Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

38DD - your opinion?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Title misleading for purpose, just like how women are with their words.

Anyway, smashed this hb6 a couple of times.

First some good traits:

- Great body
- Long hair
- Submissive
- Follows however I lead
- Respectful
- Doesn't mind spending money on me
- Reads, Cooks
- Great relationship with parents

Saw some red flags

- Dyed hair
- Two tats
- Kinda chubby
- Said some guys in her past tried to cut themselves
- Possible baggage from past relationships
- Very shy soft spoken with me, loud with other people (this could be a sign she likes me)
- Doesn't chase too hard when I soft next or go low contact
- in the very beginning shared she was molested by a relative in the past

I'm spinning two other plates I'm sleeping with every week, but I'm catching feels for this one with her submissiveness.

Lowkey remind me of the time I smashed a borderline who was amazing in the beginning.

Keep her as a plate or run to the hills?

And at which instance should I just run to the hills and let the plate break?

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score

- in the very beginning shared she was molested by a relative in the past.

Make sure she wasn’t the cutter, on herself or them… Guys she was with cutting themselves doesn’t compute, unless she can make a men batsh|t crazy…

All women are baggage carriers. That’s not a flag unless she can’t let go…

Molested by a relative, especially at an adolescent age is the giant flag of the group. I believe it has a worse effect than an unknown rapist. Most likely damaged goods at the very least if she had a significant event or more.

I would pass on this one. Based on what you listed the odds aren’t in your favor.

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny that what people like you actively try and find you prevent yourself from having based on these thoughts.
I'd rather pre-emptively eject than play russian roulette.

If I'm continuously plating low quality women, I gotta work on my mission better, approach better and vet better.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure she wasn’t the cutter, on herself or them… Guys she was with cutting themselves doesn’t compute, unless she can make a men batsh|t crazy…

All women are baggage carriers. That’s not a flag unless she can’t let go…

Molested by a relative, especially at an adolescent age is the giant flag of the group. I believe it has a worse effect than an unknown rapist. Most likely damaged goods at the very least if she had a significant event or more.

I would pass on this one. Based on what you listed the odds aren’t in your favor.
A question to you and the rest of the guys.

How do you guys eject from a plate, go ghost, tell her politely or just slowly create distance as you go approach other women?

Billtx49

Reaction score

How do you guys eject from a plate, go ghost, tell her politely or just slowly create distance as you go approach other women?
You already said she doesn’t chase on low contact, so use that approach with NC. If she does finally initiate, tell her you just aren’t feeling it anymore and she’ll have confirmation that she’s been cut loose.
You also say she’s loud with others and soft spoken with you, so expect a major aspect change from her at that time.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear to god, some things I see here make no sense to me. Red flags "dyed hair and 2 tats" what haha (I know where u coming from don't preach to the choir) but here's a wild thought what if she likes tattos. Anywho, you let that plate break whenever she starts misbehaving, stop being submissive, sh*ty attitude, low interest (as stated above try NC).
Good luck brother

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear to god, some things I see here make no sense to me. Red flags "dyed hair and 2 tats" what haha (I know where u coming from don't preach to the choir) but here's a wild thought what if she likes tattos. Anywho, you let that plate break whenever she starts misbehaving, stop being submissive, sh*ty attitude, low interest (as stated above try NC).
Good luck brother
Those things say alot about her and what she's expressing (edgy, attention-seeking, adventurous aka promiscuos), they correlate very well with women not very suited for relationships based on experience. Not set in stone because every rule has exceptions, but good to be aware of it when you vet someone for something longer term.

run to the hills

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like i
Those things say alot about her and what she's expressing (edgy, attention-seeking, adventurous aka promiscuos), they correlate very well with women not very suited for relationships based on experience. Not set in stone because every rule has exceptions, but good to be aware of it when you vet someone for something longer term.
Like I said bro, don't preach to the choir.i don't see this as an absolute, nowhere near it. Little did I know everybody in here was still living in the 60s

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I am not a psychic and don't pretend to be one when it comes to the future with women either. Might as well pull out some Tarot cards if you want to play make believe the way you are.

Actions are what count not any of this other nonsense you want to place so much stock into.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

First some good traits:
- Submissive
- Follows however I lead
- Respectful

- Very shy soft spoken with me, loud with other people (this could be a sign she likes me)

It doesn't sound like you are describing a "plate" here (which is totally okay). Instead this sounds like someone that you may wish to know in further detail. There's nothing wrong with that, by the way.

It sounds like you two are still in the first impression stages. Once there is more familiarity between you two, you can expect that some of her submissive behavior will vanish. In its place, you'll discover who she is beneath the surface. I've often found that the way a woman drives and also behaves behind the wheel is a good indicator of who she *really* is.

Unfortunately, lots of women have experienced molestation (also not uncommon by a relative). Not all of these women will end up overly crazy.
The fact that she has a good relationship with her folks is a very good sign.
In addition to wondering about those guys that were cutting themselves, you might also think about why she was attracted to these types.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, instead of the the usual bombardment of suggestions of leave her, get someone else, y'all contributed something optimistic.

I'll keep her in the rotation, keep attention sparse, let there be some distance, approach other women and keep things light and fun.

Let the chips fall as they may.

At any signs of disrespect, I will distance myself, keep you all updated.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See how she treats others too, not just being loud but showing gratitude etc.

How does she treat waiters?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's a great way to observe someone's real personality traits.

She's shy with new people and doesn't interact too much.

One of those introvert reader kinds.

Never seen her disrespectful to anyone, younger or older.

I know it's just my turn and every girl is just practice, so I'm not keeping any long term expectations.

Just having fun and being the best version of myself.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apart from this "main plate", I'm sleeping with 2 other women who are lower in the rotation.

I'm chatting up girls when I'm free from my schedule just to keep game sharp.

Gonna smash main tonight at her place while her parents sleep cuz lockdown, pray for me (fingers crossed)

Side piece scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

This fvking lockdown made things difficult.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

First some good traits:

- Great body
- Long hair
- Submissive
- Follows however I lead
- Respectful
- Doesn't mind spending money on me
- Reads, Cooks
- Great relationship with parents

Saw some red flags

- Dyed hair
- Two tats
- Kinda chubby
- Doesn't chase too hard when I soft next or go low contact

I'm spinning two other plates I'm sleeping with every week, but I'm catching feels for this one with her submissiveness.

Lowkey remind me of the time I smashed a borderline who was amazing in the beginning.

And at which instance should I just run to the hills and let the plate break?
Are you attracted to her? Do you want to continue to have sex with her? If so, go do it. Why do you need a consensous from strangers to see if you should fvck a woman or not?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She's incredibly sweet and bubbly with waiters and waitresses, tips very well and gives very good verbal responses of gratitude. In kind she shares the same with me. It feels like an asset to have her in my life because she likes to see me in a good light and treats me with care.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you attracted to her? Do you want to continue to have sex with her? If so, go do it. Why do you need a consensous from strangers to see if you should fvck a woman or not?
Serves as a time capsule and journal to my when I look back. +ves/-ves

I've smashed her once, my job is done. Now it's just me talking to myself whether I should keep her around and/or when to cut her loose.