Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2nd date , she wants dinner wont let me pick her up ? Doesnt wanna drink ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
update/ btw ill make this brief rather then write everything.
So i woke up to a msg from her going : so did u book somwhere ?
This was my opportunity to get out of dinner
I said: no but if everything is booked we can get take away and chill at yours ? Or ill pick you up and we go do somthing else

She declined goes i have so much to do at home etc goes she would have to cook dinner then come out
Then i go : oh great how about u cook me dinner too and ill come around .
She goes hahaha nah my house is messy etc
I go idc blah blah anywYs everything a no from her. She wont let me pick her up and she wont have food at hers or do anything else other then her meet me somhwere to have dinner .
We kept talking and she decided for me to pick her up and go out somplace and also declined that we do take away at hers or even cook dinner at hers even tho she goes shes going to cook dinner for her self

So i go are you planning on having dinner then leaving straight after and she goes yeah i got alot of work to do at home
I go : honestly thats a waste of a night lets leave it for another night when u can actually stay out for a while

# i didnt mention mine because i live with a house mate she lives alone
# i weeded her out she ONLY wanted to meet me out and have dinner the fact she goes did u book she also wanted a nice place LOL

honestly i took a girl out to dinner a few weeks back spent 70 aud and didnt even get a 2nd date so never again. As for this one first dinner date was also 70 aud but she was willing to meet again but wanted dinner and i promised my self id never do dinner bs and waste my money again because that **** pissrs me off.
Im actually a very frugal guy with my money i hate wasting it. I literally dont buy certain clothes that i want and that would possobly attract girls to me because i dont like wasting my money. So the fact i spent 70 on 2 girls 1 is gone no 2nd dste and this one possibly gone too pisses me the fu#k off because we know they will meet a guy and he wont do **** and they will fucm him for free or go to a club and have a one night stand
So never again from me
If a new girl girl dinner ill go nah kets do this that and if she insists ill go ok u can pay then. Idc if they dont meet as im not wasting my money when i have no garentees of sex or a 2nd date.. its mt frame and i lead or i wont meet because it already tells me i likey wont gwt sex if the date is in her frame and shes dicating everything etc

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I said: no but if everything is booked we can get take away and chill at yours ? Or ill pick you up and we go do somthing else

She declined goes i have so much to do at home etc goes she would have to cook dinner then come out
I go idc blah blah anywYs everything a no from her. She wont let me pick her up and she wont have food at hers or do anything else other then her meet me somhwere to have dinner .
We kept talking and she decided for me to pick her up and go out somplace and also declined that we do take away at hers or even cook dinner at hers even tho she goes shes going to cook dinner for her self

So i go are you planning on having dinner then leaving straight after and she goes yeah i got alot of work to do at home
I go : honestly thats a waste of a night lets leave it for another night when u can actually stay out for a while

# i weeded her out she ONLY wanted to meet me out and have dinner the fact she goes did u book she also wanted a nice place LOL

honestly i took a girl out to dinner a few weeks back spent 70 aud and didnt even get a 2nd date so never again. As for this one first dinner date was also 70 aud but she was willing to meet again but wanted dinner and i promised my self id never do dinner bs and waste my money again because that **** pissrs me off.
Im actually a very frugal guy with my money i hate wasting it. I literally dont buy certain clothes that i want and that would possobly attract girls to me because i dont like wasting my money. So the fact i spent 70 on 2 girls 1 is gone no 2nd dste and this one possibly gone too pisses me the fu#k off because we know they will meet a guy and he wont do **** and they will fucm him for free or go to a club and have a one night stand
So never again from me
If a new girl girl dinner ill go nah kets do this that and if she insists ill go ok u can pay then. Idc if they dont meet as im not wasting my money when i have no garentees of sex or a 2nd date.. its mt frame and i lead or i wont meet because it already tells me i likey wont gwt sex if the date is in her frame and shes dicating everything etc
You have nobody to blame but yourself for spending that type of money. Why are you taking women out to eat on first dates? Lame.

And that text Convo was cringe worthy...I will be surprised if you even hear from her again.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have nobody to blame but yourself for spending that type of money. Why are you taking women out to eat on first dates? Lame.

And that text Convo was cringe worthy...I will be surprised if you even hear from her again.
Mate idc if i dont thats the thing because i dont want to meet a girl that just wants dinner. As i said at the start of my post this isnt exactly how the msgs went i just wrote it here that way so you understand what we spoke about

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman is making you take her on all the fancy dates Chad never took her on. She’s basically punishing you for it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her not wanting you anywhere near her house is a highly suspicious red flag. There's something going on that she doesn't want you to know about (husband, meth lab, etc.) or she thinks you're a criminal.

Yeah that sounds like a horrible pointless date if she's only got time to quickly eat expensive food on your dime. It makes infinitely more sense to just do drinks or coffee or smoothies if that's the case.

You've gotta find a cheap place to bring girls who want to go out to eat like Shake Shack or something. Girls who insist on expensive meals are a red flag.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her not wanting you anywhere near her house is a highly suspicious red flag. There's something going on that she doesn't want you to know about (husband, meth lab, etc.) or she thinks you're a criminal.

Yeah that sounds like a horrible pointless date if she's only got time to quickly eat expensive food on your dime. It makes infinitely more sense to just do drinks or coffee or smoothies if that's the case.

You've gotta find a cheap place to bring girls who want to go out to eat like Shake Shack or something. Girls who insist on expensive meals are a red flag.
I had a different girl a few weeks back i suggested a place and she goes oh how about this place and it was a fancy restaurant what would you of answered in this situation?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thinking about all your updates and original.

have you ever been to the girls' house... if no.

is there a boyfriend or husband or perhaps just a child at the house...

she doesn't want you near her house...

how about your place.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me first date suggestions i need some
With her or women in general? With her I wouldn’t ask her out again. But if you feel comfortable doing dinner try to find a cheap Mexican restaurant. I usually try to stick to an activity like hiking or walk in the park or something. Or meet up for a drink somewhere.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts also. Although I doubt it's that sinister...

Gawd bless Taco Trucks...Take'em to go and pick an open aire restaurant of your choosing....

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So mini golf and drinks on first date ? Not bad
What if a girl goes i dont drink? Where would u meet them coffee shop ?
I have dated women who didn’t drink. My first few dates are always at a bar/lounge and I never change the venue because she doesn’t drink. I sit there and have my drink while she has her water or club soda, makes no difference.
Also, if she has declined your offer to drive her, she most likely won’t come over for dinner.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score

So never again from me
Punctuation next time, big dawg.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Nah. She just isn't into him.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. She just isn't into him.
Yeah possibly thats why i didnt go out witb her again considering it was all in her frame dinner and i cant puck her up i mean its possible but i couldn't see me getting sex 2nd date so thats more wasted money no thanks