Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 QUICK ways to combat your low self esteem...

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 quick ways to combat your low self esteem

Having a low self esteem will not only affect your game in the world of seduction and dating, but more likely affect other areas of your life.

It can be a negative cycle. If you are not happy about life, then women won't wanna hang out with you, and then, you'll start to feel even bad for yourself.

Sometimes, we wish the world would just give us some sympathy. The "right" girl just show up and pull us out of the sinkhole that we're in. But that is never going to happen... for several reasons.

First of all, depending on a girl to pull you out of rut sets a relationship on a negative tone -- you come across as being emotionally dependent on others, which isn't very charming.

Secondly, women aren't attracted to men who pity themselves.

What can you do to pull yourself out of your self-esteem rut?

1. Accomplish something

Accomplish or achieving something is the fastest and the surest way make youself feel more good again.

Focus on improving yourself and your life. Finish that project you've always wanted to complete. Improve your career. Or, check something off your bucket list. All these are great ways to make yourself feel more confident again.

In your daily life, joining some constructive hobbies and hitting the gym will absolutely do the trick.

2. Fake it until you feel it...

When you're feeling down and low, the last thing you want to hear someone tell you, "just think ositive."

I know, it's annoying. But, you've got to take ACTION to make yourself feel confident and happy again, particularly when you're out in public. I know it sounds cheesy, but really true. The smile on your face is infectious and has a conditioned response. So, if you're smiling, you'll "coax" your mind into believing that you're actually happy.

Other more fun way to "coax" your brain is to improve your grooming and update your wardrobe, again conditioning youself to "look good and feel good."

Another way (also my favourite way) is to travel. And by travel, I just don't mean simply taking a week-long vacation. Really, go and see and experience something new.

Now, you might be hesitant doing all these things to make yourself happy, but taking yourself away from your problems and experiencing something new and bigger can almost instantly force a self-realization.

3. Logic.

This is a great technique you can always use when you catch yourself beating yourself with doubtful or hurtful thoughts.

Try to dissect every doubts and hurtful thoughts you're telling yourself, and then, use logic to disprove your own "negative thinking."

So, for example, if you're thinking thoughts like, "I'm never going to be good with women," try to criticize that statement with logic.

The truth is that you lose only if you give up. But it's also true that your emotional brain controls self-doubt.

So by just using logic to disset and criticise flaws in your way of thinking, you'll stop listening to your crappy self-perception, while also firing up your logical side of your brain, giving back control to a part of your brain that is not plagued by mood swings.

The reason why you must do this instead of just "just think positive" is that you must face your negative emotions head on, otherwise you might still leave a part of you unchecked that believes they're true.

Stay chilled,

Abishek

P.S. Here's another related article on the subject: 1 Simple "Trick" To 3X Your Confidence with Women

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
With the exception of No. 3, the rest of the points is spot on and it works really well when applied.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the exception of No. 3, the rest of the points is spot on and it works really well when applied.

They are all spot on, and number 3 actually has the most scientific evidence to back it up.. Using logic to analyse your emotions and behaviour is the foundation of cognitive behavioural therapy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They are all spot on, and number 3 actually has the most scientific evidence to back it up.. Using logic to analyse your emotions and behaviour is the foundation of cognitive behavioural therapy.
Rationality only works on intellectuals, the rest of humanity base their decisions or thoughts on emotions at any given moment.

No. 3 is supposed to psych one self up with mantras - according to Spaz.

Like wearing an armor - an impregnable armor when constantly used.

You'll be in Godlike state of mind.

OP can use that the next time to sell more stories and make more money.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rationality only works on intellectuals, the rest of humanity base their decisions or thoughts on emotions at any given moment.

No. 3 is supposed to psych one self up with mantras - according to Spaz.

Like wearing an armor - an impregnable armor when constantly used.

You'll be in Godlike state of mind.

OP can use that the next time to sell more stories and make more money.
It works on those who are willing to put in the effort. You do not need to be an intellectual to self reflect. Some of the smartest people I know are completely neurotic. And then there are less than clever people that are iron minded and wise.

This is how easy it is:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It works on those who are willing to put in the effort. You do not need to be an intellectual to self reflect. Some of the smartest people I know are completely neurotic. And then there are less than clever people that are iron minded and wise.

This is how easy it is:

Only an intellectual such as urself can only ever truly appreciate it.

That's why u r analytical in ur dealings and drawn to work in that field.

But the rest of humanity doesn't think that way.

Which is why even poor people who can't afford to buy the latest iPhone uses their emotional judgment instead of rationality to buy it on credit.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only an intellectual such as urself can only ever truly appreciate it.

That's why u r analytical in ur dealings and drawn to work in that field.

But the rest of humanity doesn't think that way.

Which is why even poor people who can't afford to buy the latest iPhone uses their emotional judgment instead of rationality to buy it on credit.
Lol I don’t class myself as an intellectual. I’m slightly above average intelligence I’d say....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol I don’t class myself as an intellectual. I’m slightly above average intelligence I’d say....
I class you as one.

Doesn't mean u r smart, it just means u r intellectually inclined with passive personality coupled with generally low EQ, which means you almost entirely think logically.