"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

4 Types of Men Breakdown

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I saw this video a while ago and thought it was a pretty nice breakdown of different types of Men ranging from:

  • Total Alpha Male
  • Alpha Male with Beta Traits
  • Beta Male with Alpha Traits
  • Total Beta Male

Start the video at 17:00 and he goes into the breakdown.

 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
I refuse to define myself by these ridiculous labels.

By the way, I saw a comment on a YouTube video the other day that I kind of liked. The guy said:
"I'm confident I'm not attractive".
Didn't seem to bother him really, he seemed to come off like "It is what it is". I actually thought that was kind of refreshing after all the chest thumping that goes on here.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
The sigma male is one being talked about on some red pill YouTube channels.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
By the way, I saw a comment on a YouTube video the other day that I kind of liked. The guy said:
"I'm confident I'm not attractive".
Didn't seem to bother him really, he seemed to come off like "It is what it is". I actually thought that was kind of refreshing after all the chest thumping that goes on here.
One more note on this guy:
There's a school of thought that it is a masculine trait not to be that wrapped up into your appearance. The idea is that the guy is too busy working and pursuing his missions to be worried about the way he looks. Vanity about your looks is a feminine trait. Or so that school of thought goes, anyway.

All this isolating has me talking to myself...
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
Yeah, I never understood the obsession, especially the obsession among the younger generations of males. Men aren't supposed to be pretty. If you are, that's great for you...I suppose. But, personally, I never met an exceptionally handsome man who was willing to get his hands dirty/bloody. Male vanity is a curse.
I've heard women ridicule some guys hair because it is too styled. They seem to think that a guy shouldn't spend too much time in the bathroom getting ready, because that's feminine. A lot of them respect a basic crew cut because it's just wash and go. The idea is that a guy should be out doing things, not primping in front of a mirror.

As the society becomes more feminine and emasculated, maybe that's changing.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
One more note on this guy:
There's a school of thought that it is a masculine trait not to be that wrapped up into your appearance. The idea is that the guy is too busy working and pursuing his missions to be worried about the way he looks. Vanity about your looks is a feminine trait. Or so that school of thought goes, anyway.

All this isolating has me talking to myself...
I understand this and agree with it some. Most days I just don’t give af about how I look bc it just doesn’t mean anything. Like okay you look good, cool, so what. When I actually try, I can look really good. But I don’t really try all that often because, what do I need to look good for? I’m blessed that I am naturally somewhat attractive anyway, so maybe if I wasn’t, I’d care a little bit more, so I thank God I am who/what I am. But yeah, a lot of times I just dress like **** lol

I have a pretty good figure tbh, so wearing clothes that actually fit me right do a hell of a lot, even if I’m wearing dirty rags. But all in all, I don’t feel the need to go all playboy most of the time. Plus, most of the girls in this area aren’t even hot if I’m being honest lol
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
I understand this and agree with it some. Most days I just don’t give af about how I look bc it just doesn’t mean anything. Like okay you look good, cool, so what.
I was listening to a podcast the other day, and it was talking about how a man matures about 10 years after a woman. Meaning that a man has to build himself into a man and become established, whereas a woman really only has to mature into her youthful body. She isn't really required to do anything beyond that. A man has to make something of himself, whereas a woman can just be.

I think looking good without having to try very hard is one thing women admire about us. Even though they supposedly only find about 20% of us handsome lol. But we're held to a different standard of "beauty". They're supposed to look inspiring, and we're supposed to be and look strong and healthy.
 

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
The only place where people talk about alpha/beta is forums like this and when content creators are trying to get views. Most guys who say they are alpha really are not alpha, so this thing is purely subjective and doesn’t warrant any kind of discussion.

Some of the stuff he says is contradictory. He says that the alpha male is very competitive and career driven, and then says that women see alphas as a side dude/fvck buddy. Given that he acknowledges women want a provider, why wouldn’t women want alphas in the provider role and not the fvck buddy role?

The insecure chest beaters will go online and say they are alpha in order to make some kind of point. Like someone said earlier, real alpha men never have to say they are alpha. If you’re trying to become alpha in order to get women, you’re stuck in a beta mindset and no amount of lifting will help you.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Maybe, you should thank God for not making you too pretty, too...so pretty you rely too much on your looks...and too pretty to risk scars...
I can do either, prettyboy or rugged handsome. I prefer rugged, it’s more masculine. With the will of God, I made myself able to become rugged handsome. Thicker, more muscular neck than most guys, stronger body language, and a decent physique. I made sure to get my forearms stronger too since that’s one of the signs of a man. Voice too, there’s things you can work on with that as well. Even my hands, I tried making them look stronger too. Chicks love hands, its a sign of being able to manhandle them lol. Prettyboy look is only more attractive to teens anyway. And gay dudes. Don’t ask me how I know. Truth be told, that’s part of the reason why I went rugged—to turn those fags away from me. Most homos dig younger boys specifically anyway, they’re just too afraid to admit it. But I digress.

It’s about the subtle masculine features. By just doing things that increase your testosterone levels, you will start to see masculinization effects in the face and body. I look taller now than I did 3 years ago, even though I’m not actually. My skeletal frame has changed. Hopefully I keep improving, God-willing. I’ve been blessed thus far.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I'm not tall but I can make up for it by working out since I'm naturally stocky, "wide" so to speak. I can never be a skinny waif. Girls often compliment my burly legs even when I'm otherwise fat and out of shape in general (read: right now).

The downshot is I have a slow metabolism (getting slower every day) and have to put a lot more effort into dieting and working out to see results compared to most guys. It is doable though.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
I was listening to a podcast the other day, and it was talking about how a man matures about 10 years after a woman. Meaning that a man has to build himself into a man and become established, whereas a woman really only has to mature into her youthful body. She isn't really required to do anything beyond that. A man has to make something of himself, whereas a woman can just be.

I think looking good without having to try very hard is one thing women admire about us. Even though they supposedly only find about 20% of us handsome lol. But we're held to a different standard of "beauty". They're supposed to look inspiring, and we're supposed to be and look strong and healthy.
Women are born with value which decreases with age (physical). Men are born with little value and can build value as they age if they work on themselves (resources).
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
That's why men are the prize and should never chase a decreasing asset (women) but chase their own value instead, and only for themselves.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I'm probably the third type.

When I know I can dominate a social situation, I usually do. It comes naturally to me.

When I know I'm outgunned, I become insecure and quiet, and try to hide it as best I can.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I'm probably the third type.

When I know I can dominate a social situation, I usually do. It comes naturally to me.

When I know I'm outgunned, I become insecure and quiet, and try to hide it as best I can.
what is 'dominating social situation' anyway
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
It's when you're in an environment where you're an expert, and you know it and are proud of it.

For most men, it's the workplace, which is why the boss should naturally dominate that environment, as he should be the most expert.

It can also apply to your hobbies too.
 
Top