Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

34 yr old divorced male having issues.

dan-o

Reaction score
lifemisspent said:
I feel really like I am confused with my life in general...................Trying to figure out the pursuit of happiness I guess. It really makes me quesitons civilization when this chick is all over me for three months, then all of a sudden, out of nowhere she starts pulling back.
I think you've told us the answer as to why you're feeling like crap. You don't have a purpose in life. I'm going through the same thing, it sucks. It isn't depression, it is aimlessness.....you're doing a lot of things, but you can't see the point in it all. They aren't working towards a higher purpose. Well that's how I feel, and if my hunch is correct, you're feeling the same as well?

And girls don't really help that problem, they can be a good distraction I suppose.

lifemisspent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update -

Well guys , I was not being paranoid, she had met somebody else. Either it's her ex boyfriend or some new guy, but I think it's her ex.

My array of emotions right now are out of control. Im really really angry, confused, depressed everything................I want answers, I want info, I want to know how combody could go from being so hot to finding someone else. I never became AFC with her, we had incredible what I though were meaningful times and weekends together. Her cute emails, phone calls, amazing sex...............cooking me my favourite lobster on Valnetines day..............to then deciding to see someone else. Unfortunatley I will never have all the answers. We talked , sure she was vague as suspected, but yesterday I confirmed to my own satisfaction what was going on. She had a few possesion at my house, I drove over unannounced last night to drop them off and yup, the guy was there. I asked her who he was , she said just a contractor here to do some work on my house, on a Saturday night, yeah sure.

Im so humiliated, when she was blowing me off like everyone said I should have ended it right there and told her to get lost. But society tells me that sometimes people really are tired , busy..............especially single moms with demanding jobs but everyone on this board was right. The thought of me jumping to conclusions and blowing what I thought was a great relationship, because I was being paranoid made me very uncomfy, which is why I tried to stay cool and keep my patience.

I sent her an email last night blasting her, asking her how she could live with herself and that she is so dishonest basically just trying to make her feel like **** and get some kind of revenge in my mind....................I told her she should be more careful before seducing someone with extremely deep talk about long term stuff unless she really means it. She used to talk about baby sitting my niece, me spending x-mas with her family etc................

Guys , I feel like total ****. What can I say

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it didn't work out. Sometimes there are no answers. No matter what some pickup gurus say, there is no formula to guarantee attraction. Every one is an individual. You can put yourself in the best possible position, but there are no guarantees.

You shouldn't have bothered sending that email blasting her, you shouldn't try to shame her, to make her feel bad, to ask her what happened. You're just losing your dignity this way. You need to drop her out of your life completely and move on to bigger and better things.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lifemisspent said:
Out of nowhere, she just started playing hard to get and seeming less interested in hanging, it's confusing and frustrating.
This is almost always a sign that she is seeing another guy.
How to deal with it ? Pull back and prepare to eject.