"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

4 C's, the reality

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hello all,

By nature I'm an industrious and hard working man. I'll find a way to earn what i want. I won't steal it or rob it. Outer image was not my top priority. It was more of work ethic. But lately some events have been happening to force me to see the power, the attraction and the influence of image and displays of wealth.

Mind you i like nice things when i can afford them. I like nice cars and stuff. But a congruent display of image and material items has never been part of my core.

Lets look at the 4 C's ( from Player Supreme )
1. Car
2. Crib
3. Clothes
4. Convo

My recent experience is with cars due to being force to ride Lyft.

There are the hard working types with a cash car or normal car... Then there have been guys with washed recent model years cars and their dress is a higher image.

The "higher image" guys can possibly be bigger bull ****ters. But their display does hit me with eye candy and i feel it makes my brain more suggestable. After seeing how it's affecting me it's cause me to reevaluate my thoughts.

So it forced me to realize the power and attraction of the 4 c's. It's a core concept that will pay you daily.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Combine that with a nice body and you're golden
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Hello all,

By nature I'm an industrious and hard working man. I'll find a way to earn what i want. I won't steal it or rob it. Outer image was not my top priority. It was more of work ethic. But lately some events have been happening to force me to see the power, the attraction and the influence of image and displays of wealth.

Mind you i like nice things when i can afford them. I like nice cars and stuff. But a congruent display of image and material items has never been part of my core.

Lets look at the 4 C's ( from Player Supreme )
1. Car
2. Crib
3. Clothes
4. Convo

My recent experience is with cars due to being force to ride Lyft.

There are the hard working types with a cash car or normal car... Then there have been guys with washed recent model years cars and their dress is a higher image.

The "higher image" guys can possibly be bigger bull ****ters. But their display does hit me with eye candy and i feel it makes my brain more suggestable. After seeing how it's affecting me it's cause me to reevaluate my thoughts.

So it forced me to realize the power and attraction of the 4 c's. It's a core concept that will pay you daily.
Completely agree with Player Supreme

1.being chauffered
2.address/neighbourhood/out-of-sight frontage
3.tailored and classic/time-enduring clothing
4.courteous, charismatic leading social skills
 
Top