Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

4 Types of Men Breakdown

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this video a while ago and thought it was a pretty nice breakdown of different types of Men ranging from:

• Total Alpha Male
  • Alpha Male with Beta Traits
  • Beta Male with Alpha Traits
  • Total Beta Male

Start the video at 17:00 and he goes into the breakdown.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I refuse to define myself by these ridiculous labels.

By the way, I saw a comment on a YouTube video the other day that I kind of liked. The guy said:
"I'm confident I'm not attractive".
Didn't seem to bother him really, he seemed to come off like "It is what it is". I actually thought that was kind of refreshing after all the chest thumping that goes on here.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The sigma male is one being talked about on some red pill YouTube channels.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, I saw a comment on a YouTube video the other day that I kind of liked. The guy said:
"I'm confident I'm not attractive".
Didn't seem to bother him really, he seemed to come off like "It is what it is". I actually thought that was kind of refreshing after all the chest thumping that goes on here.
One more note on this guy:
There's a school of thought that it is a masculine trait not to be that wrapped up into your appearance. The idea is that the guy is too busy working and pursuing his missions to be worried about the way he looks. Vanity about your looks is a feminine trait. Or so that school of thought goes, anyway.

All this isolating has me talking to myself...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I never understood the obsession, especially the obsession among the younger generations of males. Men aren't supposed to be pretty. If you are, that's great for you...I suppose. But, personally, I never met an exceptionally handsome man who was willing to get his hands dirty/bloody. Male vanity is a curse.
I've heard women ridicule some guys hair because it is too styled. They seem to think that a guy shouldn't spend too much time in the bathroom getting ready, because that's feminine. A lot of them respect a basic crew cut because it's just wash and go. The idea is that a guy should be out doing things, not primping in front of a mirror.

As the society becomes more feminine and emasculated, maybe that's changing.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more note on this guy:
There's a school of thought that it is a masculine trait not to be that wrapped up into your appearance. The idea is that the guy is too busy working and pursuing his missions to be worried about the way he looks. Vanity about your looks is a feminine trait. Or so that school of thought goes, anyway.

All this isolating has me talking to myself...
I understand this and agree with it some. Most days I just don’t give af about how I look bc it just doesn’t mean anything. Like okay you look good, cool, so what. When I actually try, I can look really good. But I don’t really try all that often because, what do I need to look good for? I’m blessed that I am naturally somewhat attractive anyway, so maybe if I wasn’t, I’d care a little bit more, so I thank God I am who/what I am. But yeah, a lot of times I just dress like **** lol

I have a pretty good figure tbh, so wearing clothes that actually fit me right do a hell of a lot, even if I’m wearing dirty rags. But all in all, I don’t feel the need to go all playboy most of the time. Plus, most of the girls in this area aren’t even hot if I’m being honest lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand this and agree with it some. Most days I just don’t give af about how I look bc it just doesn’t mean anything. Like okay you look good, cool, so what.
I was listening to a podcast the other day, and it was talking about how a man matures about 10 years after a woman. Meaning that a man has to build himself into a man and become established, whereas a woman really only has to mature into her youthful body. She isn't really required to do anything beyond that. A man has to make something of himself, whereas a woman can just be.

I think looking good without having to try very hard is one thing women admire about us. Even though they supposedly only find about 20% of us handsome lol. But we're held to a different standard of "beauty". They're supposed to look inspiring, and we're supposed to be and look strong and healthy.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only place where people talk about alpha/beta is forums like this and when content creators are trying to get views. Most guys who say they are alpha really are not alpha, so this thing is purely subjective and doesn’t warrant any kind of discussion.

Some of the stuff he says is contradictory. He says that the alpha male is very competitive and career driven, and then says that women see alphas as a side dude/fvck buddy. Given that he acknowledges women want a provider, why wouldn’t women want alphas in the provider role and not the fvck buddy role?

The insecure chest beaters will go online and say they are alpha in order to make some kind of point. Like someone said earlier, real alpha men never have to say they are alpha. If you’re trying to become alpha in order to get women, you’re stuck in a beta mindset and no amount of lifting will help you.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, you should thank God for not making you too pretty, too...so pretty you rely too much on your looks...and too pretty to risk scars...
I can do either, prettyboy or rugged handsome. I prefer rugged, it’s more masculine. With the will of God, I made myself able to become rugged handsome. Thicker, more muscular neck than most guys, stronger body language, and a decent physique. I made sure to get my forearms stronger too since that’s one of the signs of a man. Voice too, there’s things you can work on with that as well. Even my hands, I tried making them look stronger too. Chicks love hands, its a sign of being able to manhandle them lol. Prettyboy look is only more attractive to teens anyway. And gay dudes. Don’t ask me how I know. Truth be told, that’s part of the reason why I went rugged—to turn those fags away from me. Most homos dig younger boys specifically anyway, they’re just too afraid to admit it. But I digress.

It’s about the subtle masculine features. By just doing things that increase your testosterone levels, you will start to see masculinization effects in the face and body. I look taller now than I did 3 years ago, even though I’m not actually. My skeletal frame has changed. Hopefully I keep improving, God-willing. I’ve been blessed thus far.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not tall but I can make up for it by working out since I'm naturally stocky, "wide" so to speak. I can never be a skinny waif. Girls often compliment my burly legs even when I'm otherwise fat and out of shape in general (read: right now).

The downshot is I have a slow metabolism (getting slower every day) and have to put a lot more effort into dieting and working out to see results compared to most guys. It is doable though.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to a podcast the other day, and it was talking about how a man matures about 10 years after a woman. Meaning that a man has to build himself into a man and become established, whereas a woman really only has to mature into her youthful body. She isn't really required to do anything beyond that. A man has to make something of himself, whereas a woman can just be.

I think looking good without having to try very hard is one thing women admire about us. Even though they supposedly only find about 20% of us handsome lol. But we're held to a different standard of "beauty". They're supposed to look inspiring, and we're supposed to be and look strong and healthy.
Women are born with value which decreases with age (physical). Men are born with little value and can build value as they age if they work on themselves (resources).

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why men are the prize and should never chase a decreasing asset (women) but chase their own value instead, and only for themselves.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably the third type.

When I know I can dominate a social situation, I usually do. It comes naturally to me.

When I know I'm outgunned, I become insecure and quiet, and try to hide it as best I can.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I'm probably the third type.

When I know I can dominate a social situation, I usually do. It comes naturally to me.

When I know I'm outgunned, I become insecure and quiet, and try to hide it as best I can.
what is 'dominating social situation' anyway

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's when you're in an environment where you're an expert, and you know it and are proud of it.

For most men, it's the workplace, which is why the boss should naturally dominate that environment, as he should be the most expert.

It can also apply to your hobbies too.