“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

4 Women, 4 boyfriends, WTF?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
I'm Really down and losing faith. I've come a long way, but man, I'm pretty disheartened. I have been somewhat involved with 4 different women on different levels since the beginning of the year.

Girl 1. Tried dating her, fooled around with her a bit. She starts playing games. My head is spinning. So I next her, thinking, wow, this ones a flake. After nexting her, she gets even more aggressive. But anytime I got close to her, she'd push me away. I find out from my friend after the fact, that even though she said she had broken up with her coke snorting, abusive boyfriend, she really had not.

Girl 2. Fooled around with her. She has high interest. She too has a coke snorting, jealous, abusive boyfriend. I walk when it becomes apparent that I'm just there to stroke her bloody ego.

Girl 3. Slept with her, only to find out she has a recent ex husband and the divorce ain't near being final. Bye Bye.

Girl 4. She asks me out. I couldn't make it. I ask her out, get a *****y response. Serious flirtation for a few weeks. I just play it cool, because at this point, I'm getting a little paranoid because of girls 1 to 3. I find out from a friend, that she lives with a guy. Why the fook would she ask me out, flirt, etc. etc? Probably to stroke her own ego. She seemed all nice and innocent too......yeah, right.

Women are seriously fvcked. They're dishonest about having boyfriends. At least Girl 2, I knew she was in a **** relationship. But.....she stays with him.

What the hell am I doing to attract these flighty, cheating, lying hors???

Just a bad run, I guess. But man, what a downer. I can't win. I can't believe just how many women are fooling around on the men, and for some reason, with me! Do I have some sort of sign on my fvucking forehead saying, "hors that want to fool around on your men, I'm available."
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
From the pub scene in my area. Bad, bad luck. Girl 2 was also ****blocking me with girl 4, even though girl 2 is in a realtionship. I think I'm going to try other avenues, all I'm meeting at the pubs are freaks.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
I wouldn't take things so personally. You're meeting people and you're having a string of bad luck. Get to know these people a little better earlier so that you can weed out the one's that are already taken.

Also, definitely try a different place to meet women. Bars seem to attract people who are trying to escape from their issues and problems through alchohol.

If your biggest problem is that you're meeting too many girls who want to have sex with you who happen to have boyfriends, you're doing pretty well.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Women are like monkeys. They swing from one guy to the next. Before getting rid of a boyfriend they line up auditions with new guys searching for his replacement. The general rule is the first auditioning guy "rebound guy" doesn't keep her.

If they don't have a boyfriend they lose social proof so they will keep an AFC around on their shoulder until something better comes along. Doc Love refers to this as "Boyfriend in the background syndrome."

I guarantee you that all these women are stuck in relationships with guys they have low IL in. Women who are in love with you do not cheat regardless of what any woman or afc on this site will tell you.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top