"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

3-some Trend

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
My guess is that impregnation would be very rare in these MFM threesomes. I have a few reasons for thinking this.

1. Birth control: A lot of women under 40 are on birth control. There are times where condoms are used in condoms with birth control during threesomes. This might be more applicable in the random threesomes that don't involve a committed couple. Even in the ones that do, I would think that the topic of birth control and condoms would be discussed.
2. The established married couples doing these are often older too. Swingers' clubs are notorious for being mostly middle-aged, ie 40-60 year olds. Many of these women are too old to get impregnated.

Is two couples swinging cuckery or not?
Inability to conceive doesn't change the insticts hardwired into the male brain and female brain that are in play
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
You have to have a lot of energy to do two women at the same time and you can only really come once, so it's probably going to disappointing for at least one of them. As for having another man involved, I'd be worried about his intentions, i.e. is he interested in just the girl or do I have to watch my back. In any case, it's one thing to fantasize about situations but I don't think you can separate sex and emotion so easily in real life. It would be too easy for jealousy to become an issue or for someone to do something that totally turns you off.
 
Top