"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

30-something single mommy in London can date multiple highly-paid investment bankers & heart surgeons

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
That’s the problem with women today. They demand for ALL their criteria to be met. Not 90%, not even 99%. They don’t know what compromise is.
2 out of 5 million = 4.0 × 10-5 %
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

tksniper

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2023
Messages
439
Reaction score
720
Age
42
Back then I used to get approached a lot by women. Nowadays women would put themselves in my vicinity so that I can approach them. That’s pretty much the only thing that Ive seen change in the dating game. Women have to put out less effort. But it doesn’t mean their attraction towards men have changed.

I think another phenomenon is that most men, no matter how rich, handsome, and successful, have no ability to approach women. So they reach for the bottom of the barrel in online dating. These same guys can easily get women in real life 15 years ago without having to resort to online dating. All they had to do was exist around women.

But nowadays it’s almost a requirement that men initiate and have some level of game.

For guys who are high value and have actual game, nothing has really changed for them.
 

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
2,512
This is not groundbreaking. I don’t understand what the use was in writing this besides clickbait for the journal it’s written in.

I don’t think her being a mother is going to stop her from dating.

If the article said that she had all these guys looking to commit for stepfather duty, that would be a different situation.
 
Last edited:

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2022
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,186
Location
EU
London is probably one of the worse dating setting I ever experienced and keep in mind it was few yearso when social media was widespread but not everywhere.

But if you are a fat white woman looking for dark d1ck its a paradise for you.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,686
She’s getting sex but none of those guys are crazy enough to wife her up.
Exaclty. Any guy in North America would have sex with a decent looking single mother in her 30s. Maybe even go on vacation with her. But that’s where it ends. Any type of *meeting* or *connection* eith the kid or *legal* commitment, get out of his face.

quotes from article says it all. None will have a kid with her and none are giving her enough money to pay her rent or thinking about moving with her. ANY woman, it don’t matter how ugly, can get sex.
I would say *Fat* women cannot, *older* women cannot.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top