Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

30-second opener (PUAs)

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Renegade,

what you're sayin is that there's no specific "30-sec opener"? like patterns ?

if 30s opener just means openin a girl (esp cold approach) in 30 secs, then yeah its not hard to think some up.

I was thinking that there was a set opener but had no luck in finding it. hmm...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bust.it
Renegade,

what you're sayin is that there's no specific "30-sec opener"? like patterns ?

if 30s opener just means openin a girl (esp cold approach) in 30 secs, then yeah its not hard to think some up.

I was thinking that there was a set opener but had no luck in finding it. hmm...
Heh, your getting taken over by NLP.

Girl's are NOT computer program's. Sure, you can research all this NLP shiznat and find what you want, but you have to realize that, just like men, women are NOT all the same. Each responds to different things, because of how they've been broughten up, their morals, etc etc. It's a game of practice, which involves adapting to all styles. You can't try the same thing with every girl and expect it to work. Some need patience, some don't. Some need more neg's then others. Some need less c/f, some need more. Everyone's different.

So, in turn, no. There's no set 30 second opener. Sure, you can make one up and call it "The 30 second opener", but it's only going to work with certain types of girls. You have to be able to make stuff up on the spot, that's the trick to it. Once you got that down, your homefree.

EDIT: Just to give you an idea where I personally am at. I'm working on shy girls right now, which require more patience for example.