Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2nd date , she wants dinner wont let me pick her up ? Doesnt wanna drink ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hb 8 , first date we met up had dinner then venue chnaged to bar i done some touching, had fun. At the end kissed her for abit she said she had ti go home.

2nd date , i offered to pick her up she said shes happy to drive and i mentioned drinks and she said she doesnt feel like drinking and dinner is good
So what are your thoughts?
I feel she wants to drive so she has more control, but im really not keen on a dinner date wasting money then she leaves after and i get nothing. She lives alone so i wanted to try and venue chnage to hers but the fact that she wont let me pick her up tells me shes doing it so its harder for me.to have sex with her etc

Me personally i hate wasting my money on girls and getting no sex tbh
What you guys think ? If i feel shes just going to have food and leave ill tell her she can pay for the bill lol
I want to lead but shes making it hard. Do u thinking im thinking too much since its only thr 2nd date ? Or im right and shes not too keen maybe just wasting time with me till she finds somone she really wants because i know these hoes go clubs and fu#k randoms and shes making it hard for me after already meeting once and me buying dinner.
Yes i know i dont like doing dinner dates either but she doesnt wanna drink appernlty. As for the drinks we had after dinner she brought them so yeah
Thoughts??

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Dinner dates are for girlfriends, you don't take her out for dinner on a first date.

You need to pull back because clearly this girl is stringing you along, have some dignity

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dinner dates are for girlfriends, you don't take her out for dinner on a first date.

You need to pull back because clearly this girl is stringing you along, have some dignity
So u think no point going out coz she wont give sex ?
Yeah what if they go i dont drink where do i take them then ???

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hb 8 , first date we met up had dinner then venue chnaged to bar i done some touching, had fun. At the end kissed her for abit she said she had ti go home.

2nd date , i offered to pick her up she said shes happy to drive and i mentioned drinks and she said she doesnt feel like drinking and dinner is good
So what are your thoughts?
I feel she wants to drive so she has more control, but im really not keen on a dinner date wasting money then she leaves after and i get nothing. She lives alone so i wanted to try and venue chnage to hers but the fact that she wont let me pick her up tells me shes doing it so its harder for me.to have sex with her etc

Me personally i hate wasting my money on girls and getting no sex tbh
What you guys think ? If i feel shes just going to have food and leave ill tell her she can pay for the bill lol
I want to lead but shes making it hard. Do u thinking im thinking too much since its only thr 2nd date ? Or im right and shes not too keen maybe just wasting time with me till she finds somone she really wants because i know these hoes go clubs and fu#k randoms and shes making it hard for me after already meeting once and me buying dinner.
Yes i know i dont like doing dinner dates either but she doesnt wanna drink appernlty. As for the drinks we had after dinner she brought them so yeah
Thoughts??
It sounds like she wants a free dinner. Tell her you've decided to cook her dinner at your place and see if she runs for the hills.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
It sounds like she wants a free dinner. Tell her you've decided to cook her dinner at your place and see if she runs for the hills.
I've read some of your posts. You seem to be hung up on this 'women want free dinners' thing.

This may come as a shock, but some high quality women want to make sure you genuinely like them and aren't just looking to use them as a sleeve for your d!ck.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
A women that wants to spend time with you and get to know you will take any opportunity to be with you. When she only wants to be with you because you are spending money on her she is not really that interested in you.

This is why the first few dates should be cheap. Not because you are cheap, but because it allows you to test her real desire for you.

Always remember that a women that has a genuine desire to be with you will climb mountains to get to you. When you ask her to do something she will just say yes, no matter what it is.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Drinks only on a first date or some type of inexpensive fun activity...

I usually do mini golf and then drinks after...women love it for the most part and often tell me how much fun they had afterwards

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a hard one as generally i refuse to feed them til sex takes place but i suppose if you want a hottie you got to jump thru an extra hoop sometimes. I would say she doesnt have genuine burning desire for you and might well be looking for a free meal and something to do but sometimes you gotta pop the hood and have a look to figure out whats going on. I'll be curious to learn how it goes, keep us informed.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a hard one as generally i refuse to feed them til sex takes place but i suppose if you want a hottie you got to jump thru an extra hoop sometimes. I would say she doesnt have genuine burning desire for you and might well be looking for a free meal and something to do but sometimes you gotta pop the hood and have a look to figure out whats going on. I'll be curious to learn how it goes, keep us informed.
You think after we eat i should tell her this ones on you ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drinks only on a first date or some type of inexpensive fun activity...

I usually do mini golf and then drinks after...women love it for the most part and often tell me how much fun they had afterwards
So mini golf and drinks on first date ? Not bad
What if a girl goes i dont drink? Where would u meet them coffee shop ?

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I
A women that wants to spend time with you and get to know you will take any opportunity to be with you. When she only wants to be with you because you are spending money on her she is not really that interested in you.

This is why the first few dates should be cheap. Not because you are cheap, but because it allows you to test her real desire for you.

Always remember that a women that has a genuine desire to be with you will climb mountains to get to you. When you ask her to do something she will just say yes, no matter what it is.
Agree , what are good cheap dates though? Like i cant think of much other then getting yougurt maybe walking around a park
I defult for drinks but when they go i dont drink or im havinf a break off alochcol i usually go with food because i dunno what else to do lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Walk and ice cream, walk and coffee, etc...

Coffee dates are boring....I am not interested in boring

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to think about the place from the point of view of logistics. You don't want her sitting the other side of a table. A date like that is just a waste of your time and money. You want to sit next to her and get close. If she doesn't want to do that then she's wasting your time and you might as well just send her home.

Another thing is that if a woman is trying to lead the interaction and telling you where she wants to go (at your expense, probably), then it's highly likely she's out to scam you. You should set the location and do so making sure that it's a place where you will have the opportunity to escalate and she won't have the opportunity to rack up a big bill.

Think about it - If a girl doesn't want you close to her, doesn't want you to touch her and wants to spend your money then she's just a scammer. A girl that likes you want to be as close to you as possible and won't be concerned at all about how much you spend.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think after we eat i should tell her this ones on you ?
thats a great way to ensure no more dates so i guess you have to decide how dinner goes. Personally when she said she wanted to do dinner i just would of said i don't do dinners this early in the game, how about something else and let her counter that. If shes into you she will, if shes not she'll get all pissy and question your man hood which tells you all you need to know.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
thats a great way to ensure no more dates so i guess you have to decide how dinner goes. Personally when she said she wanted to do dinner i just would of said i don't do dinners this early in the game, how about something else and let her counter that. If shes into you she will, if shes not she'll get all pissy and question your man hood which tells you all you need to know.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back in my single days, I had a first date with a solid 8.5. We went to a pizza place, and had a great time.

The bill came, I grabbed it, and she asked "Do you want me to pay for half?"

Me: No, thank you though. I got it.

(pause)

Me: Well alright, but if your card declines, just text me when you're done washing dishes and I'll come back and get you.

We've now been dating for almost 9 months.

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to think about the place from the point of view of logistics. You don't want her sitting the other side of a table. A date like that is just a waste of your time and money. You want to sit next to her and get close. If she doesn't want to do that then she's wasting your time and you might as well just send her home.

Another thing is that if a woman is trying to lead the interaction and telling you where she wants to go (at your expense, probably), then it's highly likely she's out to scam you. You should set the location and do so making sure that it's a place where you will have the opportunity to escalate and she won't have the opportunity to rack up a big bill.

Think about it - If a girl doesn't want you close to her, doesn't want you to touch her and wants to spend your money then she's just a scammer. A girl that likes you want to be as close to you as possible and won't be concerned at all about how much you spend.
I agree 100% , i even thought about canceling with this one as i really hate if a girl uses me for a free dinner and i get nothing out of it ... the fact that she wont let me pick her up makes me think shes going ti eat sit anit then come up with a excuse to go home and it will be hard fir me to venue chnage to her house as we are both driving

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah true but the first date was a first date, i may msg her tomorrow and go im not in the mood to eat leta do somthing else. Or when we meet in person ill go im not that hungry lets grab a yougurt or somthing . Screw her. I dont want these cu#ts taking my money

Rake101

Don Juan
Reaction score
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back in my single days, I had a first date with a solid 8.5. We went to a pizza place, and had a great time.

The bill came, I grabbed it, and she asked "Do you want me to pay for half?"

Me: No, thank you though. I got it.

(pause)

Me: Well alright, but if your card declines, just text me when you're done washing dishes and I'll come back and get you.

We've now been dating for almost 9 months.
What are your thoughts on girls that dont even offer to pay for half ?