Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

30-second opener (PUAs)

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
for all you PUAs (who read the sarging sites, mASF etc),

what exactly is the "30-second opener"? I've run searches for it but can't seem to find what it is.

If you know, I'd appreciate it.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say , hi , apologise for interrupting and then...

Ask her if there's a good Italian restaurant around here , tell her your grandmother is flying in from Naples , ask her what she's doing in town today.

Ask her for the time , tell her you just flew in from ZImbabwe and the time zones screw you up , ak her about that unique tie clip she's wearing.

Ask her if she knows where Holofernes street is , tell her you'r new in town and the one-way system screws with your sense of direction , ask her if she's from whatever town this is.

Make eye contact , apologise for staring , say you feel akward when you aren't sure if you know someone and you hate it when ppl you half know think youre snubbing them , ask her if she's in town for the comedy festival / cheese market / whatever the hell your town is doing this month.

Thank you , i now belong to the ages.

Reaction score
Originally posted by DEKKA
walden, you can be my wingman anytime.
Better watch out there Walden. DEKKA has been posting bi-curious threads and tweezing his brows mercilessly.

I think he has taken quite a shine to you! :p

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
Better watch out there Walden. DEKKA has been posting bi-curious threads and tweezing his brows mercilessly.

i borrowed the wingman line from top gun

:p

and for the millionth time i dont tweeze my brows.

but waldens probably a sexy man no doubt about that.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I'm ugly as a motherf***er , but I work harder :D .

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walden: Does lying about being new in town, having come back from a holiday etc. ever come back to bite you in the butt?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure , all the time , just the other night I had a girl who had spent the past hour talking to me , tell me it was a useless "line" becuase the very next thing she said was "Where are you from?" and I said "Auckland" (here).
I couldn't believe it , of course it had worked , we'd been talking for an hour and I later left with her number!

It's not like I'm lying about anything that affects her decisions as to how she relates to me (I'm a millionaire , my mother is dying of cancer , I was on Baywatch), I'm lying about trivia so as to give her some conversational openers if she wants to meet me.

:rolleyes:

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
ME: Hey, I dont want to over step my bounds here but I have to tell you something
HER: What?
ME: Well, I can see your pantyline very clearly and just wanted to warn you. There are lots of perverts walking the streets you know!
HER: LOL
ME: Yeah, not like me. I have tons of respect for women because I love my momma and she always taught me to protect damsels in distress.
HER: how sweet, bla bla bla
ME: Yeah I can see you are in a LOT of distress here and require personal protection. I have a very busy schedule these days, but I can tell you are a nice girl so I will go out on a limb, for mommas sake and get your number so I can fend off all those pathetic losers who try to grab your ass.
HER: (gives me the digits)

Total Time Elapsed: 26.0473 seconds

Or you can go even shorter with

ME: Excuse me, but are you single?
HER: Yes.
ME: Well I think you are very attractive and would like to get together some time. Got a phone number?

Total Time Elapsed: 9.8377 seconds

Yes I am the mack. :cool:

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Reaction score

hahaha, this comin from a guy called crotch sniffer

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls have crotches too!

Walden, post a pic. If you're ugly it'll motivate every guy on this board.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I think there's one at the end of my bootcamp (see the bible).
I'm not that keen to have a whole thread of guys going "Wow Walds , how do you get girls to f*** you with a face like that?".

:D

Seriously tho I'm gonna give up on nubbin rubbin , if I wanna get my girl wet from now on I'll just show her a pic of DEKKA there.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She digs guys with plucked eyebrows.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DEKKA, you b!tch, I thought I was the only man you wanted!

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny

Or you can go even shorter with

ME: Excuse me, but are you single?
HER: Yes.
ME: Well I think you are very attractive and would like to get together some time. Got a phone number?

Total Time Elapsed: 9.8377 seconds

Yes I am the mack. :cool:
You commented on the way she looks, not good. ;)

ME: Hey, how's it going?
Her: Good
ME: Great. :)

Then, you walk away. You'll probebly get a 40% sucess rate with this one.

ME: Sorry to interupt you, but I just want to know if your seriously comfortable wearing <insert clothing item here>.
Her: Yea, I am.
ME: Oh, well it's nice. Looks awefully <insert 2nd neg hit here> though, but it look's good on you. Where'd you get it?
Her: BlahBlah LTD.
ME: BlahBlah eh? Never been there. What do they sell? Hopefully not alot of stuff like that :p (Touch the clothing item, or her shoulder if it's too far away)

You've neg'ed, and Kino'ed. If she doesn't lighten up, tell her to have a nice day and move on.

Me: WOW, I havn't seen you in ages! (Looking suprised)
Her: Uh, what?
Me: Haha don't play with me! You know who I am (smile)
Her: No I don't..
Me: I'll give you five chances, if you can't guess then you have to give me your number, since I lost it through all the years that I havn't seen you in. (Grinning)

Theres tons. IT's not that hard buddy :)