“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

4 year trauma

ZeeK

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Singapore
Look... I've known this girl for 4 years and since day 1 we hit off well... But somehow, as time goes on, people starts gossiping about us and that's then we kinna avoided each other... Every year, I'ld try to get close to her but somehow she's "occupied" everytime...

I wanna try to get back to the times where we were hitting off well... But it seemed hard to do so... Just recently, she accepted my first gift but rejected the 2nd one... She didn't want any misunderstanding.. And she always ignores me when i ask certain questions... How the hell am I suppose to go on? :confused:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Zeek my friend forget her.
Find some one sweet for you. You DSERVER far better then that.
Why to love some one who doesn't have any value of your love.

There is always a better gal in the corner.

Yours
Tuffy
 

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
Read the bible before asking AFC questions!

It isn't a trauma, it's nothing. I usually try to flirt with the chicks best friends to see her reaction.
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Zeek. Ask yourself this one question.

What do I want out of this?

I guaranty you that it isn't just friendship. You have lots of time to make friends and lots of people to make friends with. And of course, you wouldn't be coming here if you didn't want more. Why do you want to go back to the time when you were hitting it well? Do you need another female friend or something? If you want to get anywhere, you need to quit lying to yourself. You don't want to go back to the time you hit it off well. You want to date her, romantically.

Now that that's settled, why is it that 4 years and you hit it off the first of them and you never went on a date with her? Ignore the boyfriend crap. You wanted to know if she was romantically interested in you. So naturally, you ask for the number, you ask for the date, you go for the kiss. That is how you find out if a girl is interested in you. That is how you don't waste 4 years of your life following one girl that may just possibly reject you anyways.

If the girl had any interest in you, she would want that misunderstanding. Girls love a guy they can't figure out, and they don't know if they like them or not. If she's ignoring you, you aren't getting anywhere. Move on, find a new woman, you aren't going anywhere with this one.

Now if you are still persistant, okay. Here's the plan. You ask her for her number, you ask her on a date, you kiss her. If she rejects you at any one time, it's over, she has no interest in pursuing a relationship with you, there is NOTHING you can do. Move on.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top