Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
No! Would you and your creepish buddy like a girl to bleed her period all over your face?Originally posted by 00Kevin
so does this mean you would let a guy bust on your face?
you know..... it is actually quite good for your skin.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Originally posted by jakeyboy
the DJ doesn't ask these questions.. he just does things in his own unique special way, and if she cant accept it, then she's not good enough for him..
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I didn't realise you were an OG member here until I peeked at your profile Guitar_.Hello people. There was an article from match.com about the questions men would like to ask women, but are too embarrassed to ask.
I thought I'd post these questions here, and see if anyone here can answer them. It'd be great for the women on this board to reply too.
1. Why do you all wish we were more like Brad Pitt?
2. Do you or don’t you want us to open the door for you? Just let us know, and that's what we'll do.
3. Why do you look so cute in pigtails?
4. Why the fascination with Harrison Ford? He’s old enough to be your father, for God's sake?
5. When you ask "Does this look okay?" do you want honesty or support? We can do both.
6. How can you complain endlessly about having "so much work to do" and then find the time to go shopping or talk to someone on the phone for two hours?
7. Why is every anniversary such a big thing to you? Not yearly anniversaries; things like 'our first date' or 'our first kiss' or 'our first really good kiss'?
8. Do you think I'm better looking than Vernon Kay?
9. How is it that you always-always-always remember little things like the anniversary of your cousin Jane's dog's operation?
10. Why do you always ask us questions when you already know the answers?
11. How can you always be up for going shopping?
12. Chest hair — good or bad?
13. Boxers or briefs? Be honest.
14. Why do you find it endearing when a guy's in love and won't take no for an answer in the movies, but in real life you call it stalking?
15. Why is it so easy for you to stop and ask directions?
16. Why do women complain endlessly about their mothers but end up talking to them for hours on end?
17. Why do you always go to the toilet in groups?
18. Facial hair; good or bad?
19. Looks or money?
20. When you ask, "If I died, would you remarry?" what exactly are you looking for?
21. If I died, would you remarry?
22. Does your dad like me? No, seriously.
23. How do you mange to be so cute, charming, silly, frustrating, beautiful, mysterious, complicated, simple and unbelievably interesting? Honestly.
24. How do you innately seem to know what can or can’t go in the dryer?
I originally joined these forums in 2002, but I haven't posted here much in recent years. I'm much more mature and wiser about women (and life) than I was in the early to mid 2000s, but then we all get more wisdom as time goes on.I didn't realise you were an OG member here until I peeked at your profile Guitar_.
Much respect for staying on the grind with approaches.
I am practicing opening my favourite kind of guys now even though I haven't completed my looks/style selfimprovement yet. I need to practice in order to calm my nerves for the time in the future when they'll approach me(I estimate my HB will go up 3 spots when I reach my selfimprovement goals a couple years from now)
So I saw this questionnaire and want to answer it even if it is years old. Edit: My answers are outdated. Changed my mind.
This is great and valuable to have you posting again. Like some of the members here that are also good approachers say 18-23 is top form SMV. Another saying...'another girl turns 18 at midnight'I originally joined these forums in 2002, but I haven't posted here much in recent years. I'm much more mature and wiser about women (and life) than I was in the early to mid 2000s, but then we all get more wisdom as time goes on.
I prefer to direct approach women (no indirect, no beating around the bush, no lame PUA techniques) and in person only (no online dating) during the daytime. I also usually prefer much younger women too.
Read between the lines, as we need to with women.Hello people. There was an article from match.com about the questions men would like to ask women, but are too embarrassed to ask.
I thought I'd post these questions here, and see if anyone here can answer them. It'd be great for the women on this board to reply too.
1. Why do you all wish we were more like Brad Pitt?
He's rich, famous, good looking, and can do so much more than an average guy.
2. Do you or don’t you want us to open the door for you? Just let us know, and that's what we'll do.
Do what you want. Yes if this is a mature woman past 45.
3. Why do you look so cute in pigtails?
Who's asking? Black women in dreads look sexier to me, given they don't have excess tattoos.
4. Why the fascination with Harrison Ford? He’s old enough to be your father, for God's sake?
He's rich, famous, and has a legacy full of clout. Sure he's old, but he's loaded!
5. When you ask "Does this look okay?" do you want honesty or support? We can do both.
This is a way we create drama because women love drama.
6. How can you complain endlessly about having "so much work to do" and then find the time to go shopping or talk to someone on the phone for two hours?
Because shopping for shoes and Gucci is fun. So is getting sexual attention from Chad and Tyrone! We love talking to Bob and John for nonsexual attention and to receive nonsexual favors.
7. Why is every anniversary such a big thing to you? Not yearly anniversaries; things like 'our first date' or 'our first kiss' or 'our first really good kiss'?
Sentimental sh*t to test where our man's head is.
8. Do you think I'm better looking than Vernon Kay?
Not sure who Vernon Kay is. I guess it's a good thing they didn't use Michael B. Jordan or Dwayne Johnson.
9. How is it that you always-always-always remember little things like the anniversary of your cousin Jane's dog's operation?
For nonsexual attention.
10. Why do you always ask us questions when you already know the answers?
To start conversations and possibly make drama.
11. How can you always be up for going shopping?
Because we can use Amazon and Ebay from our beds at home.
12. Chest hair — good or bad?
Depends on the guy who's approaching me.
13. Boxers or briefs? Be honest.
Boxers unless you're a bodybuilder. Or have a super sexy body.
14. Why do you find it endearing when a guy's in love and won't take no for an answer in the movies, but in real life you call it stalking?
Because it's scripted. Most guys who approach me are unattractive, so of course it's stalking. It's friendly flirting if it was Patrick Mahomes or Travis Kelce pursuing me.
15. Why is it so easy for you to stop and ask directions?
Because we're on our phones a lot! Why not stop and use Google?
16. Why do women complain endlessly about their mothers but end up talking to them for hours on end?
Because we need advice on love and most of the time we don't have a father.
17. Why do you always go to the toilet in groups?
To like, gossip! Duh!
18. Facial hair; good or bad?
See the answer about the chest hair.
19. Looks or money?
We'd all prefer both! Do we want Alpha Chad or Beta Bob?
20. When you ask, "If I died, would you remarry?" what exactly are you looking for?
Wealth. Looks don't pay bills.
21. If I died, would you remarry?
If I met a better man, i.e. richer or better looking.
22. Does your dad like me? No, seriously.
Piss off.
23. How do you mange to be so cute, charming, silly, frustrating, beautiful, mysterious, complicated, simple and unbelievably interesting? Honestly.
Hardwiring hormones and estrogen.
24. How do you innately seem to know what can or can’t go in the dryer?
Because we read the tags.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.