Pierce Manhammer
Moderator
2 out of 5 million = 4.0 × 10-5 %That’s the problem with women today. They demand for ALL their criteria to be met. Not 90%, not even 99%. They don’t know what compromise is.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
2 out of 5 million = 4.0 × 10-5 %That’s the problem with women today. They demand for ALL their criteria to be met. Not 90%, not even 99%. They don’t know what compromise is.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Exaclty. Any guy in North America would have sex with a decent looking single mother in her 30s. Maybe even go on vacation with her. But that’s where it ends. Any type of *meeting* or *connection* eith the kid or *legal* commitment, get out of his face.She’s getting sex but none of those guys are crazy enough to wife her up.
I would say *Fat* women cannot, *older* women cannot.quotes from article says it all. None will have a kid with her and none are giving her enough money to pay her rent or thinking about moving with her. ANY woman, it don’t matter how ugly, can get sex.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.