Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2017 - The "game" has changed.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
HERE ARE TWO THINGS THAT DO NOT WORK WITH WOMEN BECAUSE I EXPERIENCED THEM BOTH.

BEING ALPHA
I can recall at least 5-6 hot dates and a few cute girls I had relationships with in my life where the woman enjoyed taking me out. Many wanted to be the alpha in the relationship. I didn't mind nor care. They told me what to do and when they were picking me up. I loved every minute of it. Many bought me drinks, dinners, clothes, gave me a place to sleep, and sexed me. Who had the money? They did. I was broke. Alpha male = big ego.

Some of the relationships I ended own my own terms because I was bored.

VALIDATION
Here is a great example that "validation" not always the case either.....
I scored a date a cute date and incredible sex about 3 months ago.....
I walked up to this pretty girl in a bar and said..."Hey what do you think of my hair? I just dyed it brown since I was going gray" She laughed and "said it looks great!"
I said "thanks, I am a little self-conscious because others might see it as being unnatural and a bad hair dye job." She said no, it looks natural and sexy. I got her number and within the next week had her back nailing the sh*t out of her. And back to her place a dozen times afterwards.

I validated myself to a woman and still got laid.

I have validated women in other ways too. I remember walking into a bar and seeing two cute girls and said..."hey my ex girlfriend just came into the bar with her new boyfriend.... can I hide behind you two? I don't want to be seen by her because she is psycho and angry at me. They giggled and said yes. After introducing myself and joking around. I told them that I split up with her because she cheated on me. They said...awwwww.. That sux. I said yea it was a bummer. Now she wants me back. Hell no. They agreed. They wanted to cheer me up so we left the bar and partied.
A few hours later and some tequila I was having a menois tres sexfest with both of them at their place! Never intended for that to happen. It was the situation that fueled the outcome. I didn't care two sh*ts about the girls. I was anxious because my ex was there with another guy--and that got me laid. I never hit on the two girls, I didn't care, I wasn't looking to get laid, and my ex was on my mind--so that is what got me laid I believe. Can you logically explain that?

What impresses a woman and increases your chances of getting laid

1. Sex Appeal - dress well, facial attractiveness, washboard abs, smell good.

2. Relaxed and not focused on her. - Be focused on the event and situation to get her interest.
It is all about you -- not her. It is all about the environment you are in -- not her. It is all about how you feel -- not her.
Have you ever had such a good time by yourself? You could be on the dance floor alone and music surges through your body like a drug. When you were dancing and in the "happy state of mind"---that is when women come around. It is that “feel good” state of mind then women are drawn too. A relaxed vibe.

3. Intelligence. - Be smarter than her. Challenge her. Tease her. Say DUH when she makes a stupid comment. If the girl tries to challenge her...laugh at her.

4. Clean/Good hygiene – Shower every day. Just soap and water. Women like a man who is clean. Cologne helps—but its your natural clean scent they love. Wash your clothes, hair and body.

5. Keeping bodyfat low – Women love a lean guy. They are much into bulky and muscular men with a gut. Women love men who are slightly muscular with very little body fat to see washboard abs. A 6 pack gets a woman every time.

6. Facial attractiveness - Women love a handsome face. (7 or higher.) Do whatever you can to improve your facial looks. Maybe a five o clock shadow, grow thicker hair, you might look better with straighter hair or curly hair, get a haircut, grow your hair long, whichever works for your face and makes you more attractive. Again, lean out your body to 10% body fat to lean out your face. Show off your cheekbones. Get teeth whitened.

What doesn't impress a woman anymore
Big muscles - Every guy is jacked these days and it scares the hell out of women. They don't want to be in a situation where you have the potential to outmuscle and rape her. Put yourself in her shoes.....would you want to be alone in the dark with a huge gorilla who wants to bang you? HELL NO. All it takes is a 30 minute make out session and the gorilla wants your clothes off. The gorilla is big, strong, and horny. If you say no...not tonight.....you risk pissing off the gorilla.
Women feel the same way around a big hulky man. Women are physically weak, scared, and vulnerable.
Your job is to attract her -- not scare her off with a jacked-up looking body.
Instead opt for 3 types of male bodies women absolutely desire...
1.) A lean, Armani model body type with 8-10% body fat.
2.) The "beachboy body"(athlete) is a great look. Again 8-10% body fat. Washboard abs. Nice tan.
3.) A swimmer's build.(athlete) 8-10% body fat. Slim and muscular with 6-pack abs.
You can still be masculine with less muscle, go for shape and definition.

Money - This is 2017, not 1970. Women make as much as men do. They have their own new cars, high paying careers, new houses, and don't need a man's money anymore. Those days are over. A minority of women still go for money, but those are the dinosaur ages. I can recall 100 times I got laid and never needed money. I made them pay for my drinks.

Alpha male – Overrated. Alpha male who thinks he is alpha, is a turn off to her. Big egos turn her off. See above. You can have missing teeth and hockey player and still be alpha. You can have big muscles and be alpha. You can have a high paying career and still be alpha. NONE OF THIS WILL TURN HER ON.

Being a badboy – Women are over this garbage. Women are insecure, but not so insecure to be treated like crap all the time. If she finds a cuter guy who treats her right... she will be gone.

Height - Overrated. Your face trumps height. I have known 5ft 6 guys who looked like Brad Pitt and they got laid like rock stars. I have seen 6ft 4 guys with a face made for radio who never got any tail. Go to any bar, club, school, work, get together---and you will see many tall unattractive guys getting nothing.

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Money and height still impresses women.

I agree with the rest.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha and rich are not interchangeable. If you're a jacked guy with no money, you're probably more alpha than a computer nerd who makes a lot of money.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
Alpha and rich are not interchangeable. If you're a jacked guy with no money, you're probably more alpha than a computer nerd who makes a lot of money.
The jacked guy with no money and the computer nerd with a lot of money is a wash. Too many variables to consider.
You have to factor in age. How old are they 25 or 50? Is the jacked dude goodlooking?
The computer nerd who is 50 will get more pvssy if he is older.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this is way too generalized. Certain women will always love bad boys because it has to do with their relationship with the father and the way the father treated the mother. Some women will have a rich dad and they will always go for rich guys no matter what. This **** is all related in some kind of way to the dad and her parents relationship. She grew up watching them for the first 15/16 years at least everyda. Subconsciously, she wants someone like her dad, whether she knows it or not.

And some of the stuff you wrote has always been true. Keeping yourself clean has always been important. Men with their main focus on their purpose and not the woman has always been important in game aspect.

All in all, I think you like to be the more passive one in the relationship. You like to be paid dinners and lunches and gifts and you like to whined and dined, which is totally fine, in my eyes. But not all men are like that. There are other men who want to be in charge of the situations, it's what turns them on and makes them feel like men so what you wrote up there is what works for you. It would definitely not work for me.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replace "Alpha" with "Boldness".

Boldness fascinates them because they lack that quality. Even women who seem bold are only bold relative to most other women.

The highway to coolness is being bold and being self-entertaining. Let your energy fuel the get-togethers... never feed off her energy.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very good. Just look after yourself, and be cool.

A lot of over-thinking is simply uncool. It reflects a lack of comfort with yourself... and that is what women find attractive. You should be the lightening rod to her erratic energy.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money and height still impresses women.

I agree with the rest.
This

One thing I will say that OP already mentioned is as you get older being lean becomes important this something I'm working on, I've noticed a difference between when I was leaner and having put on some pounds.

Also status does matter if you doing club game or social circle game, it's a hassle but if you want access to hot chicks it's something every player/DJ needs to master

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
I feel the testosterone revved up in here. Damn I love getting other ideas from other men. Logical=masculine.

Any of you guys like my photo?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What doesn't impress a woman anymore
Big muscles - Every guy is jacked these days and it scares the hell out of women. They don't want to be in a situation where you have the potential to outmuscle and rape her. Put yourself in her shoes.....would you want to be alone in the dark with a huge gorilla who wants to bang you? HELL NO. All it takes is a 30 minute make out session and the gorilla wants your clothes off. The gorilla is big, strong, and horny. If you say no...not tonight.....you risk pissing off the gorilla.
Women feel the same way around a big hulky man. Women are physically weak, scared, and vulnerable.
Your job is to attract her -- not scare her off with a jacked-up looking body.
Instead opt for 3 types of male bodies women absolutely desire...
1.) A lean, Armani model body type with 8-10% body fat.
2.) The "beachboy body"(athlete) is a great look. Again 8-10% body fat. Washboard abs. Nice tan.
3.) A swimmer's build.(athlete) 8-10% body fat. Slim and muscular with 6-pack abs.
You can still be masculine with less muscle, go for shape and definition.
I just want to point out that the slim, muscular swimmer guy, the beach body athlete with washboard abs, and the Armani model guy can all outmuscle and force themselves on a typical attractive girl just as easily, or nearly as easily, as the gorilla guy.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
alg-hulk-jpg.jpg fcabae8885bb951424b7b25fd531ff36.jpg Zekko - good point. But I think a "slimmer, slightly muscular build" with washboard abs is more appealing and less threatening to a woman -- than a big jacked-up man. Yes, both males could outmuscle her. But she will be attracted to a lean, slim build most of the time.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was talking to a lady passenger. ..she said "bread crumbing" is a new thing. Where you give tiny bits of attention here and there... is like ghosting, but you say "hi" sometimes, and in unpredictable intervals.

I do this naturally, as business is busy.:cool:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Good post, but the word Alpha means Top Dog. You can't say "being the best doesn't matter".

As far as men who claim to have slept with 100 women, I want to see photos of at least 3. How many women that you had sex with would you describe as the most beautiful woman you knew on Earth at that moment? If you can have any woman, you will find the best woman and stay with her. I've learned that when I move to a new city I immediately find the best woman available (I've lived in 25 cities and have tested this theory for 20 years). This applies at any restaurant, bar or strip club also. It's called Natural Selection. I find the best girl and stay with her, I don't sleep with 20 women that year. That said, I wish I could have slept with more women (my number is about 37, but the average girl was HB8).

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, but the word Alpha means Top Dog. You can't say "being the best doesn't matter".

As far as men who claim to have slept with 100 women, I want to see photos of at least 3. How many women that you had sex with would you describe as the most beautiful woman you knew on Earth at that moment? If you can have any woman, you will find the best woman and stay with her. I've learned that when I move to a new city I immediately find the best woman available (I've lived in 25 cities and have tested this theory for 20 years). This applies at any restaurant, bar or strip club also. It's called Natural Selection. I find the best girl and stay with her, I don't sleep with 20 women that year. That said, I wish I could have slept with more women (my number is about 37, but the average girl was HB8).
Braggarts, are really 13 year old, that live in with mom, trolls.:p

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I just want to point out that the slim, muscular swimmer guy, the beach body athlete with washboard abs, and the Armani model guy can all outmuscle and force themselves on a typical attractive girl just as easily, or nearly as easily, as the gorilla guy.
Yes, look at Tom Brady, he's not the most muscular guy but gets directly hit by them and never gets injured. A wiry build is the strongest (basketball players and swimmers are usually in the best shape for men).

Regarding strong men: if you've never been punched in the face when you weren't looking, by another adult male over 6 feet tall, you aren't a man yet. The first few times you get up off the ground and ask what happened. Then you are like Arnold in Terminator 2 when he gets hit on the head with the pool stick and just looks at the guy and throws him through a wall.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Was talking to a lady passenger. ..she said "bread crumbing" is a new thing. Where you give tiny bits of attention here and there... is like ghosting, but you say "hi" sometimes, and in unpredictable intervals.

I do this naturally, as business is busy.:cool:
I "bread crumb" a lot and it's normally on women that I keep around for dry spells. These women are normally lower value than I am, therefore it works. It surprised even me at the attention I can get from a woman that chased me in the past with a simple "hey how are you" text. The fire lights right back up with no effort and continues until I ghost then again......

It's proof that MOST women want what they can't have.

Good relationships happen when both are close to being equally yoked in terms of finances, ambition, social classification, upbringing and looks.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t. Being real for a moment - I need to walk more. Nothing has ever leaned me out more than lots and lots of walking.

Plus, you know, all those first world problems tend to fade away during a good stroll.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 703 View attachment 705 Zekko - good point. But I think a "slimmer, slightly muscular build" with washboard abs is more appealing and less threatening to a woman -- than a big jacked-up man. Yes, both males could outmuscle her. But she will be attracted to a lean, slim build most of the time.
Dude in that pic is too small

Women like lean guys yes but that guy would look skinny in a t shirt.

Women like guys who have a lean athletic physique but that do look like they lift in a T shirt

i.e: