"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

38DD - your opinion?

Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
141
Reaction score
118
Age
34
Title misleading for purpose, just like how women are with their words.

Anyway, smashed this hb6 a couple of times.

First some good traits:

- Great body
- Long hair
- Submissive
- Follows however I lead
- Respectful
- Doesn't mind spending money on me
- Reads, Cooks
- Great relationship with parents

Saw some red flags

- Dyed hair
- Two tats
- Kinda chubby
- Said some guys in her past tried to cut themselves
- Possible baggage from past relationships
- Very shy soft spoken with me, loud with other people (this could be a sign she likes me)
- Doesn't chase too hard when I soft next or go low contact
- in the very beginning shared she was molested by a relative in the past

I'm spinning two other plates I'm sleeping with every week, but I'm catching feels for this one with her submissiveness.

Lowkey remind me of the time I smashed a borderline who was amazing in the beginning.

Keep her as a plate or run to the hills?

And at which instance should I just run to the hills and let the plate break?
Not saying you should do this but this is what I WOULD DO:

I'd keep her in the rotation until the few red flags start to show up more. There is a cutoff. A red flag once may just be a joke. A few times is disconcerting. a few more is a signal to run lol.

Cheers
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
348
Reaction score
219
Age
54
Location
Canada
If you enjoy her company then keep going. Just plate her tho. Unless you’re looking for a LTR. Just go with it and no expectations. We all have faults and nobody is perfect.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Chubby normally goes to bad. Make sure she has self discipline and an interest in controlling it. You're in Europe. Plenty of hot submissive EE girls to be had.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
If you enjoy her company then keep going. Just plate her tho. Unless you’re looking for a LTR. Just go with it and no expectations. We all have faults and nobody is perfect.
Amen
 
Top