Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2017 - The "game" has changed.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude in that pic is too small

Women like lean guys yes but that guy would look skinny in a t shirt.

Women like guys who have a lean athletic physique but that do look like they lift in a T shirt

i.e:

^^^ THIS.... This is the ideal body type that most men can achieve and that attracts MOST WOMEN, period (YOU WILL NEVER ATTRACT ALL WOMEN, JUST MOST OF THEM AND PAY NO MIND TO THE OTHERS). Strong, masculine physique that is just right (not too big and intimidating) but most importantly can work with any style of clothing, especially fitted (clothes that fit every contour and are not baggy but also not tight)

I had a similar physique with slightly bigger shoulders but not such a chiseled face (BF was hovering between 13-14%). Wish I would've cut down on the bf a little more to single digits but I was still pretty impressive. The attention/attraction you'd get from women in public is incredible. Again, it's not everything but being in great shape should ALWAYS be in your arsenal, especially when you have women who are 4's rating themselves as 6 or higher because desperate men give them attention.

It's a big step into evening the playing field in your world...

It's not going to solve all your problems (confidence, conversation, self-esteem, etc.) but it makes life so much easier when you have a clearer and easier path into solving them. One of your goals as a man is not to impress others but TO IMPRESS YOURSELF...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is definitely a "thing" and it seems very effective, even when applied in a day game situation.

I walked into a fairly crowded waiting room the other day and immediately spotted a Jessica Simpson look-alike sitting on a bench alone. She was the kind of attractive that many guys would find far too intimidating to even try an approach. When I sat next to her she immediately looked over to size me up. I never looked her way and just fiddled with my phone for a couple of minutes.

After a few minutes she sneezed. I let about 3 or 4 seconds pass before I said "Bless you". It was like rainbows and glitter everywhere when she popped with excitement and very enthusiastically thanked me, to which I said absolutely nothing and still did not look up. Another 3 or 4 minutes passed and I finally looked up, looked over at her shoes and commented on how much I liked them. BOOM! Conversation galore, and she did most of the talking.
Nice, your timing is awesome! Most guys could never understand this. Going slow, aware of any boundaries, is going to warm her up. Believe me, it's taken 8 months, to get back to having 5 plates. Slow is best.

Just ask the Pointer Sisters:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
HERE ARE TWO THINGS THAT DO NOT WORK WITH WOMEN BECAUSE I EXPERIENCED THEM BOTH.

BEING ALPHA
I can recall at least 5-6 hot dates and a few cute girls I had relationships with in my life where the woman enjoyed taking me out. Many wanted to be the alpha in the relationship. I didn't mind nor care. They told me what to do and when they were picking me up. I loved every minute of it. Many bought me drinks, dinners, clothes, gave me a place to sleep, and sexed me. Who had the money? They did. I was broke. Alpha male = big ego.

Some of the relationships I ended own my own terms because I was bored.

VALIDATION
Here is a great example that "validation" not always the case either.....
I scored a date a cute date and incredible sex about 3 months ago.....
I walked up to this pretty girl in a bar and said..."Hey what do you think of my hair? I just dyed it brown since I was going gray" She laughed and "said it looks great!"
I said "thanks, I am a little self-conscious because others might see it as being unnatural and a bad hair dye job." She said no, it looks natural and sexy. I got her number and within the next week had her back nailing the sh*t out of her. And back to her place a dozen times afterwards.

I validated myself to a woman and still got laid.

I have validated women in other ways too. I remember walking into a bar and seeing two cute girls and said..."hey my ex girlfriend just came into the bar with her new boyfriend.... can I hide behind you two? I don't want to be seen by her because she is psycho and angry at me. They giggled and said yes. After introducing myself and joking around. I told them that I split up with her because she cheated on me. They said...awwwww.. That sux. I said yea it was a bummer. Now she wants me back. Hell no. They agreed. They wanted to cheer me up so we left the bar and partied.
A few hours later and some tequila I was having a menois tres sexfest with both of them at their place! Never intended for that to happen. It was the situation that fueled the outcome. I didn't care two sh*ts about the girls. I was anxious because my ex was there with another guy--and that got me laid. I never hit on the two girls, I didn't care, I wasn't looking to get laid, and my ex was on my mind--so that is what got me laid I believe. Can you logically explain that?

What impresses a woman and increases your chances of getting laid

1. Sex Appeal - dress well, facial attractiveness, washboard abs, smell good.

2. Relaxed and not focused on her. - Be focused on the event and situation to get her interest.
It is all about you -- not her. It is all about the environment you are in -- not her. It is all about how you feel -- not her.
Have you ever had such a good time by yourself? You could be on the dance floor alone and music surges through your body like a drug. When you were dancing and in the "happy state of mind"---that is when women come around. It is that “feel good” state of mind then women are drawn too. A relaxed vibe.

3. Intelligence. - Be smarter than her. Challenge her. Tease her. Say DUH when she makes a stupid comment. If the girl tries to challenge her...laugh at her.

4. Clean/Good hygiene – Shower every day. Just soap and water. Women like a man who is clean. Cologne helps—but its your natural clean scent they love. Wash your clothes, hair and body.

5. Keeping bodyfat low – Women love a lean guy. They are much into bulky and muscular men with a gut. Women love men who are slightly muscular with very little body fat to see washboard abs. A 6 pack gets a woman every time.

6. Facial attractiveness - Women love a handsome face. (7 or higher.) Do whatever you can to improve your facial looks. Maybe a five o clock shadow, grow thicker hair, you might look better with straighter hair or curly hair, get a haircut, grow your hair long, whichever works for your face and makes you more attractive. Again, lean out your body to 10% body fat to lean out your face. Show off your cheekbones. Get teeth whitened.

What doesn't impress a woman anymore
Big muscles - Every guy is jacked these days and it scares the hell out of women. They don't want to be in a situation where you have the potential to outmuscle and rape her. Put yourself in her shoes.....would you want to be alone in the dark with a huge gorilla who wants to bang you? HELL NO. All it takes is a 30 minute make out session and the gorilla wants your clothes off. The gorilla is big, strong, and horny. If you say no...not tonight.....you risk pissing off the gorilla.
Women feel the same way around a big hulky man. Women are physically weak, scared, and vulnerable.
Your job is to attract her -- not scare her off with a jacked-up looking body.
Instead opt for 3 types of male bodies women absolutely desire...
1.) A lean, Armani model body type with 8-10% body fat.
2.) The "beachboy body"(athlete) is a great look. Again 8-10% body fat. Washboard abs. Nice tan.
3.) A swimmer's build.(athlete) 8-10% body fat. Slim and muscular with 6-pack abs.
You can still be masculine with less muscle, go for shape and definition.

Money - This is 2017, not 1970. Women make as much as men do. They have their own new cars, high paying careers, new houses, and don't need a man's money anymore. Those days are over. A minority of women still go for money, but those are the dinosaur ages. I can recall 100 times I got laid and never needed money. I made them pay for my drinks.

Alpha male – Overrated. Alpha male who thinks he is alpha, is a turn off to her. Big egos turn her off. See above. You can have missing teeth and hockey player and still be alpha. You can have big muscles and be alpha. You can have a high paying career and still be alpha. NONE OF THIS WILL TURN HER ON.

Being a badboy – Women are over this garbage. Women are insecure, but not so insecure to be treated like crap all the time. If she finds a cuter guy who treats her right... she will be gone.

Height - Overrated. Your face trumps height. I have known 5ft 6 guys who looked like Brad Pitt and they got laid like rock stars. I have seen 6ft 4 guys with a face made for radio who never got any tail. Go to any bar, club, school, work, get together---and you will see many tall unattractive guys getting nothing.
This is a very good post, but some additional notes I want to point out:

- Be very, very, very careful with trying to structure your life TOO MUCH around what "women want", because what "women want" changes literally by the month, by the quarter, and by the year.

- Just focus on making sure your BASIC attraction points are in place, which includes fixing your looks, finances, and personality to where "in general".....MOST women will say you are attractive. From there, it will just be the numbers game of you approach 20 women, get 12 numbers, date 6 of them, and fvck 3.

- Also, you guys have got to STOP this non-sense about "money doesn't matter" and "looks don't matter". Just stop it. Every damn thing matters and you guys should be striving to be the BEST VERSION of yourselves that you can be.

- Money is extremely important. Cost of living is continuing to go up, the job market is more retarded today than ever before, Robotics/Globalization are continuing to take away good jobs, etc. STOP talking about money doesn't fvcking matter and strive to make as much money as you can. Okay? STOP with the money doesn't matter stuff guys.

- Your health is very important. Good eating habits coupled with a good exercise program is important. STOP talking about "looks don't matter", they do matter, your health is depended on it.

As MEN we ought to all have something that we stand for, strive for, and are working towards.......whether or not it directly gets "women" or not.

We also ought to have VALUES that we will NOT SELL OUT for. For example, if women in mass start talking about how males participating in GAY SEX is attractive, do you now write a thread talking about how guys should start participating in GAY SEX? I don't think so. And trust me, the gay sex stuff isn't me "reaching"......out of the closet GAY/BISEXUAL MEN are getting pvssy in mass today.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
Dude in that pic is too small

Women like lean guys yes but that guy would look skinny in a t shirt.

Women like guys who have a lean athletic physique but that do look like they lift in a T shirt
Good post. However, most guys cannot achieve that "big and muscular" lean look and also have a 6 pack without the help of steroids. The guy looks to be about 6ft and 210lbs lean. Impressive. But the slimmer guy will attract more women.
Most women prefer a lean, 6 pack body - swimmer's build, athletic build, model type --which is what most guys can achieve without drugs. Lucky for us.
Most women are not seeking alpha, jacked men.
I experienced this since I am a bodybuilder. I went from a slim, athletic, pretty boy (160lbs) to having tons of women and lots of sex ----- to a jacked up muscle-head(200lbs) and all of the women went away. My face got bigger, my waist got bigger, everything got bigger. I got less compliments from women. Bodybuilders look goofy and ape-like on stage.
Women are more attracted to a man's shape and 6 pack -- and not big muscles with pudge.
If you were at a pool party and there were hot, beautiful babies in bikinis--how would you feel about taking your shirt off?

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The beautiful thing I'm noticing about it is that the more attractive a woman is, the more effective this "breadcrumb" approach seems to be. This sh*t is gold.
Yep, it's because you're money, and rest of the guys are trash!!!

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing we can predict about women is that they are unpredictable.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
fhfghfgh.jpg Here is what I am talking about. This guy looks WAY better slim and athletic. Not big and jacked.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'1.

I have been 220, 10% bf.
I have been 160 lbs, 10% bf.

I'm currently 187, 10%, and attract the widest net of the hottest women at this level.

We often discuss weight and bodyfat %, but we fail to discuss leanness.

Leanness <> Bodyfat %

For example, today if I were to go on an eating rampage of high-glycemic carbs (e.g. pizza, white rice) for a few days, my physique, although similar weight and body fat, would be destroyed. I would bloat up and my physique would be watery, soft, with a budging belly--and my face undefined and rounder (due to water retention). This is unattractive to many women.

Absent cardio, if I were to stick to just protein and no/little/low-glycemic carbs for a few days, I shed all water, any my physique would appear super-vascular, -crisp, - lean, and - tight, with a sculpted, angular face. This is the ideal look.

Leanness (and thus diet) is the focus.

Last edited:

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 6'1.

I have been 220, 10% bf.
I have been 160 lbs, 10% bf.

I'm currently 187, 10%, and attract the widest net of hottest women at this level.

We often discuss weight and bodyfat %, but we often fail to discuss leanness.

Leanness <> Bodyfat %

For example, today if I were to go on an eating rampage of high-glycemic carbs (e.g. pizza, white rice) for a few days, my physique, although similar weight and body fat, would be destroyed. I would bloat up and my physique would be watery, soft, with a budging belly--and my face undefined and rounder (due to water retention). This is unattractive to many women.

Absent cardio, if I were to stick to just protein and no/little/low-glycemic carbs for a few days, I shed all water, any my physique would appear super-vascular, -crisp, - lean, and - tight, with a sculpted, angular face. This is the ideal look.

Leanness (and thus diet) is the focus.
Excellent. Agreed.
If I eat refined carbs(pizza, beer, and white rice)my body gets pudgy and face gets rounder as well. When I "up" my protein sources, eat no high glycemic foods -- I lean out quickly. My face gets angular, tighter, and my body looks better. Being lean @ 10% is the ideal body fat percentage most men should shoot for -- as well as a specific bodyweight range for your height. (Being lean is 90% diet).

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this is sexy:

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
Good points Amanta Silvestre.

No reason to charge in like a bull to be Alpha--just having high self esteem works just as effective.
Having your money does wonders for yourself.
Being a bad boy in a different context---you don't have to be a prisoner with tats and abuses women----a regular guy who can lay the smack down when he needs to with a woman is just as effective too.
Seeking approval vs asking opinion.

I believe high self-esteem is sometimes the best medicine of them all.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
cda346d0-2dc0-11e7-b682-97063919edf5_furious_jpg_cf.jpg This guy can be my wingman.
BADASS. I would have a beer between my legs and one in the console.

Last edited: