Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 sisters

WorldTraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys... In the last two months I've gone from feeling in love, to losing my woman, to realizing she was not worth it, to overcoming my oneitis... the whole trip.

Now, during that time I've been hanging out with other women, two of whom are sisters who are both hot and fun, but who have a 3rd sister who is even hotter (and more interesting) that the other two. I was introduced to the third sister by the other two, and after some really good DJ moves managed to raise her IL and get her to go out on a date… it will be tomorrow actually :D

Now the dilemma is this: one of the sisters (not the one I want) has been expressing a LOT of interest in getting to know me better. I want to LJBF her without blowing the chance of dating her sister. Besides, these girls, the three of them, behave a lot like best friends. I mean, they have lots of common friends and hang out together a lot.

I am in “terra incognita”…any of my fellow DJs have been in a similar situation? Any suggestions?

WorldTraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was easy...

I was making a big deal out of nothing...

As soon as I started dating the one I wanted, the other sister cut the flirting and started LJBFing me... pretty cool... so I guess this thread is over.