TheWanderer
Don Juan
- Joined
- May 2, 2004
- Messages
- 77
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 39
So, I picked her (hb9) up at 2:30. We drove around until like 4:30 because we couldnt find something to do, it was cool tho, we had fun talking. Then we go back to her house, and what a mistake i made, let her call friends and they came over. So then it was me, her, this other chick (about a 6.5), and this other dude. So we just kinda hung out at her place, and then we drove around.
Anyways, I let this dude drive, and me and her took the backseat. WHile in the back seat, I got really close to her, and slowly moved my hand from next to her, to on her knee. I slowly moved it up her thigh and I ended about an inch away from heaven. So I was just rubbing her thigh and she put her hand on mine just like helpin me rub her.
Then when we got back to her house, we all laid in her bed. I was next to her, so once again, my hand was all up on her thighs........and ass, and back. Then me and this dude left at 10 (her father's orders) and she wouldnt let go of my hand as I drove off, I had to step on the gas for her to let go (she was all like "i dont want u to go" so I was like "ill be back" and she was like "ya, but i want u here now"). lol
Anyways, I didn't go for a kiss because of her friends, they were major ****blocks, and they would try to pull her away from me at times, but just messin with me. But ya, I was rubbin her like when they couldnt see it. But, idk, I'm not an expert, but wouldnt ya'll say I'm in with this girl? I figured if a woman lets u rub her thighs so close to her pu$$y, then its a green light. I guess all I gotta do is get the 2 of us alone.
Anyways, I let this dude drive, and me and her took the backseat. WHile in the back seat, I got really close to her, and slowly moved my hand from next to her, to on her knee. I slowly moved it up her thigh and I ended about an inch away from heaven. So I was just rubbing her thigh and she put her hand on mine just like helpin me rub her.
Then when we got back to her house, we all laid in her bed. I was next to her, so once again, my hand was all up on her thighs........and ass, and back. Then me and this dude left at 10 (her father's orders) and she wouldnt let go of my hand as I drove off, I had to step on the gas for her to let go (she was all like "i dont want u to go" so I was like "ill be back" and she was like "ya, but i want u here now"). lol
Anyways, I didn't go for a kiss because of her friends, they were major ****blocks, and they would try to pull her away from me at times, but just messin with me. But ya, I was rubbin her like when they couldnt see it. But, idk, I'm not an expert, but wouldnt ya'll say I'm in with this girl? I figured if a woman lets u rub her thighs so close to her pu$$y, then its a green light. I guess all I gotta do is get the 2 of us alone.