Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

4 C's, the reality

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,

By nature I'm an industrious and hard working man. I'll find a way to earn what i want. I won't steal it or rob it. Outer image was not my top priority. It was more of work ethic. But lately some events have been happening to force me to see the power, the attraction and the influence of image and displays of wealth.

Mind you i like nice things when i can afford them. I like nice cars and stuff. But a congruent display of image and material items has never been part of my core.

Lets look at the 4 C's ( from Player Supreme )
1. Car
2. Crib
3. Clothes
4. Convo

My recent experience is with cars due to being force to ride Lyft.

There are the hard working types with a cash car or normal car... Then there have been guys with washed recent model years cars and their dress is a higher image.

The "higher image" guys can possibly be bigger bull ****ters. But their display does hit me with eye candy and i feel it makes my brain more suggestable. After seeing how it's affecting me it's cause me to reevaluate my thoughts.

So it forced me to realize the power and attraction of the 4 c's. It's a core concept that will pay you daily.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Combine that with a nice body and you're golden

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all,

By nature I'm an industrious and hard working man. I'll find a way to earn what i want. I won't steal it or rob it. Outer image was not my top priority. It was more of work ethic. But lately some events have been happening to force me to see the power, the attraction and the influence of image and displays of wealth.

Mind you i like nice things when i can afford them. I like nice cars and stuff. But a congruent display of image and material items has never been part of my core.

Lets look at the 4 C's ( from Player Supreme )
1. Car
2. Crib
3. Clothes
4. Convo

My recent experience is with cars due to being force to ride Lyft.

There are the hard working types with a cash car or normal car... Then there have been guys with washed recent model years cars and their dress is a higher image.

The "higher image" guys can possibly be bigger bull ****ters. But their display does hit me with eye candy and i feel it makes my brain more suggestable. After seeing how it's affecting me it's cause me to reevaluate my thoughts.

So it forced me to realize the power and attraction of the 4 c's. It's a core concept that will pay you daily.
Completely agree with Player Supreme

1.being chauffered
2.address/neighbourhood/out-of-sight frontage
3.tailored and classic/time-enduring clothing
4.courteous, charismatic leading social skills