"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

300 Approaches = 1 Lay

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
What kind of subconscious indicators or choosing signals are most common, would you say?
Eye... Hair... throat movements and a gazillion other tiny things that I take for granted to not jot it down since its almost like breathing for me. It's fluid.

How do I explain the taste of breathing?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
Guys you should check out old posts from dbot. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/approach-data-youre-gonna-love-this.153414/

That is how things work when you are decently attractive and have game. If you have unattractive behavioural patterns (neediness, anxiety, non-existent social skills) and don't know wtf are you even doing then indeed - you could approach 1000+ women with zero lay count. How you act around women is most important thing because it is your work to make things happen and create situation in which you two would be comfortable having sex.
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
I've met almost all of my gf's online. I've always had waaaay better luck online. But I also live in a city known for being the crappiest city in the country to date in. LITERALLY. Guys from all over come here, other big cities, small cities, you name it. They say they were killing it there but can't get a date here.

I can get numbers easily from cold approaches. Almost 6-7 out of 10 women give me their number. Almost none of them even turn into a date. I think there was one girl I met on a bus that I ended up banging. And she was from Japan...so she is not like the feminist women here.

I still can't imagine 300 approaches to 1 lay. OLD is up and down, sometimes I get 5 numbers in one day, sometimes I get nothing for days. Sometimes I get 3-4 dates in one week, sometimes none. The majority respond to my messages. Odly enough, I have actually been thinking of posting something I reflected on recently: People say don't have oneitis, etc. I thought back and almost every single girl I slept with and turned into a gf was the only girl or the first girl I had started dating when I had no other girls to date at the moment. In some cases other girls were added on a couple months later, but initially it was a one girl focus and for some reason that worked best for me. That said, correlation does not equal causation: At least half of them were crazy chics.
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
@jnMissouri
I think it just varies from location to location.
OLD for example. I've used up all my swipes every day for like 2 years and have barely gotten any matches (average like 1 match per month?) and certainly no girls wanting a date.
Mass cold approach is my best bet, it seems
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
@jnMissouri
I think it just varies from location to location.
OLD for example. I've used up all my swipes every day for like 2 years and have barely gotten any matches (average like 1 match per month?) and certainly no girls wanting a date.
Mass cold approach is my best bet, it seems

I think everyone has to do what works best for THEM. I've had the most success online. I've had women throw themselves at me at work with very little success. Yet I've had women especially in the myspace days come over or invite me over for sex after 2 or 3 email exchanges and bang. Most never even asked me my name. I asked one once if she knew what my name was after I banged her. She just made a joke about possible names. Never did tell her my name. She would stop by my place on girls night out, we'd have sex, I'd finish all over her face (and get it in her hair after she asked me not to haha, she liked that actually) and off she'd go to the club to have guys buy her drinks hoping to get laid.

So as I said, do what works for you. OLD works BEST for ME.

I've considered doing social circles or activities lately as it seems most women I meet OLD especially POF are crazy, divorced many times and have kids from 10 guys. They work as baristas and want the world. I'm well off but not looking to be their sugar daddy after they had their fun.

I've noticed women who know me through work, or when I was in college were very into me. It's a form of dating without dating initially when you meet women through social circles.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Wrenched

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
Age
48
Didn't the guy from 40yr old virgin have a better average?
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Didn't the guy from 40yr old virgin have a better average?
You are talking about a feel good movie. The women in that movie were so crazy and his friends were also half crazy if you hear their back stories. He was the only sane character that just got egged on by some well meaning friends. Also his looks was not his reason, he just did not care.

You need to see "Under the Skin" 2013 with Scarlett Johansson where she acted as this hot alien and picked up this super ugly incel guy. That scene is the best in the movie.
 
Top