself included, don't fill out and reach peak muscularity until about 30 years. If on the other hand you're morbidly obese, look 45 at 35 and stink of BO, then sure, you'll be out of place in a night club.

-You know better how women's mind work, pick up on cues and don't end up blowing loads of cash on them thinking it will get you somewhere.

-You will be in the minority. The most successful guys I've seen out in clubs lately could have been anywhere between 25 and 45. Most guys in their thirties are already wife-d up with 2.4 kids at home on a Saturday. Chicks in clubs know that these guys have far more prowess than guys in their twenties, especially if they have the balls to go to a club and mingle with folks ten years younger.

-Gee, if I hear the name Channing Tatum on this site one more time.... the obsession with comparing Hollywood with the regular dating scene. You're basically comparing your lifestyle with that of a multi-millionaire, bodybuilding actor. There is no comparison to be made, so why even allow it to enter your conscious rationalisation.
I use Channing Tatum up because he's actually got a realistic look for a guy who looks decent and is in decent shape, he's not Zac Effron levels. He doesn't have insane facial genetics, he's a 6'0" decent looking guy in good shape, that's not out of this world imo, even look at him in magic mike, he wasn't ripped beyond belief. I also use him in this argument because he LOOKS YOUNG FOR HIS AGE.

If you are coming up to mid 30's, in great shape and have game, you fall into that category of guy i mentioned. So you don't need to disagree because you are who i'm talking about. But MOST 30+ year olds i know are nigh on disgraceful and have let themselves go badly. Those are the guys who shouldn't be hitting the club up.

Tatum in the below picture is 4 years older than the footballer in picture 2 (33 v 29), but as you can see there is a huge range of how you can look at that age, so that's why i draw a disctinction, if you look like the footballer, you probably don't have much chance with the 21 year olds at the club, unless you want to get murked. If you look more like tatum it'll be easy work.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tatum in the below picture is 4 years older than the footballer in picture 2 (33 v 29)
Fair enough. I think we're on the same page. My skin immediately starts crawling whenever I see a Hollywood actor's name mentioned here, but I think we make the same point.

Incidentally, the footballer will have spent most of his working life outside. Something I have noticed recently is that working outside exposed to the elements really ages people's skin. That guy could easily pass for 45, and Tatum 25.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless your black or live in poverty why the hell would you live in New Orleans? That place is a sh*hole.
NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles and Miami are where the hot chicks are.
There are parts of every US City that is a sh!t hole. NOLA is no different, only it's inexpensive to live and date here. NYC, Chicago, LA, and Miami.... go out at night and you are going to spend a ton of cash. In NOLA there are more 'festivals', than days of the year, there are literally hundreds of interesting things to do in NOLA that cost nothing or next to nothing. Also women here do not expect you to spend a bunch of money like the gold-diggers in NYC, LA, and Miami. Can't speck for Chicago because I never tried to date there.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
I am in my late 40's and successful. I still go to the clubs because I enjoy dancing and partying. Yet, I still managed to hang onto my youthful looks--hit the gym every day and eat clean. I sometimes drink and never smoke. I dress very stylish and appropriate for my age.

I get hit on by 24 yr old hotties sometimes and I also seem to vibe with a lot of younger men at the clubs and gyms. Very nice guys.
This hot young girl approached me last night---and said to me "Hey I saw you earlier, do you want to dance? I said sure. They she started flirting with me and putting her arms around me. She asked how old I was. I said guess. She said 45..I said higher. She finally guessed my age. She said wow! Your the same age as my dad! I laughed. She said my dad don't mind if I date older men. I have done it before. She said buy me some shots. I said no. She said come on. I said no I don't buy girls shots ....especially a girl I don't know well enough. She said please...
I said ..."you can take down my number and I will take you and your dad out for shots sometime." She laughed ...and said...just buy me a shot. I said..."You can buy me a shot if you want." So her and her friend left after they realized I wasn't going to open my wallet for them just because she's cute and charming.

It wouldn't matter their age or how they looked if some chick pulled that same shyt and just told me to buy her drinks I'm telling her to keep it moving with that nonsense. Simple as that.

Or I'd ask her how many friends she has and then tell her to open her purse and give me the money to cover the amount of drinks she needs and I'll order them for her. Of course she'll say no to which I'd ask her where her friends are then tell them their friend is cheap, doesn't want to spend her money on them and they should drop her as a friend before she asks them for money.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A lot of the time girls in this age bracket 19 to 25 think they can use their sexual market value to party and drink for free. Good on you to spot this and tell her no. Too many despirate guys would have opened their wallets to pay for this girl and her friends to drink all night and still go home empty handed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the time girls in this age bracket 19 to 25 think they can use their sexual market value to party and drink for free. Good on you to spot this and tell her no. Too many despirate guys would have opened their wallets to pay for this girl and her friends to drink all night and still go home empty handed.
I agreed. Very smart and distinguishing guesture.