25 and freshly red-pilled

nickblack909

Reaction score
I've been lurking that last few days and thought I'd make a post. From what I gathered over the last few weeks is to become my center point of origin which I am. I signed up for a gym and now I'm in the process of bulking. I've seen how my blue pilled ways in the past have affected my efficacy in past relationships and FWB women. It has been a hard pill to swallow but here I am swallowing it. I've looked inward to see how I need to change to not only be more attractive to my own self, but to the women I want to surround myself with. I'm glad this forum and others are here because all of the males in my family are blue pilled to the max, all of their mindsets are set in past ways of thinking which are not conducive to what the reality is.

This is the first step of many and I appreciate all the previous members and their advice in other posts because I've learned a lot in the last few days.

What other resources should I be reading or watching? I've heard of some negative reviews of others in the manosphere and I'm not going black pill MGTOW. Holding frame and being the one with power is my goal.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the point about the red pill, is to understand UP is DOWN & LEFT is RIGHT.

everything you've ever been taught as a male (basically a supplicating whiteknight fool, whos available 24/7 on call)

DO the total opposite. find a respectable amount of bastard

women should not be the focus of your life, they should be 4th behind your favourite pencil.

you will notice your blue pill conditioning crying to come out as soon as a woman leads you on.

DOnt blame women for the way they behave, it is mens fault for giving them everything on a silver platter.

nickblack909

Reaction score
the point about the red pill, is to understand UP is DOWN & LEFT is RIGHT.

everything you've ever been taught as a male (basically a supplicating whiteknight fool, whos available 24/7 on call)

DO the total opposite. find a respectable amount of bastard

women should not be the focus of your life, they should be 4th behind your favourite pencil.

you will notice your blue pill conditioning crying to come out as soon as a woman leads you on.

DOnt blame women for the way they behave, it is mens fault for giving them everything on a silver platter.
Thanks for the advice! I really appreciate it. Having some male guidance in today's world is pivotal to mine, and all young men's ability to succeed in all areas of life. Any bit of info helps.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing you picked it up young, I didn't really get it until I was in my late thirties.

The less you tell women, the better. Women should have to pry information out of you.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im curious what brought you here? How you found the red pill or what made you look? Did you just stumble across something or was there a reason and you searched for answers?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been lurking that last few days and thought I'd make a post. From what I gathered over the last few weeks is to become my center point of origin which I am. I signed up for a gym and now I'm in the process of bulking. I've seen how my blue pilled ways in the past have affected my efficacy in past relationships and FWB women. It has been a hard pill to swallow but here I am swallowing it. I've looked inward to see how I need to change to not only be more attractive to my own self, but to the women I want to surround myself with. I'm glad this forum and others are here because all of the males in my family are blue pilled to the max, all of their mindsets are set in past ways of thinking which are not conducive to what the reality is.

This is the first step of many and I appreciate all the previous members and their advice in other posts because I've learned a lot in the last few days.

What other resources should I be reading or watching? I've heard of some negative reviews of others in the manosphere and I'm not going black pill MGTOW. Holding frame and being the one with power is my goal.
Bulking is phaggotry like the cuckold who red pills everyone.

Stop watching and listening to red pill. Go get baeeeeeeees. Pull or next. Most red pill is married dork shilling trash programs despite never competing in the game for the last 3decade.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's also important to take the red pill with an equal dose of optimism and positivity. Remember, red pill rage is myopically focused on the top 20% of women who, for about 15-20 years depending, can truly exercise power over society with their vaginas. Thus, many red pillers wait in spiteful hope for "the wall" to have their retribution. A lot of posts here will reflect that.

I just hope you'll remember that good women exist in the remaining 80% of the female population -- they just get a little more rare in the upper 20% -- but that's the same with men too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bulking is phaggotry like the cuckold who red pills everyone.

Stop watching and listening to red pill. Go get baeeeeeeees. Pull or next. Most red pill is married dork shilling trash programs despite never competing in the game for the last 3decade.
Disappointing bro...where is Comply or Bye?? Haven't seen this recently.

nickblack909

Reaction score
im curious what brought you here? How you found the red pill or what made you look? Did you just stumble across something or was there a reason and you searched for answers?
I've known of Rollo and the Rationale male and I heard him mention the forum and I'm interested in surrounding myself with people who know more than me so I can stand the shoulders of giants.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@nickblack909

Welcome to the website young grasshoppa!!!

Its good that you are seeking to better yourself which is a journey in itself and a satisfying journey nonetheless. The earlier you get these ideas and philosophy of this website in your brain the better prepared you will be not only in dealing with women but people in general and way ahead of the curve.

One thing I would recommend is that you NOT share this website or things that you are learning with anyone because I made that mistake and people got angry and stopped talking to me. I know you might be excited with your new found “knowledge” and the many ideas that you will come across but remember a person has to want to improve, learn the language of women, better there situation whether it’s there finances or health and everything else in between. Never give any advice unless someone asks for it because most people think they are brilliant in the minds and seem like they have the perfect lives which is usually a façade.

I also recommend that you start to educate yourself on various topics like health, science history, religion, diet, meditation, and anything else that you find interesting because going to school doesn’t mean that you have any brains. Education isn’t just school. You need to develop the ability to discern and exercise the right judgement that you will have to make throughout your life. The less bullsh!t you have in your brain the clearer you will be able to see things as they are and make the right decisions about the path you might choose to pursue in life.

Be careful of the people you surround yourself with. If you are around broke people chances are you will be broke, if you hang around junkies most likely you will become a junkie so guard the doorway to your mind at all costs and stay out of environments that don’t promote your well being. Another thing I would recommend is that you learn to control your tongue because most people will not be happy for your success. So learn to listen more rather than running your mouth. Learn to be ruthless with not only women but people in general and be careful who you let into your life.

Most of this is common sense stuff but as you know common sense ain’t so common.

Last edited:

nickblack909

Reaction score
@nickblack909

Welcome to the website young grasshoppa!!!

Its good that you are seeking to better yourself which is a journey in itself and a satisfying journey nonetheless. The earlier you get these ideas and philosophy of this website in your brain the better prepared you will be not only in dealing with women but people in general and way ahead of the curve.

One thing I would recommend is that you NOT share this website or things that you are learning with anyone because I made that mistake and people got angry and stopped talking to me. I know you might be excited with your new found “knowledge” and the many ideas that you will come across but remember a person has to want to improve, learn the language of women, better there situation whether it’s there finances or health and everything else in between. Never give any advice unless someone asks for it because most people think they are brilliant in the minds and seem like they have the perfect lives which is usually a façade.

I also recommend that you start to educate yourself on various topics like health, science history, religion, diet, meditation, and anything else that you find interesting because going to school doesn’t mean that you have any brains. Education isn’t just school. You need to develop the ability to discern and exercise the right judgement that you will have to make throughout your life. The less bullsh!t you have in your brain the clearer you will be able to see things as they are and make the right decisions about the path you might choose to pursue in life.

Be careful of the people you surround yourself with. If you are around broke people chances are you will be broke, if you hang around junkies most likely you will become a junkie so guard the doorway to your mind at all costs and stay out of environments that don’t promote your well being. Another thing I would recommend is that you learn to control your tongue because most people will not be happy for your success. So learn to listen more rather than running your mouth. Learn to be ruthless with not only women but people in general and be careful who you let into your life.

Most of this is common sense stuff but as you know common sense ain’t so common.
Thanks for these wise words, I have already in the past cut people out of my life to ensure my circle is small but loyal and have a growth mindset. This is new journey is a-lot to digest but swallow the pill I have and the lessons I will learn through this forum and other resources is pivotal in my growth as a young man. I appreciate the guidance and I can't wait to learn more!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for these wise words, I have already in the past cut people out of my life to ensure my circle is small but loyal and have a growth mindset. This is new journey is a-lot to digest but swallow the pill I have and the lessons I will learn through this forum and other resources is pivotal in my growth as a young man. I appreciate the guidance and I can't wait to learn more!
You don't need to. Most people are blue pill. Many family members and friends will disappear the sec they bust a nut. You will always relate to red pill but discourse and opposing perspective is nice. RZ is a example of everyone parroting Rollo who doesn't approach. It's not been until recently that he's acknowledged that the game is on hard mode. You got average at best thinking she's a 10. Most guys who have red pill awareness are just trying to go back to the matrix. Play it to return to the blue pill.

All around you are restraints to keep you plugged in. To submit. You see it most common type of gym cel. 24/7 GTL until a gf and he comes the skinny **** again or fat.

Enjoythe decline. pillage what you can. test the waters. learn. Acquire marketable skills. Equipped in any market. Begin now. Get girls but more importantly get a life. It's practice. Every set. Women are sport. Play to win.