Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2nd Bang Nerves

Reaction score
Hello folks,

Apologies if this topic has been topiced adequately elsewhere. I'm sure it has. But TBH I feel it's a topic lightly covered by game discussions.

My scenario regards the situation after you've already banged a girl. And you're in the awkward stage of still texting / maintaining contact, but not really knowing how to go forward from that point.

In my personal experience I have often hit a hurdle here. So many hook ups that have gone further/continued, ended here.

Basically for me, it's easier to get the first date, go to a bar, and hook up. For some reason all the motions are easier.

Texting post-bang, I find it hard to gauge whether I should play it more sexual and basically just invite her back to my place again, without the "dating foreplay" i.e. without getting drinks again, or doing something.

My personal preference is for that, because I personally want to maintain a connection with a girl and build comfort, despite it just being a casual thing.

I guess the most obvious course of action is just to keep the conversation fairly hook up based and invite her back directly with no ****ing around with nice things like picnics, outdoor cinemas, and rolling skating?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you kinda gotta level up your interaction to prove it wasn't a fluke. The pillow talk on the first bang might clue you in to some of the external factors that turn her on and you can incorporate THOSE into your courtship rituals. There is a common rule of 2 seperate sexual encounters to get her locked in as a sexual partner. Doesn't have to be dinner at the Four Seasons, but it needs to be some investment on your part...

Read THIS

another good gameplan

The point here is that during the phase between the first date and the second lay is not the time to “play it cool” by waiting to contact her. Too many guys do this and lose women. As I’ve talked about often with online dating, time is your enemy. The more time that goes by, the lower your odds of success with her become.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't think anything needs to be awkward...it's only as awkward as you decide to make it.

Most of the time things just flow as they had been at this stage for me.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anything needs to be awkward...it's only as awkward as you decide to make it.

Most of the time things just flow as they had been at this stage for me.
This...
Do the same thing that got you there. Girls are like hounds and will smell awkwardness like it was cologne.
Sit back, relax and enjoy. You already slain the dragon, no need to fear it a second tIme.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any change after you smash communicates to her that you aren’t used to getting pvssy. Knock it off. Proceed as you did before the bang.